Old 02-15-2006, 01:10 PM   #2
CavKiller37

Take that ID!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:27 PM   #3
LEToxin

Take this ID!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/02....ap/index.html

Ezekiel 23:20 (New Living Translation)
20 She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.
LEToxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:37 PM   #4
RenaissanceMan

Eventually, those toads will evolve to be our new masters.

All hail the Hypno-toad!
Old 02-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
evident_enigma wrote
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11368151/

It's a good day. :)
ee
You have forgotten that this toad was forbidden by Jesus to be brought up to Australia, so Satan Zapped new one with longer legs so they move away. There is no such thing as evolution, just Zappy the god of Genesis and Satan the god of hell, zapping things into existence toprove their respective points! Praise Zappy-Jesus....:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:08 PM   #6
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Australian scientists have tried for decades to eradicate the toads, but with limited success. Last year, researchers announced they had successfully lured and trapped the toads using ultraviolet lights like those used in disco clubs.
Does anyone else find this amusing, that the toads that produce bufotenine seem to like the disco lights?
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:12 PM   #7
Rat Bastard

Quote:
scathach wrote
Quote:
Australian scientists have tried for decades to eradicate the toads, but with limited success. Last year, researchers announced they had successfully lured and trapped the toads using ultraviolet lights like those used in disco clubs.
Does anyone else find this amusing, that the toads that produce bufotenine seem to like the disco lights?
Don't bogart that toad, my friend, pass it over to me....
Liiiiiiiick me another one, just like the other one....
Old 02-15-2006, 05:16 PM   #8
Choobus
I Live Here

my penis secretes an hallucinogenic substance.

who wants a lick?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:58 PM   #9
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Hmmm...and here in heavenly Arizona we have Bufo Alvarius. Who needs Babbles and sacred "words of god" when we have Word of Toad?...and while smoking the holy milk, one could munch on peyotl sauteed with sacramental peganum. Alas, move over Christ-psychotics...we'll go to heaven guided by the hand of Gabriel....doing some pirouettes between the clouds of a beautiful sun..naked vaginas on legs displaying their faux-phalluses aka clits blessed by halos of the purest white. AHHHH..one would feel so pure, so blessed, so inmaculatedly conceived.....then, Archi Gabriel will announce the next heavenly show, while seating with dead friends on a cloud amphitheater.....ahhh..the humanity!

Bufo is good....Christ-psychosis have been using placibos during their eucharist!!..idiots..........:lol::lol:.....

http://www.tacethno.com/info/bufo.html

http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=396

This is the ORIGIN of the Christ-psychotics retarded DELUSIONS of invisible friends and heavenly voices which ENHACED their already DISEASED (TLE, schizophrenia, dementiae, depression?) brains!! Peganum is ABUNDANT in the region of Nutty land and regions that gave birth to GODLY DELUSIONS, and demented holy word of god texts...no toad needed. The retards didn't know flowers would "talk" to them making the "...saints that slept arose appearing unto many.." ( MAtt 27.52-54)......:lol: but today in this 21st Century those Christian buffons think it is jesus talking!!! :lol::lol:

Retards!..I can be as INSANE as they are by merely ingesting one of those instant insanity substances!!. They do not need to ingest any, for they are NATURALLY BORN insane accepting delusions as reality...:lol:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~csps/JPPS7(1)/M.Abdolahi/peganum.pdf

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Hmmm...and here in heavenly Arizona we have Bufo Alvarius. Who needs Babbles and sacred "words of god" when we have Word of Toad?...and while smoking the holy milk....
Cal, I'm impressed. You obviously know the proper way to ingest toad bufotenine! And everybody (including the DEA, the dumbasses) thought you licked them! HAH!!!

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
..naked vaginas on legs displaying their faux-phalluses aka clits blessed by halos of the purest white.
Aw, Cal, then you go and say something like that. You were doing so well. Clitorises are absolutely NOT "faux-phalluses". Maybe "proto-phalluses" I could go along with, but why must female genitalia be described in terms of male genitalia at all??
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:00 PM   #11
peepnklown

That toad did not evolve; scientists are making fake toads to prove their evolution.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:15 PM   #12
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
scathach wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Hmmm...and here in heavenly Arizona we have Bufo Alvarius. Who needs Babbles and sacred "words of god" when we have Word of Toad?...and while smoking the holy milk....
Cal, I'm impressed. You obviously know the proper way to ingest toad bufotenine! And everybody (including the DEA, the dumbasses) thought you licked them! HAH!!!

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
..naked vaginas on legs displaying their faux-phalluses aka clits blessed by halos of the purest white.
Aw, Cal, then you go and say something like that. You were doing so well. Clitorises are absolutely NOT "faux-phalluses". Maybe "proto-phalluses" I could go along with, but why must female genitalia be described in terms of male genitalia at all??
:lol::lol:...well, that's just cal-psychosis way of talk....I love to create words, to initiate reaction of meaning..then I get some, assimilate it and learn! I know we all are initiated female then we change..the rejected systems become males, to be used later, while the static immutable star (mother cave of creation) remains, to be worshipped by its own usable rejection.

We must realize that some females store sperm for later use....hmm...I used to call the clitoris an athropiated peduncle!....Alas, you'd probably fly to Arizona and punch me in the nose...like some of my feisty girlfriends had done when I was younger...:lol:..of course they had some laughs first....but I love to fish for reactions in all of my friends. It is amazing the psychological treasure throve I get. Since you are a scientist with amazing knowledge of neurology, is it anyway you can gather other brilliant minds and expose the Christ-psychotics for what they are?..or at least study their defective brains comapring them to those under TLE, Schizophrenia et al? I'm certain there is a connection somewhere.

If I was a neurologist I'd be doing research day and night studying brains of Christian or other religion infected folks. The mentally ill. The drug addicted. I'd study the genetic make up of different cultures, pathogens, etc etc...I'd do deep research on Borna virus, not in one but in the many world cultures....etc etc.
......Hmmm...with my luck I'll reach 104 years old and I'd find nothing...:lol:

Old 02-16-2006, 11:23 AM   #13
evident_enigma

ID people, chime in on all this! (edit- SP)

I would like to hear some BS today. :)

ee
Old 02-17-2006, 04:56 PM   #14
evident_enigma

Quote:
evident_enigma wrote
ID people, chime in on all this! (edit- SP)

I would like to hear some BS today. :)

ee
Well, any takers or are all you ID/C people just admit that you're wrong?

Macro evolution happens whether:

You like it or not (for whatever reason).
It destroys your sense of hope or not (for whatever reason).
You are told the truth about it or not (for whatever reason).

Or whether you just like luxury or not (for whatever reason). :)

As time goes by, humans will see more and more examples of evolution whether it is popular or not (for whatever reason). :lol:

ee
Old 02-17-2006, 11:01 PM   #15
brad89

Please, it is OBVIOUSLY god trying to extinguish the Australian population because Australia wasn't a part of his holy prophesies, so he has to cover it up like Australia never existed. You can probably find that in Sun magazine somewhere.:lol: