Old 03-29-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Apocalypse Now - COVID-19 – The Wuhan Spawn

Well, hello there, fellow ravers of atheism!

It’s been a long time since I dusted off my RA shit-stirring stick, and scribbled a few lines on the digital paper.

With the world burning down around us, as the CCP’s virulent virus continues to stack the corpses high, and send the frightened masses battling each other for toilet paper on the front lines, I thought this might be a good time to weigh in on the state of our pathetic existential reality, before the zombie hoards start closing in around us.

(I’m not going to exploit the present calamity to reiterate ad nauseum the observation that I have often articulated, that the present human population of the world is unsustainable, and the global economic systems are Ponzi schemes designed to enrich a few exploitive scoundrels before the cards come tumbling down, but I highlight this for context nevertheless.)

At a time like this, when the gaunt face of Death is peeking in our windows, looking for his next victim, if one’s senses have not been quickened by this unfortunate reckoning with reality, and one’s thoughts have not grown heavy with existential examination, then wait a while more, until the fog of delusional grandeur clears upon all but the dullest of minds.

One moment, the mobs of degenerate Idiocracy are dedicated vigorously to the vacuous pursuit of narcissistic solipsism, taking great pride in the empty currency of social media attention, measuring their self-worth by how many other imbeciles cheer on their shameless ignorance. While the beneficiaries of decadent culture and decaying education are engaged in fierce and pointless bickering with other tribes of ideological imbeciles about how many genders there are or where the transvestites should take a shit – absurd distractions from the ghosts of nihilism that haunt the shadowy recesses of their sleepy consciousnesses, the parameters of reality remain unchanged. As the specter of the grim reaper grows clearer, and the morbid reality of certain human demise becomes too clear, this is the moment of truth, when the delusional little hairless apes begin to realize their inherent frailty, and cling as they may to comforting delusions, the howls of the wolves grow louder at the door, and consideration is imperative.

And what is the point of this ponderous meditation, Ghoulslime, you despicable ravager of virtuous women, you bugger of innocent farm animals, you fucker of other peoples’ mothers?

Here is my question:

Has this ongoing pandemic, and the destruction it continues to wreak upon the world, changed your thought processes in any way? If you survive this personally, will you be a wiser person for it?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 10:12 AM   #2
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Well, hello there, fellow ravers of atheism!

It’s been a long time since I dusted off my RA shit-stirring stick, and scribbled a few lines on the digital paper.

With the world burning down around us, as the CCP’s virulent virus continues to stack the corpses high, and send the frightened masses battling each other for toilet paper on the front lines, I thought this might be a good time to weigh in on the state of our pathetic existential reality, before the zombie hoards start closing in around us.

(I’m not going to exploit the present calamity to reiterate ad nauseum the observation that I have often articulated, that the present human population of the world is unsustainable, and the global economic systems are Ponzi schemes designed to enrich a few exploitive scoundrels before the cards come tumbling down, but I highlight this for context nevertheless.)

At a time like this, when the gaunt face of Death is peeking in our windows, looking for his next victim, if one’s senses have not been quickened by this unfortunate reckoning with reality, and one’s thoughts have not grown heavy with existential examination, then wait a while more, until the fog of delusional grandeur clears upon all but the dullest of minds.

One moment, the mobs of degenerate Idiocracy are dedicated vigorously to the vacuous pursuit of narcissistic solipsism, taking great pride in the empty currency of social media attention, measuring their self-worth by how many other imbeciles cheer on their shameless ignorance. While the beneficiaries of decadent culture and decaying education are engaged in fierce and pointless bickering with other tribes of ideological imbeciles about how many genders there are or where the transvestites should take a shit – absurd distractions from the ghosts of nihilism that haunt the shadowy recesses of their sleepy consciousnesses, the parameters of reality remain unchanged. As the specter of the grim reaper grows clearer, and the morbid reality of certain human demise becomes too clear, this is the moment of truth, when the delusional little hairless apes begin to realize their inherent frailty, and cling as they may to comforting delusions, the howls of the wolves grow louder at the door, and consideration is imperative.

And what is the point of this ponderous meditation, Ghoulslime, you despicable ravager of virtuous women, you bugger of innocent farm animals, you fucker of other peoples’ mothers?

Here is my question:

Has this ongoing pandemic, and the destruction it continues to wreak upon the world, changed your thought processes in any way? If you survive this personally, will you be a wiser person for it?
The global answer is probably yes, in the short-term, and probably no over the long-term. It's the way this Human race appears to be.

Up to 2008, the world traded CDOs and CDSs. Analysts warned of the repercussions. No one listened. The world's finances collapsed. Trillions of dollars were flushed down the drain.

Now the world is trading tranched financial instruments. A rose by any other name. At least, it was until Covid-19.

The NHS, and indeed, public services in general, have been run into the ground by successive UK governments for too long. Now they are struggling to cope with Covid-19.

What I want to know is - when is the next drive-by christard due? I can no longer go into any of the local towns and kick the royal shite out of street christards. I need a drive-by christard. I'm already beginning to suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Bring back jerryjohn.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-29-2020 at 10:39 AM.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 04:18 AM   #3
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

The shit stain pell

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-52183157

Fuckety-fuck

Old 08-07-2020, 03:29 PM   #4
PiggyPug
New Member!

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
None the wiser. I am still a dumb ass godless infidel where the faithful think lesser of me and Islamicists want to kill me.

I see an increase of social media posts about how this is all gods work. Nice chap punishing everyone because i didn't pray or some shit.
PiggyPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 11:01 PM   #5
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
PiggyPug wrote View Post
None the wiser. I am still a dumb ass godless infidel where the faithful think lesser of me and Islamicists want to kill me.

I see an increase of social media posts about how this is all gods work. Nice chap punishing everyone because i didn't pray or some shit.
Christards believe their sky fairy created covid 19 and yet the dumb cunts continue to pray to the non-existant twat.

Old 08-12-2020, 11:24 AM   #6
AtomJack

My life is about the same, as I am retired. The wife is working from home and will probably retire before she would be called back to work at the office. It's just too iffy for people our age(s) to go courting potential death. It's bad enough just going for groceries. So, I'm laying low.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:22 PM   #7
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'm supposed to be retired, but the good wife regularly reminds me to finish the DIY shite that's been loitering for 15 years! The local pubs are very avoidable - more than one of the bastards has hosted an outbreak of the dreaded bug, but I do get out most days to hike our pooch round her favourite 4 mile 'shit-as-you-go' routine. Grocery shopping is the highlight of my week - whilst wearing my designer Spurting Penis mask that causes either great amusement or 'fuck me' horror!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:35 AM   #8
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I'm of the opinion that I've already had the dreaded bug. I came back from San Francisco in January with a strange cough that wouldn't go. Just in case i'm wrong, I run 10 miles most nights and take vitamin c and d. That way, if I get it, I may survive.

That said, I figured Greece was safer than the UK so came out here. Fuck me, the infection rate is now climbing here. Is no place safe?

Old 08-13-2020, 04:31 PM   #9
AtomJack

Well, you're certain not to get it in your grave, but that's a bit extreme. I suspect that we will all get it, eventually. I'm keeping my head down and only venturing out as required, and hoping that a reliable vaccine (that doesn't have Bill Gates' microchips in it ) comes available, along with treatment modalities that minimize severity and hospital stay time.

...and now, it appears that I'm getting a cold. If one can get a cold, one can get Covid.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:21 PM   #10
AtomJack

Ahhh, just a bout of allergies. I've retained my sense of smell and taste, so not Covid, nor a cold. Fuck, it is unnerving living in this environment.