Old 01-10-2015, 08:42 AM   #151
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Only Catholic believe in transubstantiation. Francis has never professed to be Catholic.

JJ
So, umm...things are going well between you two?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:36 PM   #152
Francis

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
So, umm...things are going well between you two?
So what are you? Like twelve?
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 07:41 PM   #153
Francis

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Francis - here is a philosophical dilemna for you. My niece is about to have her first communion. The problem is this - what if, at the moment of transubstantiation, her wafer turns into part of Christ's penis?

1. Would it be a sin for her to eat it?

2. Will this sin be "pre-forgiven" by the fake death on the cross?

3. Can prayer influence which piece of Christ your wafer becomes? e.g. could it influence whether you get white or dark meat?
You are the creepy weirdo. You just ain't the kind of person I like being around in life.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:36 PM   #154
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Ok then, so it didn't work out.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #155
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Sorry, Francis! This is not a NAMBLA hook up spot. Please hunt little boys somewhere else.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:52 PM   #156
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
You are the creepy weirdo. You just ain't the kind of person I like being around in life.
Right! People who think their magical crackers turn into the literal flesh of Jesus, and engage in not only ritual cannibalism, but actual cannibalism are not creepy at all, but those who mock this lunacy are! Got it!

Francis, you are such a prize! How could any of us get by without your precious friendship?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #157
Francis

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Right! People who think their magical crackers turn into the literal flesh of Jesus, and engage in not only ritual cannibalism, but actual cannibalism are not creepy at all, but those who mock this lunacy are! Got it!

Francis, you are such a prize! How could any of us get by without your precious friendship?
Even on your best behavior, you still come across as creepy.

Look, I ain't a literalist. I ain't what you describe as a traditional Christian.

I am a Thomas Jefferson Christian and I don't eat anyone's flesh or drink anyone's blood.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #158
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I am a Thomas Jefferson Christian and I don't eat anyone's flesh or drink anyone's blood.
The theism religion you belong to does, so you're doing it wrong.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:34 PM   #159
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Look, I ain't a literalist. I ain't what you describe as a traditional Christian.

You are obviously not doing what imaginary Jesus told you to do.

So, are you going to tell us how creepy this blood drinking and flesh eating ritual is? Or are you just going to keep pretending like I am the creepy one for thinking it is creepy?

Old 01-11-2015, 03:09 PM   #160
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

The atheists here are too stupid to realize the majority of Christians do not believe in transubstantiation. Thus their commenting on it to any person who initially posts on the board is simply nuts at this point.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:48 PM   #161
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
The atheists here are too stupid to realize the majority of Christians do not believe in transubstantiation. Thus their commenting on it to any person who initially posts on the board is simply nuts at this point.

JJ
Well, you would be wrong there, sweetie pie. There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world. That would be a majority of Christians, ass face. And how many would there need to be for it to be creepy? As for transsubstantiation, I still don't see any of the fine theists on this forum calling this disgusting and creepy ritual disgusting and creepy. Oh, but ritual cannibalism is soooooooo much better. And the human sacrifice thing is quite reasonable, too! Well, you have certainly demonstrated your moral and rational superiority today!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:24 PM   #162
Francis

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
The theism religion you belong to does, so you're doing it wrong.
No, atheists do not get to be the authority on anyone's beliefs. They have authority on their own views, like the rest of humanity.

You don't get to tell me what I believe or am 'supposed to' believe. You have the freedom to say it, but other people have the right to call such declarations by you delusional
Old 01-11-2015, 08:07 PM   #163
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post

Since Thomas Jefferson didn't believe in the divinity of Christ, that makes "Jefferson Christian" a bit of an oxymoron. Are you a meat eating vegan too?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:13 PM   #164
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Francis wrote
Quote:
Yet here you are again!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-11-2015, 08:25 PM   #165
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
You are obviously too stupid to realize the atheists on this board are atheists, Thus, your crowing about your "Jefferson Christianity" is simply nuts, since none of us give a fuck.