Old 07-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #646
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Irre is still the epitome of patience and measured responsed. Sigh.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #647
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

The name is Piso, calpurnpiso...

Now older & WISER in Arizona Heaven knowing educated people that believe religious tales are true suffer from a schizophrenia-like disorder like many do unable to see it is the BRAIN the organ to think with....the healthiest warmth of desert zephirs caressing my balls with such appeal that envious folks with rotten brains will never reach them with their brains which are confused giving the organ such neglect starving it to death...

I use to fly in a Lear Jet.... my oh my...those times are gone...my BRAIN has grown & grown it has with information that retards like you will fail t o do, keeping your stagnant with tunnel vision concentrating in my flappy ears which BTW do not flap, I wish they could it'd be AWESOME..hearing infrasound which diminutive ears can't do. Envy is all you have..sorry dudes....facts are facts & presenting them is all I do. Logic deductive thinking is my game Calpurnpiso is my name. Do you know what this Roman mosaic represent? I bet you don't since a brainless CalBingo is your game.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #648
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Enjoy the TRUTH....please do not cry because I remind you of these facts of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JJ81...&feature=email

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:27 PM   #649
Kate

Quote:
name one or more neuroscientists who agree with you that religious belief is a brain damaging virus

Old 07-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #650
Irreligious
I Live Here

Calpurnpiso, I understand your anger towards those here who actively challenge you on your beliefs, but if you honestly believe we're all brain damaged (and we just don't know it), what could you possibly hope to accomplish here?

According to you, you're on a higher intellectual plain than any of us could ever hope to be because of our unfortunate brain chemistry, right? If this is the case, why would a mighty intellect, like you, want to waste his time on such hopeless inferiors?

Perhaps it is time for you to find a new collection of Internet friends as intelligent you? That is, unless you think there is something noble about torturing your intellectual inferiors, all the while knowing that they won't get any better because they can't.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #651
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Irre is still the epitome of patience and measured responsed. Sigh.
Ditto <sincere handshake>

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:12 AM   #652
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
that article just talks about a different feeling of calmness induced by a certain type of surgery in a certain area of the brain- again-no mention of a link between illness and religiosity- the fact that the people gave the feeling the name of 'spirituality' may have given you the wrong idea about it- as you tend to just skim articles I'm assuming that is what happened?

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #653
Kate

Oh, Master Sternwallow, you light up my life. I take that little elephant everyone I am sent so as to keep you close to my

Old 07-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #654
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:

another piece of a book - I assume- that fails to prove what point you ever thought you had- yes people with psychoses can experience so-called 'religious' and 'spiritual' experiences- that is just the name they are given in the culture in which they live - but then you completely fail to understand any of what you skim don't you?

*sigh*

pathology- not sure what the fuck you are getting at here- pathology is an easy word to understand in any context-even easier in a psychological context - what context you assume it is being used I have no idea- obviously something that connects some invisible dot to another invisible dot somewhere in your invisible brain

Old 07-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #655
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
none of these pictures of books that you have skimmed (or perhaps merely read the title and abstract of) do anything to prove the tiny point you once had about three years ago.

I am tempted to keep saying

and....but....so....therefore?????? to any and all of the pictures of these skimmed books that you constantly post as if in some way the pictures will magically prove something that cannot be proven from the text.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:24 AM   #656
Kate

Old 07-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #657
psychodiva
I Live Here

that's pretty!!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2010, 08:23 AM   #658
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post

Perhaps it is time for you to find a new collection of Internet friends as intelligent you? That is, unless you think there is something noble about torturing your intellectual inferiors, all the while knowing that they won't get any better because they can't.
Good luck with that, Irr!!

If only Cal was actually a force for good.
Gnosital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #659
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post

For the record, the Golden ratio of my face has sagged, my ears are also too large (The better to hear you with) and my Blue eyes are more an Olive Drab. So what, rookie thinker? I guess you reason with your face since there is only emptiness behind it.
I think you are cute.
Plus brilliant.

And funny.

And THAT spells seksy in my book.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #660
Gnosital
still unsmited

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
another piece of a book - I assume- that fails to prove what point you ever thought you had- yes people with psychoses can experience so-called 'religious' and 'spiritual' experiences- that is just the name they are given in the culture in which they live - but then you completely fail to understand any of what you skim don't you?

*sigh*
Here's a good book for Cal to read.