Old 09-05-2015, 03:02 PM   #286
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote
Sorry! But I have already answered you. Saying “the creator is exist” is not extraordinary claim.

Come on ahoba, stop beating pecking about the bush

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #287
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Guess we'll just agree to disagree then. Have a nice life.
That's probably the politest "fuck off you dense cunt" I've ever come across.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:28 PM   #288
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
That's probably the politest "fuck off you dense cunt" I've ever come across.
Yeah. It just got tedious. And he or she would have just taken their well-deserved flaming as religious persecution, just furthering their belief that the secular world is against them so that's just even more proof that gawd exists.

Even though it was he/she who started it -- coming here to troll with a dumb question and try to feel superior. Probably so they could brag to their bible study group that they stumped those poor, lost Gawdphobic atheists, and get kudos and sense of false pride for being such a fine and upstanding spiritual leader -- "if gawd is for me who can be against me" horseshit. Very Christlike behavior, for sure.

Instead, s/he got a number of really intelligent, complete and thoughtful responses to the dumb question. Yet instead of being able to comprehend the answers, s/he decided to play those reindeer games.

That the OP doesn't understand is that s/he and the hen have a shit ton in common besides just IQ and a heavy susceptibility to hypnosis.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:02 PM   #289
ahoba

Quote:
Yeah. It just got tedious. And he or she would have just taken their well-deserved flaming as religious persecution, just furthering their belief that the secular world is against them so that's just even more proof that gawd exists.

Even though it was he/she who started it -- coming here to troll with a dumb question and try to feel superior. Probably so they could brag to their bible study group that they stumped those poor, lost Gawdphobic atheists, and get kudos and sense of false pride for being such a fine and upstanding spiritual leader -- "if gawd is for me who can be against me" horseshit. Very Christlike behavior, for sure.

Instead, s/he got a number of really intelligent, complete and thoughtful responses to the dumb question. Yet instead of being able to comprehend the answers, s/he decided to play those reindeer games.

That the OP doesn't understand is that s/he and the hen have a shit ton in common besides just IQ and a heavy susceptibility to hypnosis.
You started fine. But now I don't know what happen with you!
If you cannot continue, let other answer!

ahoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:45 PM   #290
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

We've seen this so many times before. I.e

Something exists=something created it=beardy old man sitting on a cloud.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:01 AM   #291
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
You started fine. But now I don't know what happen with you!
If you cannot continue, let other answer!

I gave you completely satisfactory answers. You didn't agree with them. Which is fine, but it's intellectually dishonest to say I didn't provide a complete and logical answer to your question.

Then you refused to reciprocate with answers to my questions, and you bore false witness about proffering a logical and scientific theory of your own.

If that doesn't define lying troll not operating in good faith I don't know what does. Just because you're feeling superior over us poor "gawd phobic" atheists doesn't mean you should treat us as less than human. WWJD, after all? Not what you do, that's for sure.

I think you owe the good people at this forum, myself included, a big apology.

Then I think you should get down on your knees and pray to your sweet baby lord and savior Jesus h Christ to intercede on behalf of your sinful ways towards his creation (his beloved, but sadly, lost members of raving atheists) to his all-powerful father in heaven, he who cannot look upon sin (slight contradiction, but oh well you still gotta believe, am I wrong?) so that one day you may enter into his glory instead of burning in hell for your wicked and prideful ways toward those who your are supposed to be leading into his flock by modeling a Christlike example but are instead mocking and pushing even further away from the light of his salvation with your hypocrisy and lies.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2015, 07:30 AM   #292
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
If you don't want to answer, can you please show me any article can answer my questions.

Regards,

You can find the answer you want at https://answersingenesis.org/

However, that Website is rather superfluous, since ANY question can be simply answered by "Gawd Dunnit!"

You COULD search for an answer by Googling, or visiting P Z Myer's blog, or Talk Origins. But, BEWARE - all these sites are THE WORK OF SATAN, and your mind could be damaged beyond repair!
Why not investigate your hypothesis by obtaining a freshly laid fertilized egg, and placing it between your butt cheeks for a few weeks, and see if it hatches.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #293
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post

I cannot imagine something created without creator as I cannot imagine a program without a programmer! That is it!!

Regards,
What created the Creator? DUH!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 09-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #294
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
So, If I ask who creates the hen, this is not extraordinary question!
!

Old 09-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #295
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
I cannot imagine something created without creator

Regards,
How does the Creator create Universes from nothing - by Magic?

Old 09-06-2015, 08:49 AM   #296
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Ahoba drooled:

Quote:
If a chicken can be created by natural processes without intervention of a mediator, no issue with existing someone who can use same processes to create the chicken.
If it's the same process with or without a "Creator" then WTF do we need the "Creator"? I suppose your mental masters forbid any mention of Occam's Razor?

