Old 03-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #1291
Sevens

Since Ive been away more stuff have been discovered and I think I know how the end times construct is going to play out which has been confirmed by other religious scholars. Even the Earth and Space are responding.

It does not look good for man.

I really suggest, for the benefit of everyone here to look into things in the beforehand because things are going to change very very suddenly. The first stage process will be a limited evac and will the witness of the truth. There might be a E.M.P. effect involved where the whole world is plunged into darkness and the peace of the planet is taken away as the light is taken away from the Universe Administration. Maybe! but is high possibility.

Who cares whether one is a religionist or an Atheist, this is going to affect all mankind. However, there is a way of escape out of this for the Atheist.

The type for this scenario is the robber on the cross who ask for forgiveness and who followed Jesus before his death. The ex robber is in Paradise.

I don't expect response in the beforehand but I know there will be response in the 7 year tribulation from the Atheist. After 7 years there will be another final Evac for the repentant before the actual Judgment of mankind and all the nations.

In the 7 year period there may be no use of electrics as all electrics are going to be destroyed by the E.M.P. effect where life on Earth will go back to the 1800's combined with food shortages and desperation because no one took the time to listen.

The only place where there is food is by the Christians of Jesus, who in the beforehand stocked up with food and supplies for the Left Behind. Some of the major nation Governments will have food and electrics, they did prepare but there will be limited food given out and they will protect themselves first.

Look, I want all to be successful here I don't care if your Atheist or not and maybe there is no success in the beforehand but I would expect success in the beforehand of the 2 Evac time.

Currently, there is battle of the the forces of darkness in a deception that has effected every section of society on every level and this force is against the forces of Light. The forces of Light is representative of the Sovereign of our local Universe, Jesus. This is whats playing out now and all prophecy is being fulfilled right now.

The message of the Darkness is virtually identical to that of Jesus but is missing the key features and will save a person. Currently, this sophistry is behind the UN spiritual thoughts. There spiritual untruth will not save them for what is to come. The truth, I represent that comes from the ancient places which includes 1Eden of Cyprus, Dalamatia City, Van highland capital, the Local System headquarter Grid and many other things is connected to Judgment and is the only safe passage out of the severe scenario. The Sevens path and the Garden as foreseen by the Essenes is the path of safety out of here.

We are in the moment and this battle is going to spill over into the physical and it will ominous like in the movies but worse.

The Message from Eden about the trees of Eden which includes the day by day witness to the ancient places is the final witness before the 7 year judgment process begins. It was all foreseen and the confirmation is the first evac of the elect, the doers of the will of the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven.

All the intellectual stuff sprouted at the moment will come to nothing as it will be a matter sheer survival. Forget about pensions and all that. It is not good and Jesus is our Literal Saviour and that will be demonstrated and is being demonstrated at the moment.

The journey has continued right on schedule to the current shabbes timeline and the Earth and Space is responding in accordance to the timeline.

I just want you guys to be safe and sound and there opportunity to off load within your soul and spirit the things that hold you back in walking this experience between you and the real Father of the Universe. The Headquarters of Jesus will help in a direct uplink to the truth of everything, the Sovereign will help you if you are sincere. No worries at all! There is a safe passage out of here for the Atheist and the Father and Jesus has not forgotten about the Atheist brothers who do need help and good assistance.

Sevens
Old 03-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #1292
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

*sniffsniff* something smells retarded.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #1293
just questions

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
*sniffsniff* something smells retarded.
That is the understatement of the day.
just questions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #1294
Sevens

Be sure you don't become the understatement.

sevens
Old 03-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #1295
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Having read so much crap from this retarded fuckwit - that heap of steaming pig-diarrhea really is his best by a long way. Either his meds have been changed or he's been munching a new brand of mushrooms. Poor little sod.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #1296
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Be sure you don't become the understatement.
Be sure you aren't so irrelevant that birds who shit on your head from above get annoyed at the wasted excrement.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #1297
Garrison

Sevens, you are the epitome of fucking retard.
What comic book did you pull that overly zealous diatribe out of? Oh, wait. It's the bible.

Yep. You're dumb.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:58 PM   #1298
Node18

Take your spirituality bullshit, dump it in a bowl labeled "retard" and eat from it.
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:08 AM   #1299
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Since Ive been away more stuff have been discovered and I think I know how the end times construct is going to play out which has been confirmed by other religious scholars. Even the Earth and Space are responding.

It does not look good for man.

