Old 09-20-2008, 04:55 AM   #1921
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Shitlords get their letter after their formal induction into the Outhouse of Lords, listed on the opening post. Until then they're just Shartstains.
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:46 AM   #1922
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Let there be a double scripting - their induction is done.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #1923
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Adnan Oktar, cocksucker extraordinaire, had a brief pissing contest with me a few years back. He is a tiny-brained little shit who seems to have a few dollars to waste promoting his diarrhea-flavored Koolaid to anybody who will take a sip. He runs this website:

www.evolutiondeceit.com

The first time I visited this page, I found it amazingly stupid enough for me to drop everything I was doing and read in marvelous disbelief that a fellow member of the human race could actually lack the mental faculties to present this material in writing without ever noticing that it is the incoherent babbling of the son of a mother who bore a complete booger-eating idiot.

The page is authored by Harun Yahya, a pen name used by Mr. Adnan Oktar. The page claims that Adnan Oktar is a prominent Turkish intellectual. Notwithstanding all of the other inane butthole biscuits trying to pass as fact on this Internet turd circus, the claim that Adnan the mental midget is anything but really really stupid seems to be the wildest claim made in this Internet dunce corner. Are you trying to tell me that Turkey doesn’t have anybody smart enough to know the difference between rancid dogma and provable fact? Surely, one could find someone more intellectual than Adnan Oktar in any random raki bar in Istanbul.

Any man who can stand looking important like this must be right!

(Google his image and look at how many stupid photos you get of this asshole trying to look important.)

Just because you have learned how to stand upright and strike a self-important pose doesn’t mean you can make the distinction between a coherent thought and a camel fart, Mr. Oktar, you whimsical panty clown!

In the United States of America, we are accustomed to hearing the Christians apologize for the nonsense which is their religion. They make a lot of noise in an attempt to take the attention of the masses off of the painful reality that science is slowly but surely burying the stink of religious hogwash.

What makes evolutiondeceit.com different is that it is the attempt by a Muslim to discredit the facts of evolution. This attempt fails miserably. What is interesting to see is that the same pathetic application of fuzzy-logic seems to be the one consistency in Godiots worldwide.

As it is stated in the Koran, "We hurl the truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain." (Surat al-Anbiya, 18)

As it is stated by thinking people, “We toss a little truth at the Koran, and it shakes out the shit.” (Logic, reason, and provable fact)

But Ghoulslime is not here to bash the Koran. There is enough bullshit at evolutiondeceit.com to make the shit in the Koran smell like mouse droppings by comparison.

The underlying premise at evolutiondeceit.com is that EVOLUTION IS A DECEIT based not on science but on brainwashing, propaganda, and fraud. Brainwashing, propaganda, and fraud? Unlike religion, huh? Right, old chum! Evolution is a worldwide conspiracy by evil scientists to discredit people who think a magic man in the sky made people out of mud.

This Muslim ass goblin makes inspiring claims such as honeybees make their honeycombs in shapes that are inspired by Allah – like little buzzing prophets. He even offers us a passage in the Koran to prove it. Whew wee! Looky there! It says right there in the Koran! Well, what other proof do we need than that?

The great intellectual Oktar makes such earth-shattering arguments as:

The Theory of Evolution has Collapsed

The theory of evolution is a theory that fails at the very first step. The reason is that evolutionists are unable to explain even the formation of a single protein. Neither the laws of probability nor the laws of physics and chemistry offer any chance for the fortuitous formation of life.

Does it sound logical or reasonable when not even a single chance-formed protein can exist, that millions of such proteins combined in an order to produce the cell of a living thing; and that billions of cells managed to form and then came together by chance to produce living things; and that from them generated fish; and that those that passed to land turned into reptiles, birds, and that this is how all the millions of different species on earth were formed?

Even if it does not seem logical to you, evolutionists do believe this fable.

Well, jumping Jehosephat! Then it must have all been made by an omniscient being that always existed without a creator! I’m throwing away my chemistry set! It’s the Koran for me from here out…ass in the air…allah…allah…in your fucking dreams!

There’s just too much comic material at evolutiondeceit.com to take in at once. You'll laugh yourself hoarse. Maybe you will pee your pants. Maybe this explains why Oktar the vaginal fart pees his pants.

My biggest giggle was at Oktar’s powerful close…drum roll…rumpa…rumpa… rumpa… "In nature, the only living thing that has a soul is man."

Ahahahahahahaha! And THAT’S a fact!

Anyway, he has some nice illustrations on his page. I mean, this guy has really put some effort into making his page look ornate. He must have spent a pretty penny. How much is that dogma in the window? Arf! Arf!

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you, Oktar, you dimwitted bumhole bastard, but no amount of makeup is going to conceal the ugly face of your retarded writing. You can’t polish a turd. A pig with a silk nightgown and a gold necklace is still a pig. You should have paid somebody to explain the definition of “prevarication” before you exposed yourself to the world as a complete fool.

This sperm chugging sucker of dripping assholes most certainly deserves the honor of being named Shitlord.

