Obsessed Member

Theists - Our Moral Compass

A while ago.....

http://www.benedictionblogson.com/20...cial-articles/

Currently....
Quote:
Prayer Palace pastor Paul Melnichuk facing sex assault charges
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015...t_charges.html

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
Davin
Obsessed Member

Theists... several will be the first to tell you that they are flawed and imperfect, but then turn around and tell you how you're being a bad person.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:15 PM   #3
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Theists... several will be the first to tell you that they are flawed and imperfect, but then turn around and tell you how you're being a bad person.
Amazing, isn't it, how, in spite of being all-knowing, infallible, and having a plan, God manages to "call" (yohoo, you, yes you over there...) scumbags to represent Him!
I'm sure one of our visiting theologues can explain.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-09-2015, 05:21 PM   #4
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Let me guess! The first illogical argument will be No True Scotsman.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:20 PM   #5
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Let me guess! The first illogical argument will be No True Scotsman.
And just watch the majority of the dumbasses in the congregation defend the scumbag, as they always have, while he fleeces them to maintain his exorbitant lifestyle, with the help of the corrupt scum at Revenue Canada, who grant him Charitable tax exempt status, when the main recipients of the "charity" are the scumbag and his family.

Old 01-10-2015, 01:36 PM   #6
reddhedd
New Member!

Another dodge I hear often here (US south) is 'I'm not perfect, I'm forgiven."
reddhedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:45 PM   #7
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 10-15-2015, 03:53 PM   #8
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 10-16-2015, 07:15 AM   #9
Davin
Obsessed Member

Well, they're such holy and devout people, that they are willing to shoulder the burden of evil money... you know... to save everyone else. So brave.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 02:22 PM   #10
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Do they go commando, under those dresses? I would. Do they unstitch the pockets?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 06:31 PM   #11
AtomJack

Fucking RCC. I really wish that the flock would open their eyes and see what a monster that organization is. In all fairness, I only removed the blinders in the '90s, and didn't/couldn't admit to myself that I was an atheist <shudder>, lol until about 10 years ago. Part of that was because my job had required a lot of travel and I had enough time on my own that I could start unpacking that part of my life.

I look at how serious the expressions on those guy's faces are. Man, I'd be laughing like a loon, sitting up there.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:03 AM   #12
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

http://www.ghanatoghana.com/pastor-u...rit-from-girl/

Old 10-25-2015, 01:18 AM   #13
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The sex tapes which involves Offei who is a photographer and a former choir leader of the local SDA church involves himself and more than 84 women, both married and single.
http://www.ghanatoghana.com/sda-chur...y-affected-us/

Old 10-25-2015, 01:20 AM   #14
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
A 14 -year old girl is accusing a Church of Pentecost elder of impregnating and abandoning her. She told Nhyira FM’s Obra programme, hosted by Naa Amerley, that Elder Edward Osei Sarfo took advantage of his wife’s absence to sexually abuse her on three occasions when she was 13.
The girl (name withheld) who is now nursing a baby had dropped out of school and had been living with the pastor and his wife who promised to support her to continue schooling.
She said with her mother’s consent she started a happy life with her new guardians until the pastor began making sexual advances to her.
http://www.ghanatoghana.com/pentecos...year-old-girl/

Old 10-25-2015, 01:21 AM   #15
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
“Pastor Stephen Addy Powell came to my house, asked me to pray with him and that he has had some bad revelations about me. While we were praying, he undressed me and started licking my vagina ….”
These were the words of a 32-year-old woman who alleged that she was sexually assaulted by a pastor at Omanjor near Sowutuom, a suburb of Accra.
http://www.ghanatoghana.com/pastor-s...agina-praying/