Old 01-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #1921
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
So basically you're admitting that not only do you have nothing new to add but you're okay with that. You've basically stop trying to see, learn or do, and are content to stay stagnant. No wonder you're a christian.

And then you go and say "atheism is true", as though that's supposed to mean something. This is why we call you fake atheist - you can't even figure out how atheism isn't a statement of facts, and therefore is neither true nor false.

Seriously. I doubt you were ever an atheist, atheists have to actually have some level of critical thinking.
I have nothing new to add to the truths ive listed in a large plethera of Threads in this Forum, and if youve not been keeping up with them, then i believe you can obtain them via a Forum Search , so you are . As new issues and topics surface, Ill be addressing them in a slightly different vein as the occasion permits.

I dont care if you think i wasnt a proclaimed atheist of 10 adult years. I say 'proclaimed' because in actuality, there is NO such thing as an atheist because the declaration itself cant be backed up , no one has the kind of faith required to be one regarding a worldview, and...atheist ideologies cant be truthfully lived out on a daily basis. There are , however, people who would like to be atheists and who dont want God, a personal theistic Creator, to exist.
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #1922
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
They appear that way because your initial premises are flawed , and thus ...[incoherent gibberish].
I believe they appear fellatious because of the bukkake on your chin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #1923
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
No, lets start big with the teachings of Jesus and the 10 Commandments since these are the highest moral and ethical principles known to mankind . Since you will take the position of dissent being 'an atheist' , ill let you go first then Ill respond with a rebuttal . (Im assuming you think absolute morals and ethics are beneficial for a civil society.)
No lets start with the teachings of Hamurabi who is the originator of the ten commandments. Which version of the 'ten' commandments do you have in mind?

Then we could move onto a discussion of Leviticus perhaps?

So- the references i requested are ............?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #1924
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
I have nothing new to add to the truths ive listed in a large plethera of Threads in this Forum, and if youve not been keeping up with them, then i believe you can obtain them via a Forum Search , so you are . As new issues and topics surface, Ill be addressing them in a slightly different vein as the occasion permits.

I dont care if you think i wasnt a proclaimed atheist of 10 adult years. I say 'proclaimed' because in actuality, there is NO such thing as an atheist because the declaration itself cant be backed up , no one has the kind of faith required to be one regarding a worldview, and...atheist ideologies cant be truthfully lived out on a daily basis. There are , however, people who would like to be atheists and who dont want God, a personal theistic Creator, to exist.
Please correct as previously requested

Then please provide evidence and explanation for that in red type

Old 01-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #1925
Sol

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words, and....how cold does it get in upper Scotland ?
Dear X-dude,

Your welcome, it was from the heart.....
upper Scotland has the same climate as Australia so its always warm and dry here.

I don't suppose there is any danger of you fucking off then ? and you're just gonna keep taking the piss...?

you really are a sad little fucker.....................

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #1926
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Oh boy Sol. You are becoming as good as EX when it comes to stretching the truth. Only the very centre of Australia is like Scotland and while some parts of the Great Barrier Reef remind me of the Shetlands, I know they definitely drink rum and beer there.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1927
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

As an impartial observer, I shall not mention sheep shagging.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #1928
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Sheep shagging, what's that?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #1929
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Shirley the national sport of the Welsh, kiwis & true christians?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #1930
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:

It's weird that you can have so little idea about things. I am truly amazed at your level of naivety. "Atheist ideologies" lol.

Secondly -

Quote:
This is not to say that atheists cant be moral , for, anyone can ...but independent unbiased studies show that atheists are not equal to their counterparts. I can post the studies if you are interested..and please, I didnt MAKE up the outcome of these studies and am not affiliated with the research of them whatsoever.
I believe we asked for the studies. Don't just ignore us because you made this up. Admit that you got caught in a lie.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:43 AM   #1931
Sol

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Oh boy Sol. You are becoming as good as EX when it comes to stretching the truth. Only the very centre of Australia is like Scotland and while some parts of the Great Barrier Reef remind me of the Shetlands, I know they definitely drink rum and beer there.
Mea Culpa Kinichers..
In my defense, the x-man has a very slender grasp of reality and I couldn't assume any different with regard to his grasp of geography.
So.....I generalised.........

With regard to the knuckle dragging, genetically bottle necked, chicken fondling ex-colonial masters obsession with sheep, tell em to fuck off....

Old 01-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #1932
Sol

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
As an impartial observer, I shall not mention sheep shagging.

Fuck off !!!!

Old 01-06-2012, 05:25 AM   #1933
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:42 AM   #1934
Sol

MOTHER .............

Old 01-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #1935
psychodiva
I Live Here

shocked, shocked I tell you!