Old 08-05-2005, 08:31 PM   #1
honeybadger

I have been gathering a collection of quotes from religious nuts, mostly Christian fundies, for a while now (it's currently 184 pages long.) Here are a few of my favorite quotes "proving" the existence of the Christian God and the "undeniable" truth of Christianity. They would be funny if they weren't so sad. Here's my section on

CHRISTIANITY/TRUTH/KNOWLEDGE

“That's pop mythology. Christians are a minority. And more Christians are now put to death every year for the sake of the faith today than in any other age. How many Christians kill Muslims, or Jews, or Hindus, or any other pagans today?” -Brian, ibelieve.com

"Raising your children under americanism or any other principles other than true Christianity is child abuse."
-Robert T. Lee

"Why is Christianity feared? Obviously, it's the one true faith." - joemoe, Internet Infidels

[In response to: Why do you assume the Bible is correct?] “Because if we don't, then WHO WILL??? Something in this world has to be correct, why not the Bible?”-radelster, alt.atheism

“Intolerance for other religions is a good thing. Especially if they are bad.” – hlvawter, alt.atheism

“It is not, however, our job to persecute, as the lord reserves this right.” - jlowrey539, alt.atheism

"I haven't read the book of mormons...and i just dont understand how what they say to be true and correct can co-exist with what is said in the new testament, so through that i believe the holy bible to be correct and the book of mormons to not be." - middo, ChristianForums

“Genesis doens't have to be "scientifically accurate"; instead, science must be "genesis-accurate." For any scientific findings to be true, they must agree with Genesis - not the other way around. Any "scientific findings" that disagree with genesis are, by definition, in error, becuase Genesis is true. Scripture is the measuring stick, not stupid stuff that man thinks up.” - Chris C, alt.atheism

“Bzzt. A god who can, by definition, supersede logic may be (logically!) be expected to exist despite being logically impossible.” – Tichy, alt.atheism

“Jesus rose from the dead - no Jew or Muslim did that. Please spare me the fact that Jesus was a Jew, which is true” - duke32, alt.atheism

"There is only one deity and that is God. And hopefully when you see Him, it will be right before He smites you. Ignorant Ass. Why don't ya just head down to your local trailor park and get smashed and think of some more stupid f{---}ing questions." - Wings Of Azrael, Totse.com community

"but i believe in the bible because it corresponds directly with christianity"
- serendipity79, ChristianForums

"we ARE pitiful and weak, and can't do anything on our own. Compared to God at least. Another thing, why do you people have to bring anyone down who tries to post something positive, and hopefully uplifting? Are you gothic or something? Don't you like being happy?" - Ben K, GameFAQs

"Unsupported? How so? Jesus' existence has been proven... They have also found a piece of what they believe to be Noah's arc. If you ask me, 'atheism' is unsupported assertation." - Adorer_Of_Blood, PayableOnDeath BBS

The Topeka Capital-Journal: "I rejoice when people get mad at me" –Fred Phelps

"That theme is powerful in the scriptures -- that if you are preaching the truth of God, people are going to hate you" –Fred Phelps

"Nobody has the right, in my view, to think he's preaching the truth of God unless people hate him. All the prophets were treated that way" –Fred Phelps

“Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and ... know nothing but the word of God.” –Martin Luther

Bob Jones III, president of Bob Jones University: "The Bible itself is intolerant, and true followers of God's word should be as well."

"'The Genesis Flood', is a huge, fat scientific book irrefutable by scientific heathens, even." - reformedfan, ChristianForums

"Are you a scientific heathen?... 'Scientific heathen' has such a nice ring to it, don'tcha think? Read & refute 'The Genesis Flood', if you consider yourself a scientific heathen. It's a huge, fat, veddy scientific book, irrefutable by scientific heathens or anyone else, for that matter. Or dismiss this as facetious, if your imploded brain will allow such a thing." - reformedfan, ChristianForums

"The crowning glory of Christianity is, that it is the only major religion requiring absolutely no prerequisites such as intelligence, linguistic polish, or philosophical depth." - submitted by "Clothaire" and attributed to Pastor Dave on alt.atheism.

"The Word of My God is never wrong. If it is in the Holy Bible, than it is true.
Ain't [no way] any of its wrong. The Bible and its prophecies are 100% true."
-SmileyMike, RaptureReady

USANeedsJesusNow: “Im not using my mind I just say whatever the bible says”

"we arn't idoits, thats way we are christans" - gameboy008, ChannelOne.com BBS

"Man cannot 'Save the Planet' only God is Supreme. Man is not. We've become so arrogant that we think we can actually save the planet. Think about it- that's so silly- save the planet. Most can't even keep their personal lives in order and we think we can save the planet." -Blessedx4, RaptureReady

"the God of the Bible and the Bible itself says that all humans know He exists. In other words, God and the Bible says there is no such thing as atheists." - joelch2, RaptureReady

"It is not the same [as Hindu beliefs]. We have proof God exists. Praise God!!!"
- Stevangelist, RaptureReady

"I am powerfully persuaded that what I'm preaching is the only thing that will save this country. That's what I've got to do, satisfy my marching orders so to speak. And the best chance anybody has of getting to heaven is to listen to this stuff I'm telling them." –Fred Phelps

“I am incapable of telling you anything but the truth.” –Rush Limbaugh (Told You So, 158)

"Individuality is a dreadful heresy that attempts to destroy the body of Christ."
- GREG S, BaptistBoard

"When you have seen Jesus face-to-face and he prevented your sudden and horrible death, then how could you not know?... When Jesus physically takes you by the hand and takes you out of the pit of hell (literally)... You guys are wasting your time telling me that the Christian faith cannot be proven." - joelch2, RaptureReady

[Replying to 'we are God's ego boost?'] "Pretty much." -versastyle, ChristianForums

"I don't think He ever says [He] 'needs it' [ego boosting]. It is what He desires."
- versastyle, ChristianForums

"He's...God, dude. He created everything. Can you think of a reason why he shouldn't be big-headed?"
- Warchicken, TAUniverse

"Reason should be destroyed in all Christians." [Martin Luther]

"Someday you will stand before Jesus and that excuse will not work either! 'But Lord, I didn't trust the source so it wasn't my fault for not believing in you.'" -joelch2, RaptureReady

ILMusic : “I know Jesus existed because nothing in the Bible has ever been proven wrong, or will ever be proven wrong.” –E vs. C WoS

"Jesus raised people from the dead, healed crippled and twisted limbs, restored sight to the blind, created fish and bread out of nothing, and commanded the wind and waves to obey Him. I wonder if that [liberal] teacher mentioned these historical facts?" - joelch2, RaptureReady

"Let met clarify - the resurrection of Jesus Christ is the most provable fact of ancient history." - stevy, TheologyWeb

"I think you are overthinking this a bit. We need to learn to obey Christ even when it doesn't make sense to us."
- elivi, ChristianForums

"Just because you can insert any absurd entity in place of God does not mean you are right in doing so. The fact is you have NO proof whatsoever that there is no God (just a bunch of theories), but we have a book called the Bible. Written by many different people at many different times yet there are no contradictions." - preston08, ChristianForums

"Gods always there, what the hell are you talking about? I only attribute God to things that occur in my life that I am sure he has taken part in... Like my job interview. There is no fucking way in hell I could have done this without him. No high school diploma no previous job references no special skills or anything. And they hire me at $12.00/hr. Whatever. You can say hes not real but I'll just continue to enjoy the benefits of knowing God."
- UserFriendly, BlizzForums

"greek mythology became myth because it didn't have enough convincing information, wereas christianity originated long before greek myth but is still a religion, so obviously christianity must be more significantt" - Brotha Ballew, ChristianForums

"We are really morons when it comes to knowledge." - John Vogel - 11/8/00

“As for the 'stories' in the Bible. They are all true... at least those that have happened.”
-Jeremy Walker

"How about if you admit that you wouldn't know "proof" if it was rammed up your butt and detonated in your abdomen. - Arthur Bartlett - in a newsgroup posting

"As far as God exsisting there are seven absolute solutions that proves god exsists. However I like to use a common philisophical solution. Most people believe there is a higher power therefore there is." - Missle_Man, BlizzForums

"If truth be told, Judaism (Christianity) is the oldest religion known to man."
- 4Jesus4ever, ChristianForums

YHWH: "The United States of America had its origans from the foundations of God. This is a country founded on the gospel of Jesus Christ...Question- Why do some of you have problems with the Bible? What is wrong about not stealing or murdering or commiting adultry...Why is it wrong to love? You people who have problems with the Bible being taught are highly intolerant. People lost many religous freedoms in this country because of your intollerance. I'm sorry if you can't stand 30 secsonds of prayer. If I lived in a Islamic community I would expect an Islamic prayer...What is wrong with something that gives people hope? You just don't like it and you say you are open minded hypocrites. I don't hate you people or your beliefs I only wish you could the same. I care about you people. I wish you could do the same." -Atheist.com Online Discussion

[Replying to 'would you like to be put on an island by someone?'] "I don't believe in the lie of "tolerance." Furthermore, I would LOVE to be put on an island with other believers. To spend day and night in the presence of God with fellow believers would be awesome to me." - Cammie,

"There will never be world peace until God's house and God's people are given their rightful place of leadership at the top of the world." (Pat Robertson)

"Christianity is not a religion, it simply is TRUTH. The truth is never wrong."
- Darth Monkyus, PayableOnDeath UK BBS

Mail to Austin Cline of “About Atheism”-Ronald-“The one G-d of the Bible is real and HE is comming back..I do not believe in coensidences…G-d is Supreme over all because that is the definition of G-d, HIS Word is the Bible, and I trust what HE says, HE is above us and must be..Other "religions" are man made, they deny JESUS to be G-d and twist what the Bible{Genisis- Revelation.} says.. G-d said NOT to do.. Islam and Mormonism do this. Its obviously false, along with poloytheism and buddists, the list could keep going.”

Mail to Austin Cline of “About Atheism"-QRHEE- “I come across folks who claim to be ex-Christians. There is no such thing. Once a Christian, always a Christian. Yes, a Christian can become a prodigal and even think that he or she is now an atheist. Nevertheless, they will return eventually.”

[Replying to 'do you fear Allah?'] "My God is the ONLY God! He even said so."
- TruthTraveler, ChristianForums

[After being advised to learn about other religions before making ignorant comments] "Nowhere in the Bible are we commanded to learn of or study other religions. We are simply told to preach the Good News and that faith comes by hearing the word of God. NOT by being able to debate the Quran. I believe homosexual acts are sinful. Why? Because I have studied homosexuality? No! Because the word of God says so."
- RapturiteSean, RaptureReady

“One does not have to read well, one merely must believe; often the mentally challenged are quicker to believe than others.” - Rosemond.com, alt.atheism

“I don't know how 'real' Noah was, or how real Jonah was either, but the signature of the Divine is all over their stories. Since I do things on a regular basis that defies the laws of physics, I can speak with some authority on the matter.”- vtailor, alt.atheism

“Since my religion was the first true religion I can be sure that it is the true one.”
-Tsarkon, alt.atheism

"A minister gave a speech on this recently and it was that that made me realise why i believed it. I believe the bible is Gods word because it says it is. I believe it is the ultimate truth etc because it says it is... I also believe the old testament to be the true inspired word of God because Jesus himself often quoted from many of the books... I believ the new testament to be inspired by God because Jesus said the spirit will lead us to all truth or something like that." - middo, ChristianForums

"All of that shit is from pagan religions. In fact the calflick church was originally the pagan church of rome, they only made small changes to their religion to try and make it christian... And dont forget all the other churches - plentycostfull, looterans, badtists, methodust, etc etc... all the same BS religions but a little different."
- Shut^D0wN, BlizzForums

"the bible should be the way to check the accuracy of archaeology, not the other way around."- projectwarrior: selahwarrior, PayableOnDeath BBS

"Anyway, I think God is perfect because his creation is perfect. I mean, look at it this way...Your nose is on the perfect side of your body so you don't smell your own ass." - Carnage, BlizzForums

"Just believe what God says happened. That's the problem everyone wants to know why, why, why, why, Just believe what God says." - buteeful22, ChristianForums

"I'm a new homeschool mom & looking very forward to reading your [creationism] articles & discussing the information with my husband and three children who are 12, 7, & 5. We decided to bring our children home so that we can use the Bible as our 'textbook' and train up our children in the way that God would have them go." - Kerri Hopkins, Creation, Dinosaurs and the Flood Guestbook

"And what makes you think the Old testament was obtainable during Jesus' days?"
- Magus55, RaptureReady

"Knowledge is evil. Knowledge led to the atomic bomb, remember?"
- Susan, ChristianForums

"Thinking too much will rot your soul." - Aysia, Acne.org message board

jim ghastly: "[God's] actions are not for you to question...simply accept, and know all is good....tee hee tee hee I post for a reason...though I have no reason..tis the season to live without reason...la la la la la...la la la laaaa...."

