Old 12-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #511
Bloody Colonist
New Member!

Thumbs up Lucky old git

....ah ha ! yes.. bloody hell... ok.. understandable then.....
You lucky bugga ! you must know you are fortunate to have the "latent variety"....."early onset" Catholic tourettes is a fuckin killer.....,and if you happen to speak more than one language..its fatal...you lucky buggar! fatal!

Little know fact, Guy Fawks died from early onset Catholic tourettes...he had suppressed it for years by kicking a priest in the balls 2 or 3 times a week all during his youth..he said one kick gave him relief for 3 or 4 days at a time...somehow he ended up working for the bloody Spaniards anyway..(.he moved to Spain because there were more priests there...priests in England had begun to avoid him)..in the end, when they didn't save his ass..the repressed EOCT kicked in ..they didn't have to torture him.
Bloody Colonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:20 AM   #512
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I've never been much of a UN fan - toothless, spineless talking-shop, but yesterday's rant at the catlickers made my testicles tingle.
No real surprise that the kiddie diddlers supreme are squealing like stuck pigs and will probably ignore the report and do about as much as they've always done - slightly less than fuck all.
I reckon the likelihood of seeing the Poop in the dock are slightly higher, but I'll just laugh at the ongoing ridicule till that happens.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:21 PM   #513
mondrian

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I've never been much of a UN fan - toothless, spineless talking-shop, but yesterday's rant at the catlickers made my testicles tingle.
No real surprise that the kiddie diddlers supreme are squealing like stuck pigs and will probably ignore the report and do about as much as they've always done - slightly less than fuck all.
I reckon the likelihood of seeing the Poop in the dock are slightly higher, but I'll just laugh at the ongoing ridicule till that happens.
Poop does what UN want, no priest left and no more fuckin' catlick cunts. Yippee.

Can't see it happening though, can you?

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #514
Davin
Obsessed Member

I see it happening eventually... maybe about the same amount of time it took the church to apologize for Galileo.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:31 PM   #515
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Just a reminder that nothing's changed in the world of cat-licking horror

Quote:
A victim of a paedophile priest in Chile has revealed he wrote to the Pope in 2015 about an alleged cover-up after Francis denied getting evidence. Juan Carlos Cruz, a victim of cleric Fernando Karadima in the 1980s, accused fellow priest Juan Barros of witnessing the abuse and doing nothing.

The Pope caused outrage after a visit to Chile last month by defending Bishop Barros, who was made a bishop in 2015. The Vatican refused to comment on the letter when approached by BBC News. Pope Francis has said in the past that dealing with abuse is vital for the Church's credibility and perpetrators must face "sanctions".
Hypocritical shitstain.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #516
Davin
Obsessed Member

Religious people are evil fuckers. The church members are complicit, and the leaders are outright guilty.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:27 AM   #517
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

It's lard ass and zombie boy's day today.

Soon, it will be zombie boy Sunday, when all he did all day was just hang around. On that day, make-believe zombie boy asked the Romans if they could put him up for the day. They said 'Sure, make-believe zombie boy'. So they did.

I suppose the piece of fuckin' weird vermin, android IQ 6, and that fat old cat licker, mary, will go like the programmed automatons they are to get their shit tanks filled up by their respective pillocks in the pulpits.

I suppose that they'll come back full of shit as usual strutting about the chess board like two demented pigeons shitting all over the place, knocking the pieces over and then strangely claiming victory.

What I find even stranger is that they know fuck all about the history of the very subject that they profess to love. In fact, I'l go further. They appear to know fuck all about fuck all. Vermin android IQ 6 is almost illiterate. It's like lard ass and zombie boy are all they have in their sad little lives.

What a sad pair of twats.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 04:44 PM   #518
AtomJack

I'm curious, but I'm not going to step into JJ's sewer to ask. Which account of the crucifiction does he believe in- the one on Thursday or the one on Friday?
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:33 PM   #519
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

This is far too serious a topic for a Trolling Fuckwit such as MaryJJ to deal with.
The vacuous slapper will I'm sure answer clearly and concisely from within the bowels of her shared sewer.

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-26-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:54 PM   #520
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
This is far too serious a topic for a Trolling Fuckwit such as MaryJJ to deal with.
The vacuous slapper will I'm sure answer clearly and concisely from within the bowels of her shared sewer.
Awwww fuck.

All we'll get now from fat-ass mary, the old cat licker, is a deluge of babble quotes which will only serve to pollute an already over polluted planet. Vermin android IQ 6 will provide us with nothing intelligible because, let's face it, he never has and never will.

Regardless, neither of the dumb twats know fuck all about the history of their religion, even though they profess to love it. They are just mindless automatons who do their respective church's bidding like the poor brainwashed bastards they are.

Tien.

Old 03-27-2018, 12:32 AM   #521
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
I'm curious, but I'm not going to step into JJ's sewer to ask. Which account of the crucifiction does he believe in- the one on Thursday or the one on Friday?
The issue with posing such questions in this form presupposes that zombie boy actually existed as a real person. This is far from proven and, in fact, it is beginning to look more likely than not, that zombie boy was a god from another era who was morphed into the christard religion when it was invented 2,000 years ago.

The christard religion had almost died out by the end of the 1st century AD, largely because, like all religions, it was a load of old bollocks. At that time, zombie boy was still a god who lived in outer space, just below the moon, and who fought with the Devil over good and evil.

By the fourth century, the brand of christardology that we know today had created an Earthly existence for zombie boy in order that the dumb-ass religtards at the time could more easily relate to him and the religion. They did this by re-writing history. They amended earlier documents and wrote new documents and then 'back-dated' them. They also destroyed the documents from other christard sects that didn't agree with their teachings. Basically, they replaced the actual truth with their version of it.

Sadly for the lying christards of the 4th century, their actions were imperfect to say the least. Approximately 90% of the supposed 'early' christard documents (pre-4th century) are now known to be forgeries, probably created in the 4th century, and genuine documents from christard sects which didn't survive and which were supposedly destroyed are now beginning to surface. They paint a very different picture of zombie boy. They confirm that zombie boy never had an Earthly existence.

To pose the question, was zombie boy circumcised on Thursday or Friday therefore seems irrelevant.

Old 03-27-2018, 07:30 PM   #522
AtomJack

Oh, I'm with you on the whole made-up aspect of the religion. I've been convinced of that for quite awhile. I was just mentioning that there are two versions of the crucifiction, one on Thursday, one on Friday. That's the kind of shit that anyone who has actually read the buybull looks at and says, "WTF?". It would be good for JJ to explain that...though we know he can't.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:04 PM   #523
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Oh, I'm with you on the whole made-up aspect of the religion. I've been convinced of that for quite awhile. I was just mentioning that there are two versions of the crucifiction, one on Thursday, one on Friday. That's the kind of shit that anyone who has actually read the buybull looks at and says, "WTF?". It would be good for JJ to explain that...though we know he can't.
The supposed crucifiction isn't the only event that has multiple versions. The various accounts of the supposed post crucifiction events also differ as do the supposed events that took place during the nativity.

It's no good discussing any of this with mary, the fat, senile, old cat licker. She knows shag all about the history of the religion she professes to love so much. Religtards such as her are discouraged from investigating the history of their religion lest they realise it's a lie. If you are hoping for a sensible answer from mary, forget it. The only tactics that stupid twat knows is to ignore, deflect or lie.

Old 03-28-2018, 12:39 AM   #524
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
This is the type of thing that one would expect if a religion was fabricated, especially given the prevailing situation at the time.

Firstly, christardology 2,000 years ago wasn't based on facts. It was based on fiction. As such, anything goes and, in fact, anything went. There wasn't just one christard sect, there were many. They all had differing views and beliefs. Some sects even believed that zombie boy never had an Earthly existence. The earthly existence didn't arrive on the scene until at least the end of the first century AD.

Secondly, even when a single view of christardology began to emerge, variations on a theme still existed. This was in spite of the fact that the type of christards that we know today tried to 'eradicate' all forms of their christardology except theirs.

Thirdly, during the 4th century AD, christards created new and amended existing texts related to their religion in order to convince the populace of an earthly existence of zombie boy. Fourth century christards attempted to make it look as though these documents were 3 centuries older than they actually were. To the people of the time, such texts seemed real and the means to disprove them were unavailable at the time. Today, science can show that at least 90% of these documents were forgeries designed to prove the existence of the boy that never was.

Fourthly, even though the creation of a fictitious life for zombie boy was supposedly coordinated, it was, in retrospect, shambolic, Largely, this was because the christard church was still splintered and each group had their own ideas which became reflected in the texts.

Fifthly, the texts that we are familiar with today have been translated many times. The early texts were written mainly in Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic. They were then translated into Greek, the scholarly language of the time. However, we know that the translation was not always faithful - for practical and political reasons. In some cases, passages were not only drastically changed, some were added and some even removed. This also happened when texts were copied. This resulted in different versions of the same text existing. Mark is a good example.

When Latin replaced Greek as the scholarly language, the texts were translated yet again and, yet again, passages were drastically changed, some were added and some even removed.

Little wonder then that accounts of events differ.

The main reason for the Thursday/Friday versions of the crucifiction MAY be due to an oversight on the part of the creators of the crucifiction lie.

It was originally stated that fictitious zombie boy was tried in a court on Thursday and then crucified on Friday. This DID NOT happen. In Jewish law of the time, a man could not be put to death on the Sabbath. Also, in the case of a capital crime, as in the case of fictitious zombie boy, there had to be an intervening night between the trial and the sentence being delivered. This allowed the judges to reflect before passing sentence.

Of course, it's easy to see how, 2,000 years ago, these facts might have been missed when creating of a fictitious story that had to be backdated 300 years. Once these facts had been realised, another 'more believable' version was probably constructed.

Old 03-28-2018, 02:57 AM   #525
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
There are many, many more inconsistencies. For example, in Genesis 1 it states that the trees were made before Man. In Genesis 2, it states that Man was created before the trees. In Genesis 1 it states that the animals were made before Man. In Genesis 2, it states that Man was created before the animals. Genesis 2 tells us that god was already known as "the lord" (jahveh or jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses. Exodus 6 tells us that god was first known as "the lord" (jahveh or jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.

The Egyptian Bondage is one big inconsistency of itself. Contrast what's happening here in the UK today with migrants returning to their former home. Business owners are already concerned about the future of their workforce and are publicly speaking out. Imagine what would have happened in ancient Egypt had 1 million slaves all left the country at once. There would have been economic collapse and mass starvation. And yet, the Egyptians don't mention one word of all of this. MAINLY BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!!

These are just a few of the inconsistencies - which go on and on and on.

Yours, though a good example, is just that - an example of the inconsistent christard shit.

Of course, had this conversation taken place in the past, we'd be looking at a church that would torture, imprison or murder us. At least today, we can tell them to fuck off and stick their christard shit up their arses.