Old 05-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #5371
Noodle

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

...benign useless shit like Noodle...
Look at that. JJ's miffed that my posts are relatively benign. That's consistent with my theory that his purpose here is to provoke atheists so he can feel better about himself in comparision.

Sorry I'm not mean or vulgar enough.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:53 PM   #5372
Simon Moon

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Look at that. JJ's miffed that my posts are relatively benign. That's consistent with my theory that his purpose here is to provoke atheists so he can feel better about himself in comparision.

He's the same with me.

He almost never responds to me anymore, and all I ever do is ask legitimate questions, and point out multiple problems with his epistemology.

I never cuss at any theist, nor do I ever insult, unless it is followed with a legitimate point. And the insult is usually aimed at problems with their thinking, and not their person.

To me, this smacks of someone that doesn't really want to critically examine their beliefs, and believes because it makes them feel better.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 04:01 PM   #5373
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
He's the same with me.

He almost never responds to me anymore, and all I ever do is ask legitimate questions, and point out multiple problems with his epistemology.

I never cuss at any theist, nor do I ever insult, unless it is followed with a legitimate point. And the insult is usually aimed at problems with their thinking, and not their person.

To me, this smacks of someone that doesn't really want to critically examine their beliefs, and believes because it makes them feel better.
You and noodle are too respectful and respectable for JJs taste. He likes to be abused and is addicted to the invective that others, myself included, dish out. It allows him to feel persecuted, which confirms his faith and he also just craves it. And it makes him feel superior. And it gives him the rationalization he needs to cut loose himself and say bad words. You two aren’t feeding his buzz so you’re boring in his POV.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:23 PM   #5374
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post

Seriously, do you truly think I am supposed to take seriously some poster on a raving atheist site that is writing a list of stuff I've read and heard from other posters ad infinitum and ad nausem?

You're basically just regurgitating things that have been said over and over and over again for years from the same ole' posters.

Don't you have anything to add to the conversation?

How about why are you atheist? Were you once Christian, ever flirted with the idea? Did you grow up in a Christian way or were you always atheist.

That might be a good intro for you.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:28 PM   #5375
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Sure you do.

Although it is not always street corners. Sometimes it is radio, TV, print, pamphlets left on my windshield or my front door.

Until you can prove any of that is true, how am I supposed to differentiate it from 'lines of bullshit'?
I can't prove it is true to you of course. It's my experience. Hell, atheists are out bitching, whining and complaining ALL OF THE TIME here in the US.

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 08:43 PM   #5376
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Like when you once got a BJ about two years ago for buying you wife some kitchen curtains.

I'm sorry if you've redecorated the whole house and haven't got another one since. I'm sure we would have heard about it.

..or was it that you got a good licking out for buying your husband a power drill. we really don't know do we?
K,

For once you posted something worthy. Of course no one knows anything about anyone here and everyone posting could be full of shit and on here for shit and giggles.

So what if I got a BJ to buy my wife extremely unnecessary expensive curtains? I am a married man and If I do something above and beyond my Christian duty as a man of Christ to love my wife as Christ so loved the Church then I do expect some form of appreciation in return.

Regards,

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 08:54 PM   #5377
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
So true. Last weekend two elderly Christians came to my front door with phamplets and tracts in their hands and dressed in their Sunday best. I yelled loudly and violently at them through my open window “get the fuck off my fucking porch you fucking fucks!!!”

You should have seen them scurry back to their white sedan and drive from my neighborhood. It made me proud to save my neighbors from their bullshit.

I’m sure hertz would be proud, though I probably can’t hold a candle to her public service of christard twattery.
I'm all for it, you have every right to tell them to Fuck Off. Christians should not be going door to door as some do. The ones that do Here in the US are usually Jehovah Witnesses or Mormons; they are not Christians.

I invite them in for a beer and they leave immediately.

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 08:59 PM   #5378
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I like that you are still here Hobo, it will give sex pest Fatandy66 something to whine about when he gets back.
Andrew could give a flying fuck less about Hobo and whether or not he is still here.

JJ
Old 05-23-2018, 11:06 PM   #5379
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

We'll see. How do you know anyway?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:08 PM   #5380
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I'm all for it, you have every right to tell them to Fuck Off. Christians should not be going door to door as some do. The ones that do Here in the US are usually Jehovah Witnesses or Mormons; they are not Christians.

I invite them in for a beer and they leave immediately.

JJ
JW and Mormons are christians. Do they follow christ on a stick?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:57 PM   #5381
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Takes one to know one, as the ole' saying goes.

JJ
I used to say that, when I was about 6, you OLD, fat, ugly, senile papist bitch that needs to change her incontinence panties.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:08 AM   #5382
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you truly think your fellow atheist posting fools give a flying fuck about the telegraph pole down the lane? If they do they need to evaluate again their priorities in life.

Seriously Hertzy, Why do you feel the need to post every detail of your life. I thought you had a Partner. I assume a she is the female partner? You are lesbian? Why can't you talk to/share with your partner some of your concerns or is it too much BS for the partner to listen to as well?

Tiresome details of you daily life struggles is boring and bizarre.

JJ
I post about a telegraph post and you accuse me of posting about every single detail of my life? What a dumb fuck you are, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, smelly papist bitch.

At least the telegraph pole is real unlike your make-believe zombie boy and your make-believe lard ass. At least what happened to the telegraph pole was real unlike the make-believe bollocks in the babble.

If you have ANY proof whatsoever for lard ass, zombie boy and what's in the babble, please, let us hear it. We need a good laaarf

And you are still going on about my sexuality. See, I tell you about telegraph poles and you aren't interested and accuse me of telling you my life story but when I don't discuss my sexuality, THEN, you get interested. I think that you are as weird as android IQ 6.

Oh, change your incontinence paties you fat OLD smelly bastard.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:12 AM   #5383
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It was a valid question to Smelly; does he stick a garden hose up his ass . What's the problem with that question you fool?

JJ
Ask your lard ass. I'm sure he'll tell you, you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, papist bitch.

Oh, change your incontinence panties, you really stink today and I'm sure the good folk at Walmart will appreciate it.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:15 AM   #5384
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

(Which really means you pissed him off while he was actually sober enough to remember the forum rules, which is rarely.)

JJ
Lard ass will remember this and you'll go straight to hell you fat, OLD, ugly, senile, papist bitch that needs to desperately change her incontinence panties lest she smells the place out.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:18 AM   #5385
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
20. Telling people to “do your own homework” when asked a bible or theo-illogical question.
That's because the pair of christard twats know less about the babble and christardology than my cat, and I don't have a cat. This is typical of christards.