Old 10-05-2006, 11:21 PM   #16
brad89

Maybe it's an atheist who just wants to espouse the same stupidity that he's heard all his life from Christians. That crap takes some extreme venting!
Old 10-06-2006, 12:59 AM   #17
a different tim
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
a different tim wrote
Well, there's this

Scientists know time cube but are wicked. All teachers have to sign an affidavit that they will support the Greenwich time lie instead of cubic truth. This is why singularity stupid academia does not support time cube.
Huh...I musta missed the memo for the appointment to go to the Greenwich time lie affadavit signing. How 'bout you, ADT? But then, Ize wun uv them thare sighuntiffik types, so they probably ignored me..... :cry: :/
It's on Time Cube so it must be true. I am sworn to uphold the Greenwich lie. It's kind of like being in the Illuminati, but you don't get telepathy or anything :P

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:27 AM   #18
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
a different tim wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
a different tim wrote
Well, there's this

Scientists know time cube but are wicked. All teachers have to sign an affidavit that they will support the Greenwich time lie instead of cubic truth. This is why singularity stupid academia does not support time cube.
Huh...I musta missed the memo for the appointment to go to the Greenwich time lie affadavit signing. How 'bout you, ADT? But then, Ize wun uv them thare sighuntiffik types, so they probably ignored me..... :cry: :/
It's on Time Cube so it must be true. I am sworn to uphold the Greenwich lie. It's kind of like being in the Illuminati, but you don't get telepathy or anything :P
What's the point of being a part of a massive worldwide conspiracy if you don't even get telepathy?
Old 10-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #19
a different tim
Obsessed Member

You get to put PGCE after your name and a secure job with a decent pension.

I realise this is less exciting than psychic superpowers, but it pays better in the long run.

Having said that, I'd happily trade it in for the ability to shoot laser beams out of my eyes. Or gecko feet. I want gecko feet for sure.

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:09 AM   #20
Baphomet

Time cube actually does sound like one of those old sci-fi devices, along with the "death zapper and levitron"
Old 10-06-2006, 10:42 AM   #21
Rat Bastard

Quote:
a different tim wrote
Quote:
Rat Bastard wrote
Quote:
a different tim wrote
Well, there's this

Shit, just when I think I'm getting past my paranoid phase, and I find out I have yet again been excluded from the club. :lol::lol:
Old 10-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #22
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
Baphomet wrote
Time cube actually does sound like one of those old sci-fi devices, along with the "death zapper and levitron"
I always think of this movie when I see "Time Cube".
Old 10-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #23
Baphomet

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
Baphomet wrote
I always think of this movie when I see "Time Cube".
Hahahah. "Cube"... hmmm... maybe we need a "space cube" theory or something.