Old 01-10-2015, 07:48 PM   #256
Francis

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
... Holy dog shit! ...

Too creepy to respond to. My life does not revolve around feces.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:04 PM   #257
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I am not going to constantly deny making statements you falsely and dishonestly attribute to me. Go ask that of someone who has actually made that statement

Do you deny making the following quote?

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Clearly, backward stories about princes and princesses come from those nations who actually have princes and princesses.
I would hope you are not seriously denying having said this, as anyone who follows the quote link can see for themselves you said it.

Having established, then, that you did indeed make this statement, the following questions can be asked -

Why is it 'clear' that 'backward stories' about princes and princesses come from countries with princes and princesses?

Is it because countries without princes and princesses are incapable of coming up with stories about them? Or do you think that countries without princes and princesses simply do not come up with those sorts of stories?

What about American movies such as 'King Ralph', or 'Ella Enchanted'? Are they 'clearly' not American because America has no princes or princesses?

Simply put, my point is this - you have little to no reason to believe countries without royalty could not or would not create stories about royalty, yet you insist upon it anyway.

It is yet another example of you declaring your assumptions absent of reason, and insisting you are correct in the face of actual reasoning.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:55 PM   #258
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
My life does not revolve around feces.
Keep telling yourself that, Francis! If you polish it enough, it will be whatever you want it to be!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:57 PM   #259
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
I am not going to constantly deny making statements you falsely and dishonestly attribute to me. Go ask that of someone who has actually made that statement
Well, yes you are and here is an example of it. You made the statement, you insane person! We read it right here on this thread.

Francis, are you suffering from schizophrenia? That would explain a lot about your erratic behavior.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 01-10-2015, 11:15 PM   #260
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Maybe Francis has never heard of Shrek.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:19 AM   #261
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Francis, I think that it is high time you shared with us your commitment to your savory redeemer. If Jesus and Jack helped you on the bed, would you help Jesus and Jack off?

Old 01-11-2015, 01:50 AM   #262
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Do you deny making the following quote?

I would hope you are not seriously denying having said this, as anyone who follows the quote link can see for themselves you said it.

Having established, then, that you did indeed make this statement, the following questions can be asked -

Why is it 'clear' that 'backward stories' about princes and princesses come from countries with princes and princesses?

Is it because countries without princes and princesses are incapable of coming up with stories about them? Or do you think that countries without princes and princesses simply do not come up with those sorts of stories?

What about American movies such as 'King Ralph', or 'Ella Enchanted'? Are they 'clearly' not American because America has no princes or princesses?

Simply put, my point is this - you have little to no reason to believe countries without royalty could not or would not create stories about royalty, yet you insist upon it anyway.

It is yet another example of you declaring your assumptions absent of reason, and insisting you are correct in the face of actual reasoning.
Hey. Mr reading comprehension challenged one. The following is your statement

I'm just curious where this 'you can only write about them if you have them' mentality came from, and if it only applies to royalty or to things in general.

Please direct your silly misunderstandings to those people who have something to do with them.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:51 AM   #263
Francis

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Francis, I think that it is high time you shared with us your commitment to your savory redeemer. If Jesus and Jack helped you on the bed, would you help Jesus and Jack off?
When you turn fifteen, ask me again
Old 01-11-2015, 03:02 AM   #264
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Hey. Mr reading comprehension challenged one. The following is your statement

I'm just curious where this 'you can only write about them if you have them' mentality came from, and if it only applies to royalty or to things in general.

Please direct your silly misunderstandings to those people who have something to do with them.
And after you wrongly objected to that to avoid answering, I directly quoted what you said and asked questions based exactly on that quote.

And yet you refuse to answer those questions.

Why is it 'clear' that stories about princes and princesses come only from countries with princes and princesses?

If you had an answer, it wouldn't be difficult for you. But you don't have one, you know you're wrong, and so instead you do everything you can to avoid admitting that once again you were wrong.

If you are so right, answer it.

- selliedjoup
Old 01-11-2015, 03:11 AM   #265
Michael
Obsessed Member

Alright, then. I'll give you a chance.

You claim that when you wrote

Quote:
francis wrote
Clearly, backward stories about princes and princesses come from those nations who actually have princes and princesses.
That you didn't mean that stories about princes and princess can only come from countries with princes and princesses. This despite the fact that you used that statement to claim that those sorts of fairytales can only come from countries with established royalty.

So if that is not what you meant, as you are not claiming, what did you mean, and why is it 'clear' that those stories come from nations with royalty, and not one with some other form of government?

Unless now you're claiming you never wrote "Clearly, backward stories about princes and princesses come from those nations who actually have princes and princesses."

You're the one who says it's so clear, I'm just asking why.

- selliedjoup
Old 01-11-2015, 04:35 AM   #266
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'm expecting Francis to humbly obfuscate.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:49 AM   #267
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'm expecting him to humbly fuck off ....... again

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:02 AM   #268
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Surely he has got a few more analogies in him, hehe!

...and no Shirley jokes, alright?

Old 01-11-2015, 07:08 AM   #269
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Shirley - you spelled anal-ologies wrong.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:53 AM   #270
Francis

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
Alright, then. I'll give you a chance.

You claim that when you wrote

That you didn't mean that stories about princes and princess can only come from countries with princes and princesses. This despite the fact that you used that statement to claim that those sorts of fairytales can only come from countries with established royalty.

So if that is not what you meant, as you are not claiming, what did you mean, and why is it 'clear' that those stories come from nations with royalty, and not one with some other form of government?

Unless now you're claiming you never wrote "Clearly, backward stories about princes and princesses come from those nations who actually have princes and princesses."

You're the one who says it's so clear, I'm just asking why.
Gee your lordship. Thank you so much for giving me a "chance"/

The fairy tale stories of princes and princesses are based upon stories and myths that arise from societies that had princes and princesses. Had feudalism and monarchy never arisen, there would be no factual basis for these kind of backward stories. No one would know what people were talking about.

My meaning on this has been utterly clear. You are the one who believes you can leave out words and inject false interpretations and get away with it.