Old 12-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #721
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #722
John A. Davison

Eva, Super moderator

You are being very useful. It is such a pleasure for me to be able to expose you with your own cowardly, anonymous words as just another cheap tawdry flame pit. It is always with ones own words that the real person emerges in all his glory.

It doesn't get any better than this.

I love it so!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #723
Eva
Super Moderator

hey, johhnie, eva IS my real name....

by the way, why not debate us? why not?
we are here, we are nice enough and we can set a moderated thread just for you and the other debater...
they are very nice, homey threads always.

stick around and find someone willing to debate you, if you ant.....just don't be scared of us....k?
we don't bite. that much.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #724
Kate

Old 12-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #725
Kate

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post
Eva, Super moderator

You are being very useful.
I think he just called you a tool, Evita.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #726
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
hey, johhnie, eva IS my real name....

by the way, why not debate us? why not?
we are here, we are nice enough and we can set a moderated thread just for you and the other debater...
they are very nice, homey threads always.

stick around and find someone willing to debate you, if you ant.....just don't be scared of us....k?
we don't bite. that much.
Looks like this loser is just another blustering Christer coward with nothing to say. Ricardo is more interesting.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #727
Eva
Super Moderator

no, kate, i was nice just because he called me by my propper title. never ever happens here. you guys and gals don't show me enough looooove.

clue, get it!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 12-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #728
Eva
Super Moderator

you are scary to him, gs. he thinks you are going to bite him or something. maybe.

naaaaah, he's a coward....

H. L. Mencken
Old 12-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #729
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
no, kate, i was nice just because he called me by my propper title. never ever happens here. you guys and gals don't show me enough looooove.

clue, get it!
You have my unconditional love, baby! I would worship at the altar of your love. I would rub my noodle on your poodle. I would hump my best for you, par rumpa pum pum.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-24-2008, 05:33 PM   #730
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
you are scary to him, gs. he thinks you are going to bite him or something. maybe.

naaaaah, he's a coward....
He is wise to be scared. If he stopped yipping like the little pooch that he is, and tried to take a bite, he would be lunch for the bunch.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #731
Eva
Super Moderator

(shut UPPPP, gs. we need more chew toys........)

uh and yeah love you too.
ha.

H. L. Mencken
Old 12-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #732
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Your lame attempt at getting PZ Myers fired from UofM/M was just that... lame, but it did provide laughs for his many readers.
Hold on! He wants us to use our real names, yet in the one case where he knew a blogger using his real name who had a position he strongly disagreed with, he tried to get him fired? And he wonders why we don't use our real names?

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #733
John A. Davison

Eva, Super moderator

Eva is not your name it is only half a name.

Also, I fear no man and no institution. I am 80 years old and one of my favorite pastimes is exposing trash like this forum. Now just what the hell are you going to do about it beyond banishing me?

I don't debate. I am a scientist. I discover and then publish my findings. Debate is for high school debating teams and flame pits like this pathetic excuse for a forum.

Stop wasting my time and that of your fellow cronies here. Show the world what you are really made of. I am bored with you. Do what you were "prescribed" to do, continue being a perfect loser.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #734
Eva
Super Moderator

go ahead, dear...expose us. we love the traffic.

expose us to who? and we don't ban, unless you are a spammer...
you see? you are welcome here!

would love to see a list of your published findings. we loves our science.

i am saddened that you are bored here. but, whatever.

merry christmas to you too. grandpa johhny!

H. L. Mencken
Old 12-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #735
Kate