I really suggest, for the benefit of everyone here to look into things in the beforehand because things are going to change very very suddenly. The first stage process will be a limited evac and will the witness of the truth. There might be a E.M.P. effect involved where the whole world is plunged into darkness and the peace of the planet is taken away as the light is taken away from the Universe Administration. Maybe! but is high possibility.

Who cares whether one is a religionist or an Atheist, this is going to affect all mankind. However, there is a way of escape out of this for the Atheist.

The type for this scenario is the robber on the cross who ask for forgiveness and who followed Jesus before his death. The ex robber is in Paradise.

I don't expect response in the beforehand but I know there will be response in the 7 year tribulation from the Atheist. After 7 years there will be another final Evac for the repentant before the actual Judgment of mankind and all the nations.

In the 7 year period there may be no use of electrics as all electrics are going to be destroyed by the E.M.P. effect where life on Earth will go back to the 1800's combined with food shortages and desperation because no one took the time to listen.

The only place where there is food is by the Christians of Jesus, who in the beforehand stocked up with food and supplies for the Left Behind. Some of the major nation Governments will have food and electrics, they did prepare but there will be limited food given out and they will protect themselves first.

Look, I want all to be successful here I don't care if your Atheist or not and maybe there is no success in the beforehand but I would expect success in the beforehand of the 2 Evac time.

Currently, there is battle of the the forces of darkness in a deception that has effected every section of society on every level and this force is against the forces of Light. The forces of Light is representative of the Sovereign of our local Universe, Jesus. This is whats playing out now and all prophecy is being fulfilled right now.

The message of the Darkness is virtually identical to that of Jesus but is missing the key features and will save a person. Currently, this sophistry is behind the UN spiritual thoughts. There spiritual untruth will not save them for what is to come. The truth, I represent that comes from the ancient places which includes 1Eden of Cyprus, Dalamatia City, Van highland capital, the Local System headquarter Grid and many other things is connected to Judgment and is the only safe passage out of the severe scenario. The Sevens path and the Garden as foreseen by the Essenes is the path of safety out of here.

We are in the moment and this battle is going to spill over into the physical and it will ominous like in the movies but worse.

The Message from Eden about the trees of Eden which includes the day by day witness to the ancient places is the final witness before the 7 year judgment process begins. It was all foreseen and the confirmation is the first evac of the elect, the doers of the will of the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven.

All the intellectual stuff sprouted at the moment will come to nothing as it will be a matter sheer survival. Forget about pensions and all that. It is not good and Jesus is our Literal Saviour and that will be demonstrated and is being demonstrated at the moment.

The journey has continued right on schedule to the current shabbes timeline and the Earth and Space is responding in accordance to the timeline.

I just want you guys to be safe and sound and there opportunity to off load within your soul and spirit the things that hold you back in walking this experience between you and the real Father of the Universe. The Headquarters of Jesus will help in a direct uplink to the truth of everything, the Sovereign will help you if you are sincere. No worries at all! There is a safe passage out of here for the Atheist and the Father and Jesus has not forgotten about the Atheist brothers who do need help and good assistance.

Sevens
The EMP will not destroy the generation and use of electricity, only interrupt it, so your doomsday scenario is already stupid as is the idea that Christians will act contrary to the teaching of their leader, Jesus and stockpile anything for anyone for any future.

This great "evac" opportunity was denied to every one of my ancestors who will not see the "evac".

When I sincerely believed, my Sovereign refused to help me in any way.

Sevens' post is thoroughly batshit nuts.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #1300
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sevens, serious question: Are they space lizards? I have a friend who swears the Earth was seeded by space lizards. Is he right?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #1301
psychodiva
I Live Here

Sevenses!!!!!!!!!! welcome back me old fucker!!! where you been?

and what the fuck you talkin' about?????????????????? more inverted crap?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #1302
Sevens

Lot of stuff going on, still after all this time.

If anything there has been a real acceleration and it does connect to crop circles as one part of the manifestation that is occuring. Take note of the Marlborough circles in the timeline (clue).

Pshycodiva you miss me because this is only thread of real action and where God can be proven and its fun.

Sevens
Old 05-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #1303
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well fuck me - long time, no idiot!
What wisdom do you wish to share with us o wise one?
Any proof to share? - we're all waiting with masturbated breath.

Smelly

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #1304
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

He went on a crop circle tour.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #1305
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Shirly you mean a crap circle?

Stop the Holy See men!