Old 02-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #16
Livingstrong

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Homosexuality, which has been observed in more than 1500 species, is far more natural than monogamy or marriage, both of which are exceedingly rare in nature. I'm fairly certain that humans are the only species that "marries," while it joins two or three other species in the "mates-for-life" category.
Well, I'm one specie out of the 1500 that carries the "gay gene".....:nanner:
Old 02-27-2007, 11:53 PM   #17
baconeatingatheistjew

Quote:
baconeatingatheistjew wrote
I used Window's Movie Maker. I was able to test different color combo's. Some were almost impossible to match. I realize now, I should have left more time to read many of the comments I wrote.
The narration is from The Point, a now obscure animation by Harry (Cats in the Cradle) Nilsson. I found it on a Torrent search and figured it was unique enough to use.
This goes to show that a) hardly anyone read this or b) the crowd here is too young to have picked it out c) the error wasn't found for another reason.

Harry Nilsson wasn't the Cats in the Cradle guy....that was Harry Chapin. I got them confused because they are both Harry's, both died fairly young in their 50's, and both died in the 1980's.

This will not be the last error I make in my life.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:18 PM   #18
DontBeStupid

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote
Homosexuality, which has been observed in more than 1500 species, is far more natural than monogamy or marriage, both of which are exceedingly rare in nature. I'm fairly certain that humans are the only species that "marries," while it joins two or three other species in the "mates-for-life" category.
Humans pretend to be in the "mates-for-life" category, but we really are not monogamous. Humans that have the one mate for a lifetime are pretty damn rare.

That's one of the problems with marriage, it tries to make a non monogamous species into one. The results vary.

I am happily married BTW. :D
Old 02-28-2007, 02:22 PM   #19
Choobus
I Live Here

If humans were naturally monogamous the internetwebs would not exist.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #20
antix
Obsessed Member

And as such, suicide rates would probably be on the rise.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #21
Livingstrong

Quote:
Choobus wrote
If humans were naturally monogamous the internetwebs would not exist.
And some of us wouldn't exist....think about it....
Old 03-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #22
peepnklown

Im thinking that my new video will cover the rapture.