Old 01-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #1217
psychodiva
I Live Here

really?

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #1218
MrProLiant

Damn Sevens, simmer down dude. Grab a toke off the bong, chill out with some Doritos and watch Space Balls or something. For real, that Meth shit is no good at all.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:02 AM   #1219
realmk

Crystal Meth will fuck you up.

So will POWERTHIRST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qn...eature=related
Old 01-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #1220
happywarrior

Did I miss something somewhere in the past 80 freaking pages were Sevens proved God existed somehow? I just thought there might be something I could use but NOOOOOooooo. Thanks for all the help Sewens. Now be a nice little religionist and go away. shuuu . . . .shuuu
Old 01-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #1221
Choobus
I Live Here

I know, what a cunt! He can prove god exists but chooses instead to pretend to be a demented retard who can't even prove that eating only shit leads to malnutrition. Typical.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:22 AM   #1222
Sevens

I was thinking about you Choobos my friend, my brother ahahahahahah Praise & Worship to our Sovereign.

From DC Radio

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/kPlayli...anPlaylist.m3u

Image Gallery.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/flashPic/flashPic.html

Sevens
Old 01-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #1223
Sevens

Quote:
Love of adventure, curiosity, and dread of monotony--these traits inherent in evolving human nature--were not put there just to aggravate and annoy you during your short sojourn on earth, but rather to suggest to you that death is only the beginning of an endless career of adventure, an everlasting life of anticipation, an eternal voyage of discovery.

http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper14.html

Page 160 Curiosity--the spirit of investigation, the urge of discovery, the drive of exploration--is a part of the inborn and divine endowment of evolutionary space creatures. These natural impulses were not given you merely to be frustrated and repressed. True, these ambitious urges must frequently be restrained during your short life on earth, disappointment must be often experienced, but they are to be fully realized and gloriously gratified during the long ages to come.
There is a great adventure to be had by all of us, this opportunity is open to anyone no matter who! Its all very easy and natural to enter this future experience and most of all its personal and individual.

and this I thought was cool to

Quote:
Monotony is indicative of immaturity of the creative imagination and inactivity of intellectual co-ordination with the spiritual endowment. By the time an ascendant mortal begins the exploration of these heavenly worlds, he has already attained emotional, intellectual, and social, if not spiritual, maturity.
and this from this paper http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper4.html

Quote:
Can you not advance in your concept of God's dealing with man to that level where you recognize that the watchword of the universe is progress? Through long ages the human race has struggled to reach its present position. Throughout all these millenniums Providence has been working out the plan of progressive evolution. The two thoughts are not opposed in practice, only in man's mistaken concepts. Divine providence is never arrayed in opposition to true human progress, either temporal or spiritual. Providence is always consistent with the unchanging and perfect nature of the supreme Lawmaker.

Page 55 "God is faithful" and "all his commandments are just." "His faithfulness is established in the very skies." "Forever, O Lord, your word is settled in heaven. Your faithfulness is to all generations; you have established the earth and it abides." "He is a faithful Creator."

There is no limitation of the forces and personalities which the Father may use to uphold his purpose and sustain his creatures. "The eternal God is our refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." "Behold, he who keeps us shall neither slumber nor sleep." "We know that all things work together for good to those who love God," "for the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayers."

God upholds "all things by the word of his power." And when new worlds are born, he "sends forth his Sons and they are created." God not only creates, but he "preserves them all." God constantly upholds all things material and all beings spiritual. The universes are eternally stable. There is stability in the midst of apparent instability. There is an underlying order and security in the midst of the energy upheavals and the physical cataclysms of the starry realms.
and

Quote:
God repents of nothing he has ever done, now does, or ever will do. He is all-wise as well as all-powerful. Man's wisdom grows out of the trials and errors of human experience; God's wisdom consists in the unqualified perfection of his infinite universe insight, and this divine foreknowledge effectively directs the creative free will.

The Universal Father never does anything that causes subsequent sorrow or regret, but the will creatures of the planning and making of his Creator personalities in the outlying universes, by their unfortunate choosing, sometimes occasion emotions of divine sorrow in the personalities of their Creator parents. But though the Father neither makes mistakes, harbors regrets, nor experiences sorrows, he is a being with a father's affection, and his heart is undoubtedly grieved when his children fail to attain the spiritual levels they are capable of reaching with the assistance which has been so freely provided by the spiritual-attainment plans and the mortal-ascension policies of the universes.
and this

Quote:
The people of Urantia continue to suffer from the influence of primitive concepts of God. The gods who go on a rampage in the storm; who shake the earth in their wrath and strike down men in their anger; who inflict their judgments of displeasure in times of famine and flood--these are the gods of primitive religion; they are not the Gods who live and rule the universes. Such concepts are a relic of the times when men supposed that the universe was under the guidance and domination of the whims of such imaginary gods.

But mortal man is beginning to realize that he lives in a realm of comparative law and order as far as concerns the administrative policies and conduct of the Supreme Creators and the Supreme Controllers.

The barbarous idea of appeasing an angry God, of propitiating an offended Lord, of winning the favor of Deity through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood, represents a religion wholly puerile and primitive, a philosophy unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth. Such beliefs are utterly repulsive to the celestial beings and the divine rulers who serve and reign in the universes. It is an affront to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath.
Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-25-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #1224
Sevens

You can probably understand why religion today does not look appealing to the normal guy on the street and for the atheist. Its because of the "puerile and primitive" concepts of God man beholds. This primitive view of religion has no persuasive power for any Atheist and that's why I believe the Urantia Book came particularly for the Atheist in a proper presentation of God and which can be demonstrated through science.

Especially for the Atheist, I believe God is putting is presentation forward for the Atheist and with friendliness
God invites the Atheist to test the book. No worries mate!

Sevens
Old 01-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #1225
psychodiva
I Live Here

fuck off

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #1226
Sevens

ahahahahahahah youre a sad sight.

Definitely
"unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth"
Because you are a totally stupid bastard! Dont know a thing, cant even look into things nor read.

Whats happening here is a pulling apart of Christianity to purge out the errors, its the current perception is being put forward for destruction only to be rebuilt with proper truth and not the barbarous and erroneous ideas that even the Atheist suffers from. That's not his fault that is the fault of current religions and there backward ideas and presentations which includes the some prophecies and notions.

sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-25-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #1227
Sevens

Quote:
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."
The "the secret place" has direct metaphor to all the submerged cities of the ancient Epochal times in our past as in this specific journey.

Sevens

Old 01-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #1228
Choobus
I Live Here

How do you know the "secret place" isn't goatse's cavernous arsehole? That hypothesis makes at least as much sense as anything else you've suggested. You'd have to be the "most high" to dwell under the shadow of the almighty Goatse.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #1229
Sevens

Did you enjoy the music my brother and my friend.

ahahahahaha

Sevens
Old 01-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #1230
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote