Old 02-16-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
Livingstrong

And despite of all the scientific evidence there still are Creationists who believe that Evolution is a theory.

Article says:

"A Mexican researcher announced the rare find of a tiny tree frog completely preserved in amber on Wednesday that he estimates lived about 25 million years ago."

Mexican Frogs Prove Evolution Is A Fact
Old 02-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Baphomet

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
And despite of all the scientific evidence there still are Creationists who believe that Evolution is a theory.

Article says:

"A Mexican researcher announced the rare find of a tiny tree frog completely preserved in amber on Wednesday that he estimates lived about 25 million years ago."

Mexican Frogs Prove Evolution Is A Fact
I always love reading articles about new discoveries like this...

what I don't understand is how christians can be so stupid to deny evolution! Evolution is a theory, which means it is something made up of observed FACTS! The theory of evolution has made many predictions, and new facts from geology, biology, genetics, anthropology, organic chemistry, archeology, hell, EVERYTHING, are constantly proving the truth of evolution!

Not only have scientists discovered many of the alleged "gaps" in the fossible record, but geneticists have made predictions about how certain animals should be because of evolution, and thanks to new genetic technology, these predictions have now been confirmed!

In fact, there is so much proof of evolution that those who don't believe in it are about as stupid as those who think the earth is flat and the center of the universe!

Great Article, HC! It's another nail in the coffin of christ-psychosis!
Old 02-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
Livingstrong

Thanks Baph! :rock:
Old 02-16-2007, 01:56 PM   #4
Newk

Quote:
Baphomet wrote
In fact, there is so much proof of evolution that those who don't believe in it are about as stupid as those who think the earth is flat and the center of the universe!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :cheers::cheers:
Old 02-17-2007, 08:56 AM   #5
snap crafter

How do you know it's 25 million yrs old! Maybe it's just under 2000 old! You don't know! You weren't there!
Old 02-17-2007, 09:17 AM   #6
4thgeneration

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
How do you know it's 25 million yrs old! Maybe it's just under 2000 old! You don't know! You weren't there!
I know how this goes....

Scientist: We know it is 25 million years old because of radioisotope dating. You see, this dating is accomplished by taking a known sample....

Asshat: That is so much bunk! Everyone knows that studies have been done to prove that these stupid dating techniques never work!

Scientist: Studies? What studies?

Asshat: Studies, you know....They....carbon dated a baseball cap and it ended up being like......80 frickin' billion years old.

Scientist: When was that done? I've never read that before in a respectable peer-reviewed journal.

Asshat: Well...it was. And that's why you can't make me believe that this frog wasn't made by an omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent God who created this world in six days about 6,000 years ago and then sent his only son to die for my sins.

Scientist: (*mumbles*) Fucking nutter.....ignorance is bliss.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:19 AM   #7
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

4thgen, if someone sends you a mass e-mail citing the baseball cap test, and the e-mail has an American Flag in it somewhere, and it tells you that Madeline Murray is trying to make Christianity illegal, even though she's dead...well, it must be true.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:28 AM   #8
4thgeneration

I got that email last week!

It also included an atheist professor (and devout member of the ACLU which supports NAMBLA!) being shoved off of a desk by a Navy seal/ college student who was sent to do God's work while he was busy protecting our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.!

Go figure! It must be the gospel!
Old 02-17-2007, 09:37 AM   #9
Ickybod

The devil planted that frog in amber to throw us off our faith! Just like he is deceiving us in mathematics to make it appear that pi does not equal 3. Don't fall for it!
Old 02-17-2007, 10:26 AM   #10
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

when I read the thread title I thought it was going to have something to do with Girard Depardieu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:33 AM   #11
Livingstrong

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
when I read the thread title I thought it was going to have something to do with Girard Depardieu
:lol::lol::lol:

Your neurons never stop working in a funny mysterious way Phil! :rock: