UAAR, for a secular state:

http://www.uaar.it/

Example of TRUE atheists.
Simone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:12 AM   #1967
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:24 AM   #1968
Simone

Old 04-22-2011, 04:36 AM   #1969
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:42 AM   #1970
Simone

Only a sheep need a shepherd.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:21 AM   #1971
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Why bother counting sheep, sheep don't count?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:46 AM   #1972
Sol

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
What is your job Cal?
Professional Cunt and Amateur Dickhead.

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
Calpurnpiso is a great atheistic and scientific Mind, maybe you must to try to learn something from him.
Oh get to fuck, have you any amount of intelect ?
How can you pretend to be rational when you think anything from the gibbering old wreck has any merit ?
The sad fucking knob is a raving occultist and a master of feckin woo.

And do you know the really fucking laughable thing ? he is so close to knowing so... so so close to figuring it out.

My thinking is, he has actually discovered the aetiology of religious belief and how it all works !!!!!!!!!
BUT
It actually means that he would have to admit he was wrong on so many levels but his fucking arrogance wont let him.....
So he just makes shit up then edits videos of qualified scientists in order to make it sound as though they agree with him......

How fuckin sad and deluded is that !!!

Go on and question him, many have...
Try and get answers from the deluded fuckwit, many have.
Point out the gaping holes in his wild arse quesswork, many have

The response you wil get is somewhere in the region of the square root of fuck all....
The sad old deluded fart just goes off on one

athiest.....my arse
mind........my arse
Scientific............my big fat bloated pale and incipid fucking situpon

Love and peace

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #1973
Simone

I have already said what I think of Cal, thus I avoid having to repeat. It's only ONE MY OPINION, you have your opinions, I have my opinions. The only thing I don't understand is why all this hatred for a person.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:03 AM   #1974
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
Your thinking does not seem very independent Psycho, it seems rather based on prejudice, such as Smelly and Judge. Strange, I thought to be a site of atheist rationalists and freethinkers. Perhaps you are a gullible believers disguised as atheists ..
Had you been around here for more than 22 posts and actually endured what we've had to on this forum for years dealing with Cal's vapid repetitive shit you'd realise the utter fatuousness of your comment.

I have not pre-judged Cal; I judged him only after I tested his mettle.

His "thesis" has no structure and crumbles when examined even cursorily. It is worthless: This I have ascertained through inquiry.

How dare you call me prejudiced.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:09 AM   #1975
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
I have already said what I think of Cal, thus I avoid having to repeat. It's only ONE MY OPINION, you have your opinions, I have my opinions. The only thing I don't understand is why all this hatred for a person.
14,000 posts of flinging vacuous crap is entirely too much poo to clean up. One tires like a weary animal trainer with an incontinent pony who can only perform one trick...and even then it's not that good.

Old 04-22-2011, 06:12 AM   #1976
Simone

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Had you been around here for more than 22 posts and actually endured what we've had to on this forum for years dealing with Cal's vapid repetitive shit you'd realise the utter fatuousness of your comment.

I have not pre-judged Cal; I judged him only after I tested his mettle.

His "thesis" has no structure and crumbles when examined even cursorily. It is worthless: This I have ascertained through inquiry.

How dare you call me prejudiced.

Peace, brother, I don't want war with you. But I have only said what I think about Cal. You, Psychodiva, and Smelly have attacked and offended me for my opinion (re-read the posts), and repeatedly offended Calpurnpiso. This is not a rational behavior, worthy of an atheist. But I repeat, I don't want war with you, or with Smelly or Psychodiva. So, why not it end here?
Old 04-22-2011, 06:19 AM   #1977
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I dont give a flying fuck how offended you are!
Cal has been called out on his bullshit for nigh on 6 years.
If you agree with his wild assed, unsupported bollocks, you'll get called out on it as well.
I don't hate anybody - I just call an idiot an idiot.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:19 AM   #1978
Sol

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
Please don't confuse my flowery language with hatred.

I don't hate Cal ....oh noes

I do have a healthy disdain for charlatans, flim flam merchants, woo practitioners and early onset incontinence..

You see, I am by nature atheistic and poor Cal is infortunately... a religious zealot who has picked out a new god for himself which everyone must follow or be denounced as heretic..

So no.... I don't hate the poor fellow, but should I melt my heart simply because he has delusions ?

I think perhaps not

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #1979
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
Peace, brother, I don't want war with you.
I agree: I do not think you want war with me either!

Quote:
Simone wrote View Post
You, Psychodiva, and Smelly have attacked and offended me for my opinion (re-read the posts), and repeatedly offended Calpurnpiso. This is not a rational behavior, worthy of an atheist.
Pluralism does not mean equivalence of opinion. Just because someone holds an opinion does not make that opinion valid or that person "as correct" as someone else. The enterprise of Science is to test hypotheses and truth claims to breaking point. Those that pass earn the respect of being as close to what we can possibly know about reality at the time. Those that don't are consigned to the slag heap of bad ideas, occasionally to be resurrected only to be thrown back into the machinery of Science and tested again and so this progressive process continues.

Those that refuse to stay on this slag heap (like Cal's wacky beliefs) are rightly ridiculed as the bad ideas without merit or substance and their proponents rightly regarded as fools.

Have you ever had to put up with 14,000 posts of the same shit ideas? It taxes one's patients to say the very least.

Old 04-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #1980
Simone

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I agree: I do not think you want war with me either!

Pluralism does not mean equivalence of opinion. Just because someone holds an opinion does not make that opinion valid or that person "as correct" as someone else. The enterprise of Science is to test hypotheses and truth claims to breaking point. Those that pass earn the respect of being as close to what we can possibly know about reality at the time. Those that don't are consigned to the slag heap of bad ideas, occasionally to be resurrected only to be thrown back into the machinery of Science and tested again and so this progressive process continues.

Those that refuse to stay on this slag heap (like Cal's wacky beliefs) are rightly ridiculed as the bad ideas without merit or substance and their proponents rightly regarded as fools.

Have you ever had to put up with 14,000 posts of the same shit ideas? It taxes one's patients to say the very least.
I agree with you about the scientific method, could not be otherwise, but all ideas first require an open mind to be tested. I think Calpurnpiso deserve respect for his ideas, as anyone else. His theories look me very credible, because supported by thousands of studies of neurotheology.