Old 09-06-2015, 04:15 PM   #297
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Ahoba drooled:

If it's the same process with or without a "Creator" then WTF do we need the "Creator"? I suppose your mental masters forbid any mention of Occam's Razor?

S/he probably thinks you're talking about an "octarazor" or eight-bladed shaving razor equipped with a tiny camera and thinking you're the dumb one for bringing it into the conversation.

Or probably not. On second thought I doubt the OP understands that the prefix "octa-" means 8. Or cam means cam. Or a razor is anything but a toy scooter.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #298
ahoba

Quote:
I gave you completely satisfactory answers. You didn't agree with them. Which is fine, but it's intellectually dishonest to say I didn't provide a complete and logical answer to your question.

Then you refused to reciprocate with answers to my questions, and you bore false witness about proffering a logical and scientific theory of your own.

If that doesn't define lying troll not operating in good faith I don't know what does. Just because you're feeling superior over us poor "gawd phobic" atheists doesn't mean you should treat us as less than human. WWJD, after all? Not what you do, that's for sure.

I think you owe the good people at this forum, myself included, a big apology.

Then I think you should get down on your knees and pray to your sweet baby lord and savior Jesus h Christ to intercede on behalf of your sinful ways towards his creation (his beloved, but sadly, lost members of raving atheists) to his all-powerful father in heaven, he who cannot look upon sin (slight contradiction, but oh well you still gotta believe, am I wrong?) so that one day you may enter into his glory instead of burning in hell for your wicked and prideful ways toward those who your are supposed to be leading into his flock by modeling a Christlike example but are instead mocking and pushing even further away from the light of his salvation with your hypocrisy and lies.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!
Sorry if I did something wrong but I really try the best. I thought I answered your question. If not please point it again maybe I didn’t see it.
On the other hand, I accepted your answers and I did reply to get more clarification and record my objection. This is the discussion.
Unfortunately! all of you distrust me and think that I try to push agenda. You keep repeating God, Gods, religions, how is creator and so on!!! Maybe to deviate from the main topic or because of God phobia disorders. Do you trust yourselves or not?

Keep relaxing please
Old 09-07-2015, 07:43 AM   #299
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
Sorry if I did something wrong but I really try the best. I thought I answered your question. If not please point it again maybe I didn’t see it.
On the other hand, I accepted your answers and I did reply to get more clarification and record my objection. This is the discussion.
Unfortunately! all of you distrust me and think that I try to push agenda. You keep repeating God, Gods, religions, how is creator and so on!!! Maybe to deviate from the main topic or because of God phobia disorders. Do you trust yourselves or not?

Keep relaxing please
You have stated that a theoretically possible creator is a more logical answer to your original question than any theory I have offered.

Then you write about God phobia disorders, but then you chastise us for bringing up Gawd at all.

Then you teased and said that you would give me your scientific and logical theory to your original question. Then you reneged.

A solid first step to restoring good faith with me would be to immediately post your logical theory that answers the question. Like you promised me you would.

In your words, "this is the discussion." You started it. So, participate in it already.

What is this creator and programmer of which you speak? Give us your theory. A scientific theory would be nice. But I'd settle for anything at this point. Cat got your tongue? Spit it out. What are you afraid of? Are you atheist phobic? Why are you hiding this esoteric knowledge which is so obvious to you. Please, regale us with your logical theory so that the scales can fall from mine eyes and I can understand. What, do you think that only you are special enough to possess this kind of knowledge and that the rest of us are doomed to live in darkness? Speak your truths now or piss off.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #300
ahoba

Quote:
You have stated that a theoretically possible creator is a more logical answer to your original question than any theory I have offered.

Then you write about God phobia disorders, but then you chastise us for bringing up Gawd at all.

Then you teased and said that you would give me your scientific and logical theory to your original question. Then you reneged.

A solid first step to restoring good faith with me would be to immediately post your logical theory that answers the question. Like you promised me you would.

In your words, "this is the discussion." You started it. So, participate in it already.

What is this creator and programmer of which you speak? Give us your theory. A scientific theory would be nice. But I'd settle for anything at this point. Cat got your tongue? Spit it out. What are you afraid of? Are you atheist phobic? Why are you hiding this esoteric knowledge which is so obvious to you. Please, regale us with your logical theory so that the scales can fall from mine eyes and I can understand. What, do you think that only you are special enough to possess this kind of knowledge and that the rest of us are doomed to live in darkness? Speak your truths now or piss off.
Here is better ....
http://ravingatheists.com/forum/show...774#post684774