Old 07-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #16
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
Dr. Carmona said he was ordered to mention President Bush three times on every page of his speeches. He also said he was asked to make speeches to support Republican political candidates and to attend political briefings.

And administration officials even discouraged him from attending the Special Olympics because, he said, of that charitable organization’s longtime ties to a “prominent family” that he refused to name.

“I was specifically told by a senior person, ‘Why would you want to help those people?’ ” Dr. Carmona said.

The Special Olympics is one of the nation’s premier charitable organizations to benefit disabled people, and the Kennedys have long been deeply involved in it.

When asked after the hearing if that “prominent family” was the Kennedys, Dr. Carmona responded, “You said it. I didn’t.”
Quote:
He described attending a meeting of top officials in which the subject of global warming was discussed. The officials concluded that global warming was a liberal cause and dismissed it, he said.

“And I said to myself, ‘I realize why I’ve been invited. They want me to discuss the science because they obviously don’t understand the science,’ ” he said. “I was never invited back.”
Quote:
Dr. Carmona described being invited to testify at the government’s nine-month racketeering trial of the tobacco industry that ended in 2005. He said top administration officials discouraged him from testifying while simultaneously telling the lead government lawyer in the case that he was not competent to testify. Dr. Carmona testified anyway.
When Monkey Boy finally starts actually whipping feces at people as they pass his cage, will we be shocked?

I wonder which Special Olympics events Ted Kennedy participated in. Intern Tossing, maybe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/11/wa...urgeon.html?hp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #17
myst7426

Quote:
inkadu wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
inkadu wrote
He probably talked to his accountant.
Then they will be going to prison for taking bribes.
It's not illegal for accountants to take bribes. Otherwise, they'd have to divert funds into their personal accounts.
Are they paying taxes on the bribes?
Old 07-11-2007, 04:47 PM   #18
Noprayersneeded

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
So why don't these people say something while still in office?
Because Commander Capuchin won't let them.
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...rt/index.jhtml
play Profiles in Timing
Old 07-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #19
inkadu
Obsessed Member

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
inkadu wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Then they will be going to prison for taking bribes.
It's not illegal for accountants to take bribes. Otherwise, they'd have to divert funds into their personal accounts.
Are they paying taxes on the bribes?
Accountants pay taxes?

If religion were based on facts, it would be called science, and no one would believe it. -- Stephen Colbert
inkadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:43 AM   #20
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

If Bush gets so worked up about the Holocaust nearly 70 years later, why won't the fucker do anything in Darfur? Has he ever even talked about it?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:54 AM   #21
Stargazer

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
If Bush gets so worked up about the Holocaust nearly 70 years later, why won't the fucker do anything in Darfur? Has he ever even talked about it?
Yes, and what he said is not worthy of a President, I quote from the article:

President Bush had tears in his eyes during an hour-long tour of Israel's Holocaust memorial Friday and told Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that the U.S. should have bombed Auschwitz to halt the killing, the memorial's chairman said.

And he has talked about Darfur:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20070529.html

For what it's worth.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #22
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Bush is such a moron.
Quote:
Yahoo article wrote
President Bush had tears in his eyes during an hour-long tour of Israel's Holocaust memorial Friday and told Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that the U.S. should have bombed Auschwitz to halt the killing, the memorial's chairman said.
Did we not bomb it because the majority of casualties would have been prisoners?
Quote:
Yahoo article wrote
Bush emerged from a tour of the Yad Vashem memorial calling it a "sobering reminder" that evil must be resisted, and praising victims for not losing their faith.
"I was most impressed that people in the face of horror and evil would not forsake their God. In the face of unspeakable crimes against humanity, brave souls — young and old — stood strong for what they believe," Bush said.
Apparently, he is confusing the Holocaust with the Inquisition. It didn't matter if you were a practicing Jew or not, or if you recanted your religion and God, the Nazis still would have killed you, since they were discriminating based on ethnicity, not religion.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:13 AM   #23
Professor Chaos

Regardless, a Joo that went through the Holocaust without renouncing his/her god does not impress me. Maintaining a belief in god after that is an example of foolishness at its apex.

Old 01-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #24
skribb

Quote:
Regardless, a Joo that went through the Holocaust without renouncing his/her god does not impress me. Maintaining a belief in god after that is an example of foolishness at its apex.
True and true and oh so true!
Old 01-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #25
Professor Chaos

Yep, Bush is determined to bring peace to the middle east alright. His latest strategy? Sell a bunch of advanced weaponry to the country that produced the majority of the 9/11 hijackers.*

*(That's Saudi Arabia, Donna. Not the U.S., Israel, Canada, or Bigfootistan.)

Old 01-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #26
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Yep, Bush is determined to bring peace to the middle east alright. His latest strategy? Sell a bunch of advanced weaponry to the country that produced the majority of the 9/11 hijackers.*

*(That's Saudi Arabia, Donna. Not the U.S., Israel, Canada, or Bigfootistan.)
That's what Christ-psychosis do to people!. Remember 82% of Americans are infected with this devastating disorder and are too stupid ti realize Saudi Arabia has NO DEMOCRACY, has a RELIGIOUS POLICE, and is runed by Islamic-psychotic retards, that as those 82% of Americans belong in mental institutions!

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:07 PM   #27
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Barak Hussain Obama could bite the heads off of babies on teevee and he still won't touch his predecessor for sheer assholery.

Quote:
In his new book, the first Homeland Security chief, Tom Ridge, accuses top aides to President George W. Bush of pressing him to raise the terror alert level to influence the 2004 presidential election.

Ridge, a former Republican governor of Pennsylvania, says that he refused the entreaty just before the election from Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Attorney General John Ashcroft...
Amazing that we survived those 8 years, although a lot of the damage hasn't reared its head yet so who can say?

And I do mean reared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote