Old 02-18-2007, 01:41 AM   #1
Sigma

I've got a new video up but I am anticipating that it will likely be taken down relatively quickly so get it while it's hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39HKm3EgSJU

I haven't decided if the content is bad enough that it will be noticed. After all Capnawesome has done masturbation jokes and not had a problem but that was before youtube was purchased by google.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:53 AM   #2
Rat Bastard

Gone.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Taylor Series wrote
I've got a new video up but I am anticipating that it will likely be taken down relatively quickly so get it while it's hot!

I haven't decided if the content is bad enough that it will be noticed. After all Capnawesome has done masturbation jokes and not had a problem but that was before youtube was purchased by google.
EXCELLENT and to the point. It has not yet been removed. If it does, thanks the Christ-psychotics in control of the US for that!!

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It wasn't there an hour ago - but it's back now !
It's a miracle - another resurrection - fuck the lawd !!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #5
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
It wasn't there an hour ago - but it's back now !
It's a miracle - another resurrection - fuck the lawd !!
:lol:..Hmmm....I must have arrive at the time of its resurrection...:lol::lol:. It is good to be a creator god....:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:45 PM   #6
Sigma

Youtube has been kind of screwy lately but it looks like it is finally up for good.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:54 PM   #7
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

It was ok, but could be better.

Do something to make it worthy of being a video rather than a blog entry. Everything you did in that video could have just as easily been written in text with the pictures mixed in. Go places, use props, do something. You need better lighting too.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #8
Sigma

Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote

Do something to make it worthy of being a video rather than a blog entry. Everything you did in that video could have just as easily been written in text with the pictures mixed in. Go places, use props, do something. You need better lighting too.
Thank you for your constructive criticisms. I will definately be taking this advice.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:47 PM   #9
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Quote:
Taylor Series wrote
Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote

Thank you for your constructive criticisms. I will definately be taking this advice.
:thumbsup:

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #10
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Taylor Series wrote

I loved it. :thumbsup:

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:19 AM   #11
peepnklown

Did you remove the video to redo it?