Old 05-25-2005, 07:55 AM   #46
devil almighty

wierd indeed,. There is alot of talk about god nd the bible on this forum, we know god does not exist and the bible is toilet paper. So lets get back to talking about the morons who do beleive in god and what we are going to do about it!
Old 05-25-2005, 12:01 PM   #47
Aristarchus

Quote:
devil almighty wrote
wierd indeed,. There is alot of talk about god nd the bible on this forum, we know god does not exist and the bible is toilet paper. So lets get back to talking about the morons who do beleive in god and what we are going to do about it!
I think Philboid's reply of "Weird" was a double entendra (correct usage?), because "weird" itself does not conform to the rule I just stated. But that's, of course, because the word is weird. :P

Plus DA, look at the begining of this thread, it seems apearant that you havn't done that yet.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:07 PM   #48
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Aristarchus wrote
I think his Philboid's reply of "Weird" was a double entendra (correct usage?), because "weird" itself does not conform to the rule I just stated.
Right you are, but I'm pretty sure that's not an example of a double entendre, which would be more like, "Mary Magdalene worshipped at the staff of the Lord."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 05:21 PM   #49
Trublu

According to the national news, Liverpool literally came back from the dead during last night's game

THE NATIONAL NEWS!

eejits
Old 05-27-2005, 01:33 PM   #50
Slaptickle

Quote:
Trublu wrote
According to the national news, Liverpool literally came back from the dead during last night's game

THE NATIONAL NEWS!

eejits
That's the funniest thing I've read all month. Lucky for them, though; I bet before that happened they were losing horribly.