Old 01-11-2018, 08:47 AM   #61
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Proto-belief? Are you walking back your position?
Yes,moderately which if you'd kept up you'd have noticed.

The last post you quoted was from 31/12/17, my refined position was stated 6 days later after more consideration in 06/01/18.

Not embarrassed at all. I am comfortable changing my mind to either refine a position or in response to good quality evidence. It's unusual that a devout theist would do the same.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #62
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Not embarrassed at all. I am comfortable changing my mind to either refine a position or in response to good quality evidence. It's unusual that a devout theist would do the same.
That's actually how you can tell whether a mind is a healthy mind or not. You'll not see any of these mentally deficient theists admit to correcting things that can change their viewpoint.

Oh they'll change their minds and they'll flip flop all over the place, but they won't admit to being wrong in any sense (except maybe in some snarky comment). Because weak minds like theirs think that an adaptable mind is weak in spite of that being the definition of intelligence.

Which is also why they look crazy and stupid to healthy minded people.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:23 AM   #63
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Ego-bore, the cult leader minus the charisma..........and followers.
I thought it was very kind of Ebore to confirm much of what I wrote in his single post.
I must admit to forgetting 'Extreme Vanity' in my original assessment, and I'd now award him a new record in the 'Head up own Arse' stakes. I'm sure he's a closet Chopra fan to add to his armoury of bullshit!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:23 AM   #64
Egor

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
That's actually how you can tell whether a mind is a healthy mind or not. You'll not see any of these mentally deficient theists admit to correcting things that can change their viewpoint.
You can't seriously be talking about me and Veridicanism. Good God, I've corrected so many of my errant beliefs over the years it's ridiculous. It's nearly impossible to even write a history of Veridicanism without starting now.

I go one further. I improve the atheist arguments, because all you atheists are too stupid to really argue your point (including you're ridiculous academic heroes) and THEN I defeat them.

Don't even talk to me about mental deficiency. You atheists are the masters of it.

Quote:
Oh they'll change their minds and they'll flip flop all over the place, but they won't admit to being wrong in any sense (except maybe in some snarky comment). Because weak minds like theirs think that an adaptable mind is weak in spite of that being the definition of intelligence.

Which is also why they look crazy and stupid to healthy minded people.
Atheism is not rational thought. It's defensive thought. Clear vision of the world around us leads a personal rationally to the idea of a Creator. Atheism is only one of three things: the desire to be counter-cultural, the desire to be immoral, the desire to not exist beyond the material world. That's it. I won't get into satanic influence or any of that, because even if that's the case, the atheist so affected would have no control over that. No, it's one of the three reasons, and they are all emotional-based reasons:
  • The desire to be counter-cultural
  • The desire to be immoral
  • The desire to not exist beyond the material world

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #65
Egor

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I thought it was very kind of Ebore to confirm much of what I wrote in his single post.
I must admit to forgetting 'Extreme Vanity' in my original assessment, and I'd now award him a new record in the 'Head up own Arse' stakes. I'm sure he's a closet Chopra fan to add to his armoury of bullshit!
Wrong. I detest Depak Chopra. He's a marketer of religion the same as any televangelist. I also detest the Dali Lama for the same reason. They might as well be the Pope or Kenneth Copeland for all I care.

I am a Veridican. I have been since 1993. I follow only the teachings of Jesus Christ (admittedly not too well, but I want to). Everything I have in terms of Veridicanism, I give away for free. I don't follow anyone's philosophy but that which is communicated to me by the Holy Spirit. As a result, I am hated by atheists and the majority of Christians alike. ...which means I'm probably on the right track.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #66
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
As a result, I am hated by atheists and the majority of Christians alike. .......
Wrong.
.... not hated - just pitied for being such a deluded fool and ridiculed for being such a demonstrably arrogant jerk.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #67
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Wrong. I detest Depak Chopra. He's a marketer of religion the same as any televangelist. I also detest the Dali Lama for the same reason. They might as well be the Pope or Kenneth Copeland for all I care.

I am a Veridican. I have been since 1993. I follow only the teachings of Jesus Christ (admittedly not too well, but I want to). Everything I have in terms of Veridicanism, I give away for free. I don't follow anyone's philosophy but that which is communicated to me by the Holy Spirit. As a result, I am hated by atheists and the majority of Christians alike. ...which means I'm probably on the right track.

Right track - wrong train.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #68
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Yes, android, you weirdo, Egor will tell it like it is and you two pair of twats will fail to understand it.

Then, you'll congratulate one another (aka kiss each other's ass) on a job well done.
I don't get this.

Egor is a Theist, isn't he?

So how can Hertz (obviously an Atheist) say "Egor will tell it like it is"?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:39 AM   #69
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

By the way as a Theist I look forward to being shown I'm wrong =- whatever argument I bring forth. I crave it as I want to refine my position to strengthen it (or abandon) when needed.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:51 AM   #70
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
By the way as a Theist I look forward to being shown I'm wrong =- whatever argument I bring forth. I crave it as I want to refine my position to strengthen it (or abandon) when needed.
I would be curious to know when Judge or Davin have ever, ?even once, conceded to any view which wasn't there's to start with.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:18 PM   #71
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I don't get this.

Egor is a Theist, isn't he?

So how can Hertz (obviously an Atheist) say "Egor will tell it like it is"?
It's not the only thing you don't get you weirdo dip shit.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:20 PM   #72
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I would be curious to know when Judge or Davin have ever, ?even once, conceded to any view which wasn't there's to start with.
Weirdo android is now answering his own posts.

What a twat
Old 01-11-2018, 12:22 PM   #73
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

That comes as standard every time you open your mouth you weirdo ass-wipe

The problem is that you are so dumb, you don't realise.

All you need do is look to the responses to your posts, tit heat.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #74
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Spotted on a church board: Rejoice in the hope of the glory of god! Not very confident, are they?

Should we rejoice every week in the hope of a lottery jackpot? It's a proven fact that there's at least a tiny chance of that one materialising.

As cristain numbers decline, it seems its the most stupid ones that get left behind.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 03:46 PM   #75
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

As long as the hierarchy and their supportive politicians can see there's wonga to be made, the stupid ones will always be encouraged to cough up.
I've often wondered what will fill the 'stupid vacuum' when there's no more moolah to give or be taken.

Stop the Holy See men!