Old 11-22-2009, 06:20 AM   #811
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
What on earth are you talking about? Where did I quote the KJV on anything? I did allude to a deliberate JW mistranslation of John but that is not from the KJV.
Read the damned thing & explain how how it doesn't align perfectly with my misquote. The fact is, your 3 in one invention is just as much fan fiction as anything dreamed up by the JW's & Mormons. It clearly states that the disciples are to be included in the godhead in exactly the same way as the J character in the book claims he is related to a supernatural being. Therefore the whole thing is land based in origin.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #812
Lily

I don't need to read it; I know how it mistranslates the text, as does everyone in full possession of his senses. The fact that you don't see a difference or believe any difference matters does not make two different ideas the same thing. Honestly, there is something pathological in the inability to reason you atheists don't scruple to put on display. I've said it before and I will say it again. All the intelligent atheists capable of reasoning are long gone. Only the ravers, aka dregs, are left.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #813
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
I don't need to read it; I know how it mistranslates the text, as does everyone in full possession of his senses.
What are you on about? I asked you to read the passages from John as contained in your comic. They read as written & say exactly what I said they say, how can I be mistranslating english into english. It is you who needs to change the meaning to comply with triple god, but still we wait for the convoluted RC misinterpretation

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote