Old 10-01-2007, 08:27 AM   #1
Jeremy

Re-Introduction

Hey guys,

I wasn't going to worry about this, but Smelly made me realize that not everyone knows what's going on with me. I posted here last year as Noah Nywno. Initially I thought the name was kinda funny, but I'm through with it now. It kind of came about by accident, but that story is not interesting at all so don't worry about it.

Anyway, I stopped posting regularly only because I was hella busy. School, pregnant wife (who ended up on bed rest the last month and a half of her pregnancy), new baby, already have a two year old, new job, bought a house and, somewhere in there, I spent most of my down time (what little there was) playing video games. I eventually grew tired of that.

In the meantime, my atheism has grown long and rock hard. There's even some hair around it.

Thanks to everyone who've welcomed me back, I've missed this site and it's good to be back.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #2
Alethias

Quote:
Jeremy wrote View Post
In the meantime, my atheism has grown long and rock hard. There's even some hair around it.
"Hey baby, let me show you my 'atheism'. It's ready for ya..."

Hey Jeremy!