In addition to this honor, I would like to bestow upon him another award:

Ghoulslime’s Big Pile of Shit On The Head Award

And the coveted Ghoulslime’s Big Pile of Shit On The Head Award goes to Mr. Adnan Oktar for his help in advancing truth by showing the idiocy which comprises the slapstick comedy we call religion.

Thank you for the wonderful chortle at www.evolutiondeceit.com , Mr. Adnan Oktar. I hope that you make a crazed axe murderer very happy someday.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 AM   #1924
Mog
Obsessed Member

To add to the shitlordery, I was cruising through Pharyngula, and Richard Dawkins, himself, mentions this web-page.

http://www.mukto-mona.com/debunk/harun_yahya/index.htm

So he kept a harem of 20 mostly under-aged girls at his residence. Apparently he does anal!

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:52 AM   #1925
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Mog wrote View Post
To add to the shitlordery, I was cruising through Pharyngula, and Richard Dawkins, himself, mentions this web-page.

http://www.mukto-mona.com/debunk/harun_yahya/index.htm

So he kept a harem of 20 mostly under-aged girls at his residence. Apparently he does anal!
But he only did 'anal and oral' sex with the little girls! That is acceptable by Islam!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 09-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #1926
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

info@elizabethdole.org
Quote:
Dear Liz,

Your recent press release denouncing Kay Hagan for consorting with atheists was pretty low, even for a Republican. Unlike you, we are tolerant of other peoples' beliefs or lack thereof, no matter how wacky they may be. For example, if you want to believe that a Sky Bastard named Jesus came to Earth to forgive some long-dead dude for eating an apple, 'go nuts' is our motto.

Anyway, your dim view of the godless prompted two things: 1) Because of your nastiness, I dropped a few bucks into Hagan's campaign. You can contribute here! (I see that many other heathens have done likewise. Ha ha!)

2) By being such a stiff, you have earned our organization's highest honor, Shitlord of the Week. ™

Congratulations!
Phil Studge
ravingatheists.com/forum
Old 09-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #1927
Wakkun

Mots justes as always. I say that in French because I know the language pisses off Replicants.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #1928
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

wasn't it Le Monde what wrote, 'We Are All Merkins Now' ?

Seigneur de Merde
Old 10-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #1929
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

I'm pretty sure Senor Swanky made the Cuntwatch page back when. I don't know that he's up to Shitlord, but perhaps he merits a nomination at least.

While Pastor Swank's thesis is garbled, it is clear that he has profound if untapped homosexual longings. He is seems bitter that there's not enough man-on-man action in the NT:

Quote:
In Matthew 5-7's Sermon on the Mount there is absolutely no reference whatsoever to the homosexual lifestyle. None. Not at all.
I can remember when Swank meant something important.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:32 AM   #1930
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
I'm pretty sure Senor Swanky made the Cuntwatch page back when. I don't know that he's up to Shitlord, but perhaps he merits a nomination at least.

While Pastor Swank's thesis is garbled, it is clear that he has profound if untapped homosexual longings. He is seems bitter that there's not enough man-on-man action in the NT:

I can remember when Swank meant something important.

Swank is totally a closet fag! He is practically begging to get a pegging. The guy wants cock! Sperming for the mount!

Old 10-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #1931
Closet Doubter

Swank (or Swanky) is one serious piece of work.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:10 AM   #1932
Closet Doubter

Terminology

Just for general purposes: I do believe that "turd burglar" is my new favorite term.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:18 AM   #1933
Closet Doubter

Toiletpaper General retort

Being a mere embryo here, I lack the caustic hubris (eloquence, really) of some of the delightful folks found within these pages.........but for the people who poo-poo off evolution as being illegitimate tripe, I'd want to ask them: don't you know that scientists are mean to one another?

They're (essentially) not allowed to just say, "We evolved from real simple organisms and stuff like that.", without being able to back up what they say (with PILES AND PILES OF SOLID EVIDENCE)!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #1934
zer0

Melanie Phillips

This is the first time I've ever nominated someone, but it feels appropriate.

See her blog post http://www.spectator.co.uk/melanieph...te-house.thtml

to understand why I'm nominating her. More specifically:

Quote:
I see this financial breakdown, moreover, as being not merely a moral crisis but the monetary expression of the broader degradation of our values – the erosion of duty and responsibility to others in favour of instant gratification, unlimited demands repackaged as ‘rights’ and the loss of self-discipline. And the root cause of that erosion is ‘militant atheism’ which, in junking religion, has destroyed our sense of anything beyond our material selves and the here and now and, through such hyper-individualism, paved the way for the onslaught on bedrock moral values expressed through such things as family breakdown and mass fatherlessness, educational collapse, widespread incivility, unprecedented levels of near psychopathic violent crime, epidemic drunkenness and drug abuse, the repudiation of all authority, the moral inversion of victim culture, the destruction of truth and objectivity and a corresponding rise in credulousness in the face of lies and propaganda -- and intimidation and bullying to drive this agenda into public policy.
She blames the financial crisis on atheists. That's pretty ridick!
Old 10-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #1935
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
zer0 wrote View Post
She blames the financial crisis on atheists. That's pretty ridick!
Oh I dunno, sounds like a good argument for idiots need religion Turning feral after rejecting a lot of what they knew is, unfortunate, if such a person exists.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote