Old 08-19-2006, 10:54 AM   #1
a different tim
Obsessed Member

It came up on a long ago thread that dolphins are evil. It now appears that they are stupid as well.

Paul Manger, of the University of Witwatersrand, suggests that most of dolphin brains are taken up with glial cells, which produce heat, rather than neurons, and that most of the dolphin brain is a thermoregulatory organ. Manger has a long record of peer reviewed dolphin brain research.

"If dolphins were really intelligent, they would jump tuna nets", he is reported to have said, in yesterday's Guardian. They don't jump barriers separating them in marine parks because the idea "does not cross their unsophisticated minds". They jump through hoops purely for food.

Dolphins. Total bastards. Fight the dolphin menace now, before they enslave us to their perverse lusts!

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:53 AM   #2
Facehammer

Don't worry - turns out they're not so intelligent on land.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
Baphomet

Aren't dolphins one of the few animals to have sex purely for pleasure, or is that an urban myth?
Old 08-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #4
darwinfish

one of my stranger find on the internet

http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html
Old 08-20-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
Rat Bastard

Quote:
a different tim wrote
It came up on a long ago thread that dolphins are evil. It now appears that they are stupid as well.

Paul Manger, of the University of Witwatersrand, suggests that most of dolphin brains are taken up with glial cells, which produce heat, rather than neurons, and that most of the dolphin brain is a thermoregulatory organ. Manger has a long record of peer reviewed dolphin brain research.

"If dolphins were really intelligent, they would jump tuna nets", he is reported to have said, in yesterday's Guardian. They don't jump barriers separating them in marine parks because the idea "does not cross their unsophisticated minds". They jump through hoops purely for food.

Dolphins. Total bastards. Fight the dolphin menace now, before they enslave us to their perverse lusts!
Yeah, they must have some sort of religious delusions. Maybe they are like the Spartans, just omitting the middleman in their removal of unwanted progeny. Sure we didn't evolve form dolphins? :D
Old 08-20-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
logarithm wrote
Sure we didn't evolve form dolphins? :D
My daddy ain't no dolphin.

If we evolved from dolphins, how come there are still dolphins?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:22 PM   #7
Baphomet

Quote:
darwinfish wrote

that's uh... wow... yeah... ugh...
Old 08-20-2006, 12:28 PM   #8
snap crafter

Quote:
darwinfish wrote

Watch it darwin, you got me hard.

... What if a woman wants to have sex with the dolphin?
Old 08-20-2006, 12:39 PM   #9
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
darwinfish wrote

That’s a no brainer, man! The chick just hangs around dolphin bars in provocative clothing, until some horny dolphin who is too drunk to realize it is a human chick gets a wiff of that tuna fish coming from between her legs.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 01:11 PM   #10
snap crafter

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
darwinfish wrote

That’s a no brainer, man! The chick just hangs around dolphin bars in provocative clothing, until some horny dolphin who is too drunk to realize it is a human chick gets a wiff of that tuna fish coming from between her legs.
Ghoulslime! My god! Where have you been?!?!
Old 08-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #11
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
ghoulslime wrote
Quote:
snap crafter wrote

Ghoulslime! My god! Where have you been?!?!
Goddamn work just has me too busy for anything else. Somebody has to pay for the bombs for Christians to drop on people in dirt huts, war on drugs, war against prostitution, war against science, etc. Somebody has to pay for it and it might as well be me, right?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:08 PM   #12
Baphomet

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
darwinfish wrote

I believe the artical says that would be dangerous, as the dolphin's penis is very large to begin with, and they thrust violently, not to mention when they ejaculate, it goes several feet...
Old 08-20-2006, 05:14 PM   #13
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
darwinfish wrote

I believe the artical says that would be dangerous, as the dolphin's penis is very large to begin with, and they thrust violently, not to mention when they ejaculate, it goes several feet...
I really hope they measured that distance out of the water. Several feet underwater is bullet speed in the air. Though, in the past, I have hit the ceiling when pulling out while doing it standing up......:o
Old 08-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #14
snap crafter

Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
darwinfish wrote

This is by far the oddest conversation I've had in a long while. It was appearently enough to snap their neck.

But it seems that dolphin-humping is only for men to enjoy. Eh, All the more dolphins to go around!
Old 08-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #15
Rat Bastard

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Quote:
snap crafter wrote

This is by far the oddest conversation I've had in a long while. It was appearently enough to snap their neck.

But it seems that dolphin-humping is only for men to enjoy. Eh, All the more dolphins to go around!
No prob. You can have mine.....