Old 05-10-2006, 05:00 PM   #16
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
AHHHHHH...another JET. Take your babble and do not eat any food or water. Pray to your Lord and Savior, quoting and quoting from it, that prayers alone, feed your body and soul for 40 days and nights. Pray to jesus that he saves you from starvation by making condensation in the room to produced mana, leting rain over you feeding you. After all he did this trick many centuries ago. Pray to your invisible friend jesus that when you take your pen and hit the dsesk three times water would emanate from it quenching your thirst........well, you'll find out this form of delusion exists ONLY in brains that are dysfunctional and ill. I define it as Christ-psychosis. Jesus is as real as the Tooth Fairy, Donald Duck or Santa Claus..and besides, not matter how much one would praise his "name" and pray to him he will be UNABLE to answer prayers or feed us regardless how much one begs, for he doesn't exist. :lol:

And religious beliefs are NOT a form of mental illness?,,:lol::lol:..neurologist ought to go back to school and start from scratch!! .....blind retards. :)
Let's not be disparaging Donals Duck here, Cal. Some things are sacred and naturally white, without blemish. He works a miracle regularly, wandering around with no pants on and yet not a single censor blushes.
Of course, the christ-psychotics censors are blinded by the illness...so they will not notice or understand a penis-christ when they see one!...:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:21 PM   #17
Gnosital
still unsmited

And the good lord took her home to his bosom cause she was such a good little skinny xian.

Or maybe she was anorexic and in denial. Hey, with any luck, maybe she'll start a fad!!!
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:30 AM   #18
simonh

No wonder Christianity is doing so well in Africa - most of them are already doing the fasting bit.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:42 AM   #19
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Let's not be disparaging Donald Duck here, Cal. Some things are sacred and naturally white, without blemish. He works a miracle regularly, wandering around with no pants on and yet not a single censor blushes.
Quote:
Of course, the christ-psychotics censors are blinded by the illness...so they will not notice or understand a penis-christ when they see one!...:lol:
I must disagree. All censors are deluded that their standards are better than every one else and that they are charged with the duty to inflict their standards on others. They, therefore, see penises where no penises actually appear, they judge pink tights as equally erotic as bare skin yet they insist on flesh colored hose to cover "bare" legs. (example Daisy Duke) They see sensuous feminine forms in booze advertising ice cubes. Yet, with all of this insufferable intrusion on our freedom to see what we wish, they don't seem to care about Donald's lack of pants even when he stands next to Mickey Mouse with those silly shorts. It must be a miracle.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:45 AM   #20
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
simonh wrote
No wonder Christianity is doing so well in Africa - most of them are already doing the fasting bit.
And, in America, Jesus said "Whether you are rich or poor, it's nice to have money."

Old 05-11-2006, 05:21 AM   #21
postbicameral

I don't know about you, but all this talk about fasting is making me hungry!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:35 AM   #22
Sternwallow
I Live Here

I have been gaining weight lately. My iron-clad diet has recently entered its "snacks are OK" phase.

Old 05-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #23
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Let's not be disparaging Donald Duck here, Cal. Some things are sacred and naturally white, without blemish. He works a miracle regularly, wandering around with no pants on and yet not a single censor blushes.
Quote:
I must disagree. All censors are deluded that their standards are better than every one else and that they are charged with the duty to inflict their standards on others. They, therefore, see penises where no penises actually appear, they judge pink tights as equally erotic as bare skin yet they insist on flesh colored hose to cover "bare" legs. (example Daisy Duke) They see sensuous feminine forms in booze advertising ice cubes. Yet, with all of this insufferable intrusion on our freedom to see what we wish, they don't seem to care about Donald's lack of pants even when he stands next to Mickey Mouse with those silly shorts. It must be a miracle.
* rushes to stern and stand with him to look at this from his angle of view* AHHH...you're correct...:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #24
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
simonh wrote
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #25
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Simonh wrote
And, for my money, they are not doing it nearly fast enough.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:08 AM   #26
peepnklown

Jesus didn’t want his record broken, PWND!