Old 09-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #16
zer0

This totally deserves a FSTDT post!
Old 09-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #17
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Submitted.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #18
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Disciple of Christ wrote View Post
What makes you think the process of the leg bone growing through the skin would not be painless and agonizing? You cannot compare a cut on the finger, or a scab to an amputated leg. That is insane and illogical. And I'm talking about humans, not lizards. I don't know why the regrowth of a limb is not painful to certain species. Ask God, not me. God did not program the human brain to regrow severed limbs to save us from excruciating pain and suffering.

When God heals us, he is taking the pain and suffering away, he is not causing it.

This is why God won't heal amputees.
hey retard WE ARE GOD, we can CLONE animals, we KNOW where the delusion of god is created, we can even MAKE YOU SEE GOD IMBECILE by merely stimulating your TEMPORAL LOBES with magnetic waves!! Wanna try asshole? Dr Persinger will gladly demonstrate the BRAIN is the creator of the god delusion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVzz96zKA0

Even a mentally healthy aka ATHEIST scientist submitted to the test by Dr Persinger. I bet you had NO IDEA you had lobes on your brain....wanna a LOBOTOMY? that'll be an improvment on your distorted deluded thinking

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #19
Choobus
I Live Here

what is FSTDT?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #20
scarzilla

God doesn't heal amputees because he's dead.

I want to know what FSTDT is too!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #21
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
scarzilla wrote View Post
God doesn't heal amputees because he's dead.

I want to know what FSTDT is too!
FSTDT =Fundies Say The Darndest Things.

http://fstdt.com/

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #22
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
I found a website that asks, "Why won't God heal amputees," and here is my answer.

FWD: To whom it may concern,

The process of regrowing a severed limb would be much too painful for
the human mind. The amputee would suffer major shock and trauma during this process, and would probably die or suffer a massive heart-attack. This is why God won't heal amputees. Does God hate amputees, does he single them out, or is it a cruel test of faith? Certainly not, he is avoiding a great deal of pain and suffering by not healing them. When we hear of God curing cancer and many other illnesses, we know he is healing the pain and suffering, not causing it.

Now you may ask, "Why an omnipotent God can't heal an amputee without pain and suffering?" Good question, and here's my answer; God is not going to prove his existence by healing amputees without the pain and suffering it would take to regrow a severed limb. The process would take months, maybe years! Many years of agonizing pain and suffering.. It wouldn't be worth it! You would scream in pain for the process to stop!

> God is glorious!
I am curious to know what kind of pain you experience as a complete fucking dick head?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #23
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #24
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
I found a website that asks, "Why won't God heal amputees," and here is my answer.

FWD: To whom it may concern,

The process of regrowing a severed limb would be much too painful for
the human mind. The amputee would suffer major shock and trauma during this process, and would probably die or suffer a massive heart-attack. This is why God won't heal amputees. Does God hate amputees, does he single them out, or is it a cruel test of faith? Certainly not, he is avoiding a great deal of pain and suffering by not healing them. When we hear of God curing cancer and many other illnesses, we know he is healing the pain and suffering, not causing it.

Now you may ask, "Why an omnipotent God can't heal an amputee without pain and suffering?" Good question, and here's my answer; God is not going to prove his existence by healing amputees without the pain and suffering it would take to regrow a severed limb. The process would take months, maybe years! Many years of agonizing pain and suffering.. It wouldn't be worth it! You would scream in pain for the process to stop!

> God is glorious!
why would it be painful to re grow a severed limb. lizards that do are not in any pain that i have ever seen documeneted , though i may be wrong.
your answer is not an answer as to why he doesnt, but an excuse as to why he doesnt. a sorry one at that.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #25
Disciple of Christ

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
why would it be painful to re grow a severed limb. lizards that do are not in any pain that i have ever seen documeneted , though i may be wrong.
your answer is not an answer as to why he doesnt, but an excuse as to why he doesnt. a sorry one at that.
My answer is not an excuse, it's the truth. God will not watch an amputee be tortured by the regrowth of a severed limb. His heart is too kind. God will not inflict pain unto us. The pain and suffering we see in the world today is inflicted upon ourselves. Why should God put an amputee through years of agonizing pain just to re-grow a severed body part? This is a sign of intelligent design. The human mind could not endure the years of pain it would take to regrow an amputated leg. Imagine the leg bone trying to regrow through the skin, that would be the most horrific and most painful thing mankind would experience. It would most likely prove fatal if amputees were healed.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #26
zer0

I think the millions of terminally-ill patients with chronic pains would beg to differ fuckwad.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:52 AM   #27
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #28
Disciple of Christ

Quote:
zer0 wrote View Post
I think the millions of terminally-ill patients with chronic pains would beg to differ fuckwad.
terminally-ill patients are more than likely ill due to man made illnesses. God is not the creator of illnesses and dieases.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #29
Choobus
I Live Here

TROLL WANKER

but you are right, God is not the creator of illness and disease, or anything else you fucking tard!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:26 AM   #30
Facehammer

Quote:
terminally-ill patients are more than likely ill due to man made illnesses. God is not the creator of illnesses and dieases.
Haha.

Seriously, come on dudes - we all know diseases are the gifts of Papa Nurgle.