"And, scientists HAVE found evedence to back the Bible up. It's on Discover channel, it's on History channel! Please don't go make me find it. I hate douing reasearch out side of school!" - SuzieQ, ChannelOne.com BBS

“I can now control my life which is something that I have never been able to do till now. To put it in short I have a criminal mind, but I accepted Jesus Christ and am no loner like that. You don't know Jesus until you try him. Just like you don't know what it is like to get high off weed until you try it." -YWHW, Atheist.com Online Discussion
"The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible,without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc." - Jerry Falwell, Finding Inner Peace and Strength

"God exists because the Bible proves it.Historical records have written about Jesus.What more evidence that God exist do you want??????" - JK, .: NucleusWeb Teen Hang Out

"every human, at the moment of birth, utterly deserves to go straight to hell." - ditto

"the Lord has taught me to be able to discern and has given me knowledge about these type of things. Those at these kind of sites are annointed by God, and wouldn't just make this all up." - Jason, Christianity.com Forums

"Ultimately, my religious views can't be wrong, because the words were breathed out by God in the original manuscripts. Your religious views however, can be wrong, because you are taking the doctrine of fallible men and trying to make them infallible (the essence of the 'theory,' not the details)." - podiscool, PayableOnDeath BBS

"Hey... he created the universe. It's his. You don't like the rules.... then create your own universe. Clearly the bible often teaches that you should worship God because he is mighty, powerful, and demands your worship." -kjam22, Atheist.com Online Discussion

"A Christian does not question God, requiring logical proof...We live by faith not by sight....Let the logic cease!"
- boisemom, ChristianBoard.com

“One cannot have thoughts of a true GOD without actually thinking of the true God, because there is no true God other than the true God. In other words, one cannot imagine a true God without actually thinking of the true God. There are no imaginations of the true God apart from actually thinking of the true God. The true God is not a God of the imagination.” –Robert T. Lee

“talking about truth and such. If your goal is believing the truth you ought believe whatever happens to be true, whether or not it can be detected.” – keith, alt.atheism

“Even if you were to prove concusively that Christ never existed, we would still love Him and believe in Him. That's the way love and faith are” - Pastor Frank, alt.atheism

"And yes Christian do believe in discrimination. As does Christ: [insert verses about casting non-Christians into fire]..." - seer, TheologyWeb

"the original topic was why should we consider the Christian God to be true and reject the gods of the religions of the world. My answer is: there is evidence to support my belief in the Christian God. That is why I am a Christian today and not an atheist. The other religions of the world have no evidence to prove the claims they make."
-BrianRasmussen, ibelieve.com Forums

"Mine is right because there is only one true God. The creator of the universe. The same that became a man and died on a cross and arose 3 days later conquering death and sin. The same that the prophsies spoke of...God created everything, good and bad. He gave you and me a choice. When you reject him, you choose evil. It's that plain and simple. We as humans can rationalize and make our own judgements, but ultimately God created everything the way He wanted it created, and it's his judgements that matter. And he has said that rejecting him is evil. Who are we to say he did a bad job? Who are we to take him to task for his creation? If you don't like it, go create your own universe." -kjam22, Atheist. com Online Discussion

"I elevate my truth above the other "truth" because the other "truth" is not the truth at all!" - Tiffany, Atheist.com Online Discussion

[Replying to 'why don't you believe other holy books?'] "the quran and the book of book for mormon both speak of a prophet after jesus lived. when clearly the bible says that there will be no prophet" - serendipity79, ChristianForums

"There is no surer proof of Christ's divinity than that he is still so hated some 2,000 years after his death" –Ann Coulter

"Great point SK"*laughs as u die and find urself burning everlasting in hell* dont' mean 2 b rude but the BIBLE is what I believe in and I have faith in God at least I have faith insomething not some silly experiments"
- sugarnspice1913, Kyle Givler Teens' Board

"Oh yes, God does expect us to check our brain (intellect) at the door when we open the Bible. Our minds are not yet capable of totally understanding the things of God. Or haven't you read Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. You try to figure the Word of God out with your intellect and you make a big mess of it all. Human reasoning cannot grasp the things of God. Remember that His ways are not our ways, but far above our ways. When you begin to reason the things of God with your knowledge or that of someone else, no matter how serious they are, you don't get stronger in faith you get weaker...Yes there are some places in the word of God where the writer tells future events. FUTURE EVENTS. And they explained what they saw in terminology they knew...I have two saying that I hold on to no matter what I hear negative about God's Word. Here it is. "God said it, I believe it, and that settles that." The other one is "God said what He meant, and meant what He said." -acts2:4, ibelieve.com Forums

“Every human is born with knowledge of God and his attributes…You know the Great White Throne awaits all of us, and that in the end, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess and call him Lord.” –Fred Phelps

[on the Resurrection] “Any one who carefully reads the Gospels will conclude that the Gospels are eyewitness accounts and not hearsay…There is no coloring or anything but the simple, straightforward telling of facts as they actually were observed to happen.” -Jim Searcy, GJiGT
Old 08-05-2005, 09:39 PM   #2
Evil_Mage_Ra

Normally, these quotes would grate on my nerves; for some strange reason, I'm totally unphased by them. I wonder why that is?
Old 08-05-2005, 10:45 PM   #3
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

I laughed so hard at this post that I had to go pee 4 times during my reading of it. Some of my favorites, most of which will end up in my signature at various points. . .
Quote:
idiot wrote
“Genesis doens't have to be "scientifically accurate"; instead, science must be "genesis-accurate." For any scientific findings to be true, they must agree with Genesis - not the other way around. Any "scientific findings" that disagree with genesis are, by definition, in error, becuase Genesis is true. Scripture is the measuring stick, not stupid stuff that man thinks up.” - Chris C, alt.atheism
Hmmm. . so this carbon dating says the earth is billions of years old. . .equipment must be faulty. . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
"The crowning glory of Christianity is, that it is the only major religion requiring absolutely no prerequisites such as intelligence, linguistic polish, or philosophical depth." - submitted by "Clothaire" and attributed to Pastor Dave on alt.atheism.

You said it, I didn't. . . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
Well, then. . .what more do I need? :rolleyes:

Quote:
idiot wrote
“One does not have to read well, one merely must believe; often the mentally challenged are quicker to believe than others.” - Rosemond.com, alt.atheism
Again, you said it, I didn't. . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
"the bible should be the way to check the accuracy of archaeology, not the other way around."- projectwarrior: selahwarrior, PayableOnDeath BBS
Well, this dinosaur bone isn't mentioned in the bible. . .must be a figment of our imagination! Yeah. . .that's it. . . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
"I'm a new homeschool mom & looking very forward to reading your [creationism] articles & discussing the information with my husband and three children who are 12, 7, & 5. We decided to bring our children home so that we can use the Bible as our 'textbook' and train up our children in the way that God would have them go." - Kerri Hopkins, Creation, Dinosaurs and the Flood Guestbook
Which will lead to this. . . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
- Susan, ChristianForums
And:

Quote:
idiot wrote

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 10:52 PM   #4
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
GodlessHeathen wrote
I laughed so hard at this post that I had to go pee 4 times during my reading of it. Some of my favorites, most of which will end up in my signature at various points. . .
Quote:
idiot wrote
Hmmm. . so this carbon dating says the earth is billions of years old. . .equipment must be faulty. . .

Quote:
idiot wrote

You said it, I didn't. . . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
Well, then. . .what more do I need? :rolleyes:

Quote:
idiot wrote
Again, you said it, I didn't. . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
Well, this dinosaur bone isn't mentioned in the bible. . .must be a figment of our imagination! Yeah. . .that's it. . . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
Which will lead to this. . . .

Quote:
idiot wrote
- Susan, ChristianForums
And:

Quote:
idiot wrote
..and don't forget that the brain is not mentioned in the Babble, since the organ for thinking is the heart....AHHH..no wonder the Christians are so ignorant, they use a PUMP for thinking instead of the proper organ, which they either ignore or are not awarer of its existence..:) smart people eh?..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 01:36 AM   #5
GodlessHeathen
Obsessed Member

I'd love to go into these people's houses and look at their electronic equipment. "Well, physics isn't 'Genesis-accurate', so I guess you won't be needing this TV set. . .or this DVD player. . .or this Dolby 6.1 Surround Sound system. . .Sorry, but the lord works in mysterious ways!"

Christian: One who believes that the New Testament is a divinely inspired book admirably suited to the spiritual needs of his neighbor. - Ambrose Bierce
GodlessHeathen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 08:58 AM   #6
Switch25

thats awesome :lol:. Great Job collecting all 184 pages of them. You should make a website or something for all those.
Old 08-06-2005, 09:55 AM   #7
vheltrite

what an undeniable feat.... :lol:
Old 08-06-2005, 05:17 PM   #8
honeybadger

I'm glad that you enjoyed them. I could post the whole entire 184 pages, but I think it's a bit more practical to post the different sections individually. If I had the slighest idea about how to start my own webpage that would be different, but I don't. But if there's any topic that you would be curious in reading the fundie's opinions on just let me know and I most likely have a section on it... do I dare post the one on evolution?
Old 08-06-2005, 05:24 PM   #9
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
honeybadger wrote
I'm glad that you enjoyed them. I could post the whole entire 184 pages, but I think it's a bit more practical to post the different sections individually. If I had the slighest idea about how to start my own webpage that would be different, but I don't. But if there's any topic that you would be curious in reading the fundie's opinions on just let me know and I most likely have a section on it...
I saw a website dealing with the same thing a few weeks ago, but I can't find it now....too bad I didn't bookmark it.

Quote:
honeybadger wrote
do I dare post the one on evolution?
:lol: I'd be curious to see them!
Old 08-06-2005, 10:51 PM   #10
Eva
Super Moderator

please don't post all of those 184 pages....
but of course, post those that you consider the best (or worst? haha)
this were very interesting, indeed......

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 01:36 AM   #11
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Normally, these quotes would grate on my nerves; for some strange reason, I'm totally unphased by them. I wonder why that is?
You took the words right out of my mouth. I should be outraged at the idiocy of my fellow humans. I suppose in my case, I just expect theists to be stupid. As a matter of course, they apply a sort of fuzzy-logic to every aspect of their lives. When they say moronic things, what is to be surprised about?

This quote basically sums up most theists:

:lol:

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 10:36 AM   #12
Switch25

Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
It doesn't make me angry because its hilarious, I love stupid people- they are God's (Ra) gift to mankind. Bow down to Ra for his great gift to all ye mortals!

Quote:
honeybadger wrote
do I dare post the one on evolution?
Makes me giddy as a school girl to think about it :D.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:37 PM   #13
honeybadger

here are some on atheism. WARNING-contains highly offensive language.

The Lone ranger rides again: "oh yeah, snot nosed punkers and teased hair idiots are always the best musicians. You can tell atheists are stupid cause stupid people listen to stupid music i.e. heavy metal. It shows all you dumbasses are still trapped in the 80's wher4e you first developed your foolish atheist ethos."-Atheist.com Online Discussion

In his book Science of Survival, L. Ron Hubbard wrote: “No culture in the history of the world, save the thoroughly depraved and expiring ones, has failed to affirm the existence of a Supreme Being. It is an empirical observation that men without a strong and lasting faith in a Supreme Being are less capable, less ethical, and less valuable to themselves and society ... A man without an abiding faith is, by observation alone, more of a thing than a man.”

armstrong: "What does an atheist do when he gets married? Blue jeans and t-shirt at the courthouse.....falsified statements before god and a preacher? If you are an atheist and your wife is religious, what then? Do you still take time off of work during the holiday season to celebrate Christmas? Then you are classed as Christian by the U.S. government. So stop being so hypocritical and work and slave on christmas, and easter. This will make you more atheistic and un-godly as you desire......even though they are only pagan holidays anyhow." -Atheist.com Online Discussion

"Atheists are like roaches; they run from the light of God's truths and take refuge under the darkness of lies and deception. Any true Christian can always squash them by the lies and deception they take refuge under." -Robert T. Lee

"I wish God would strike this fellow [anti-pledge atheist Michael Newdow] with lightening in the court room in front of all to witness. Praying for him" - KateCanada, RaptureReady

"What hope do they have to keep on living without the love of God, Jesus as their savior, & the power of the Holy Spirit Guiding them through life. If they are this against God, why don't they choose to commit suicide? Are many of these evil God haters deep down afraid of death? Do they know suicide will abruptly bring them into Satan's Hellish realm? What do you think?" - Stevangelist, RaptureReady

"I wonder if God made the other planets to keep the heathens busy" - bluegirl68, Baptist.org Board

"Humans intuitively know about God in the same way chickens instinctively know how to peck. It's part of our nature. That's why atheism is intellectually an unnatural act... If your children lacked the imagination to have invisible friends, that’s too bad." - Albert Cipriani, Internet Infidels

"Atheists See No Problem With Human To Animal Sex" - seer, TheologyWeb

"One thing I just dont get is how can you not believe in god? You people are sick, and I pity your miserable existence. If you really dont believe in god then you what is the purpose of you even being here?You should all just commit mass suicide. Then the world would be a much better place without any evil atheists, and there sinful minds." -Atheist.com Online Discussion

"I wonder if Japan is taking note with all these earthquakes they keep getting. Wonder if the other pagan societies are even noticing?" - architectlink, RaptureReady

“Atheists are stupid low life creatures. God doesn't mind atheists, atleast for now, lol. The day of retribution hasn't come yet. I hope it comes sooner, then i can watch all of them die!” - giggi999, alt.atheism

"Prove to me that He does not exist. Use all of your college education,
mathematics and resources to prove to me that He is not there. But, no logic!
Only facts! Bare, undisputable facts." - Readthe book, Christianity.com Forums

Tim Aubert: "I can't wait for judgement day when God farts and burps all over those atheists who think they are so slick. Science is God to you. Watch a doctor try and save you from the grave! Science is pitiful and knows nothing!" -Atheist.com Online Discussion
Old 08-07-2005, 03:42 PM   #14
honeybadger

atheism cont.:

"atheism is properly defined as a denial of the existence of God in the midst of full knowledge that God does indeed exist." - Robert T. Lee - on his website

"Atheism is therefore a doctrine of demons, and in many, if not all cases, atheists are demon-possessed." - Robert T. Lee

"And atheist iis a person who uses his brain the wrung way.. " - Robert T. Lee

"There is no stereotyping of atheists here. All atheists are bad, have a desire to make people negate their obligation to the laws of God, and work toward the moral destruction of a nation." - Citizens for the Ten Commandments

"Even Buddhists recognize that there is a higher authority. You know, the fat guy."
-Badfish, ChristianForums

"Atheism is just made up. Its not real." - hercules1, PayableOnDeath BBS

“If you refute the Bible based on the fact that you don't believe there is a God, then all the "proof" I could give to you would be useless, because it is all biblically based.” – Light, alt.atheism

"There's no such thing as someone who believes that God does not exist.
Atheists believe that God does not exist. There's no such thing as 'atheists'. That means that the very concept of 'atheism' is spurious." - Watcher, RaptureReady

Torchdog: [to another poster] “Hey, let's not worry about your final destination in hell. Actually, it was created specifically for atheists. You'll love it. It's very boring. Absolutely no creative thought there and everyone hates one another. So it's just like the life you have chosen here on earth.” –faithforum.org
Old 08-07-2005, 03:44 PM   #15
honeybadger

"In Sweden sex with animals is legal. To all atheists--Do you think it should be legal in the US??? If not, why not??? Man is just another animal anyway, isn't that right???"
- julbon, The Gynne Joynte

“You and your children will rot in Hell for all eternity because of what you have put on the Internet" –hate mail to an atheist website

“Evidence is your master, not mine.” - Alan Wostenberg, alt.atheism

"I was wondering if Atheists are attatched to their dead. If an Aunt dies, does
an atheist mourn?" - sophie, Internet Infidels

"I only attribute God to things that occur in my life that I am sure he has taken part in... Like my job interview. There is no fucking way in hell I could have done this without him. No high school diploma no previous job references no special skills or anything. And they hire me at $12.00/hr. Whatever. You can say hes not real but I'll just continue to enjoy the benefits of knowing God."- UserFriendly, BlizzForums

"What a scientist discovers, another proves wrong. Stupid atheists never learn. Einstein and Darwin had mental defects that are discussed widely on the internet, look it up. Newton was a fundamentalist Christian, he is undeniably the greatest and most pious scientist that the Lord has ever risen up. His work was devoted to proving the bibles truths. If you think your religion of science has any enduring answers for you all you need to do is look at its history. It is just the religion of atheists. All religions are false, run by satan to ensnare the minds of fools like yourselves. They are lies and they are false." - Lord of Lords, Biblical Pitfalls

"Satan is a 'spiritual leader' too. He is the founder on MANY religions, including atheism, humanism, and evolution."
- joelch2, RaptureReady