Old 03-18-2018, 01:10 AM   #3856
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I talk dirty again, you respond again. Hmmmm. You really are a dirty bitch, aren't you. I'm female and I know you are. You're bloody gay!! That's it, isn't it. The reason you are on here is to get your jollies off. You're gay and a christard. You can't talk to other christards at your church because they wouldn't approve because they are two-faced cunts. In fact, they would expel and reject you. That's why you come on here. Well, well.

Circulus in probando, as we all know, is a logical fallacy and therefore invalid as a form of proof. The babble, as we also all know, does not prove itself as you laughingly state. In fact, it is so full of lies and illogical and fantastic claims, it disproves itself. The problem with christards, such as yourself, is that you were brainwashed from birth onwards and would never admit this.
You will believe in the babble and the lard, regardless. That, you senile old hag, is brainwashing. You are done posting to Simon because you can't hold your own in an argument with him. In fact, as a christard, you can't hold your own in an argument with anyone on this forum, and that includes my cat.

Intelligent conversation isn't that which agrees with the belief system that you hold, you dumb shit.

android is a stupid twat. Deep down, even you know this. I can't be bothered with him because he's just too dumb and frustrating. I rather think that he's a wind up merchant, rather than a christard. He's also a liar and weird. I have no wish to associate myself with that dumb twat.

Anyways, it's de lards day, make sure that the pillock in the pulpit fills you right to the top with that christard shit.
Hertz,

Outside your usual , mumbo, jumbo babbling, I would like to point out a few points, so listen up and take notes, Hertzy. Writing notes down is a good way to learn and help memorization skills so it is proven. Try it, you'll like it.

1. There are many in my Church and also in ALL churches who convert to Christianity later in life that were raised both in Christian homes and non Christian homes. What are your thoughts about that? They became supid-er as life went on or what? Also, these converts are often the most well read, studied, and Biblical oriented Christians once they do convert. They could outdo you all in ANY argument, but no one like that would probably post on this forum that was trying to convert atheists because you post ike idiots and your adolescent musings and language make you look look foolish as well.

Smelly. write these down in the list of my quotes you are going to post from ole JJ's posts. I am flattered you would take the time and energy to do so. Wow what a compliment. I am duly flattered. Could you email me a copy to Heaven Bound JJ at gmail.com? (autographed of course with your name and Title ,Smelly the Moderator.)

1. " The fool says in his heart there is no God."

New International Version: Psalms

For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

2. "A simple prop to occupy my time," this one goes out to the atheists I pray for."

I find great amusement in the posts here of course. No NEW adolescent words as of late, but a lovely pic of Christ fucking Christ, so you are obviously gay and maybe others here as well. That's fine as long as you remain celibate. Spend your tiime helping the poor, homeless, hungry, thirsty etc. instead of doing each other in the ass, and giving out gay blow jobs. Gross.

OK here's a bonus translation from the KJ Bible, which I loveth but quoteth from the NIV for it's pretty universally accepted.

Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

If you doeth good, it's because the law is written in your heart by God even if you are atheist of course. You MIGHT be saved-eth.

Good day posters.

Simon, I still enjoy reading your posts albeit I don't respond much if at all.

Regards to you Simon.
Other posters, Good day.

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 03-18-2018 at 01:31 AM.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:34 AM   #3857
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Fuck, should have put 'simple prop' in the bingo. And also putting gratuitous 'eths' on the end of words.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:47 AM   #3858
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Fuck, should have put 'simple prop' in the bingo. And also putting gratuitous 'eths' on the end of words.
Smelly,

I have a great idea. How 'bout not only you sign and Email my copy of your list but also send-eth out=ethS the list for all the dumbshit doubters of God on the forum, everyone but Judge (Sad, he's gone now) and Simon. I would LOVE to have a momentum signed by all my posting buddies.

You stupid idiots. LOL, writing a list... Hey Smelly, will it be like a Top 10 list like you guys used to post with some pic of Christ fucking Christ and people and animals taking a shit, too? Oh Gee, what a bonus that would be. That rhymes to, good night to you and you.

Try to hurry up and finish the list and send it to me before you are fired from this site as moderator.

JJ
Old 03-18-2018, 02:24 AM   #3859
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertz,

Outside your usual , mumbo, jumbo babbling, I would like to point out a few points, so listen up and take notes, Hertzy. Writing notes down is a good way to learn and help memorization skills so it is proven. Try it, you'll like it.

1. There are many in my Church and also in ALL churches who convert to Christianity later in life that were raised both in Christian homes and non Christian homes. What are your thoughts about that? They became supid-er as life went on or what? Also, these converts are often the most well read, studied, and Biblical oriented Christians once they do convert. They could outdo you all in ANY argument, but no one like that would probably post on this forum that was trying to convert atheists because you post ike idiots and your adolescent musings and language make you look look foolish as well.

Smelly. write these down in the list of my quotes you are going to post from ole JJ's posts. I am flattered you would take the time and energy to do so. Wow what a compliment. I am duly flattered. Could you email me a copy to Heaven Bound JJ at gmail.com? (autographed of course with your name and Title ,Smelly the Moderator.)

1. " The fool says in his heart there is no God."

New International Version: Psalms

For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

2. "A simple prop to occupy my time," this one goes out to the atheists I pray for."

I find great amusement in the posts here of course. No NEW adolescent words as of late, but a lovely pic of Christ fucking Christ, so you are obviously gay and maybe others here as well. That's fine as long as you remain celibate. Spend your tiime helping the poor, homeless, hungry, thirsty etc. instead of doing each other in the ass, and giving out gay blow jobs. Gross.

OK here's a bonus translation from the KJ Bible, which I loveth but quoteth from the NIV for it's pretty universally accepted.

Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

If you doeth good, it's because the law is written in your heart by God even if you are atheist of course. You MIGHT be saved-eth.

Good day posters.

Simon, I still enjoy reading your posts albeit I don't respond much if at all.

Regards to you Simon.
Other posters, Good day.

JJ
There's no excuse for someone converting to christardology later in life. A child knows no better whereas an adult should. I can only assume that adults converted due to some trauma or other or because they succumb to superstitious nonsense. Conversion later in life demonstrates a psychological weakness. It is this psychological weakness that the church exploits in order to control and keep the cash flowing out of the believers coffers and into theirs. The evil fuckers need to be taxed out of existence and then fed to the lions. Shit, I'll even buy the lions.

psalm 14 is just more horseshit to convince the plebs to waste their life on a non-existent god in order that the hierarchy of the church can control, abuse and relieve them of their goods, chattels and dignity.

Religion is the curse of mankind. The various scandals which are now being unearthed are turning older people against it. People, for the first time in Man's history, now see religion for what it is: a money-making machine for the religious elite. It is also seen as a vehicle that can be used to sexually exploit others. It's not so much that the young are rejecting it, now they don't even consider it. If it can't be configured into an App, or they can't get a selfie with god, they aren't interested. It's irrelevant to them and their lives. They have moved on and have left religion in the gutter where it belongs. That's why, you twatting senile old hag, the pendulum WILL NOT swing back. In the case of the young, they haven't left religion, they never considered it in the first place and they certainly won't embrace it later in life. Religion and religtards are dying. It's over. There's just this generation of christard twats to die off and that's it for christardology. Game over. Surely, even you can see this, you senile old twat.

I note that you have gone from not responding to Simon at all to not responding much if at all. Your memory really is failing you, isn't it? See a doctor. Also, tell him of your madness - that you are a christard.

Atheists do good because they want to - not because it says so in some book written by goat herders 2,000.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 04:02 AM   #3860
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz,

Why do you hate the Church so much? I read several atheist sites but don't post, and post on one other forum and no one on any site holds as much anger and venom as you towards the Church Christian. It oozes out of your every pore.

Were you an abuse victim of some kind in some Church?

If not, you are so full of anger and hatefulness you should get some professional help.

Sincerely,

JJ
I
Old 03-18-2018, 04:11 AM   #3861
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

Why do you hate the Church so much? I read several atheist sites but don't post, and post on one other forum and no one on any site holds as much anger and venom as you towards the Church Christian. It oozes out of your every pore.

Were you an abuse victim of some kind in some Church?

If not, you are so full of anger and hatefulness you should get some professional help.

Sincerely,

JJ
I
Given what the church does and has done to Mankind, I'm surprised that more people don't feel like I do. Maybe they do but are too PC to show it? I couldn't give a fuck about PC.

What the fuck am I talking about. The church is an inanimate object. It can't kill, lie, abuse, intimidate yada, yada, that's christards that do that. That's why they are at the end of my venom - just not physically.

The Gospel according to Bob verses 34 -36: Whosoever cometh across a christard will legally challenge them with all vigour and cause them to piss off back to their lair where they will be free to utter their complete bollocks without let or hindrance. Do not be afraid to belittle the christard vermin for they are of low intellect and will not present thee with undue resistance for they possess little knowledge, not having even read their 'oily' book which they call the babble.

Here endeth this morning's reading, you senile old twat..

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-18-2018 at 04:31 AM.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:15 AM   #3862
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No, of course not; none that I know.
Fuck off you lying senile old twat. Christards know fuck all about the babble. You and that useless twat, android, most of all. Most haven't even read it. All they see is a book which they believe is 'oily' though what the fuck that means is anyone's guess. They know some of the shit in it but a pitiful amount only. Most know nothing of christardological history or why it was written, who wrote it and for whom. Ask most christards who wrote matthew, mark, luke and john and they will give a puzzled look and will say "matthew, mark, luke and john". Pitiful, really.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-18-2018 at 04:37 AM.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:44 AM   #3863
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What are your thoughts about that? They became supid-er as life went on or what? Also, these converts are often the most well read, studied, and Biblical oriented Christians once they do convert. They could outdo you all in ANY argument,

JJ
Like fuck they could. They believe in illogical shyte and that makes them as dumb as fuck. If they were remotely logical, they wouldn't believe in christard bollocks in the first place, you senile old hag.

FFS, how dumb are you, you thick twat?

Old 03-18-2018, 07:48 AM   #3864
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
There are many in my Church and also in ALL churches who convert to Christianity later in life that were raised both in Christian homes and non Christian homes. What are your thoughts about that? They became supid-er as life went on or what? Also, these converts are often the most well read, studied, and Biblical oriented Christians once they do convert. They could outdo you all in ANY argument, but no one like that would probably post on this forum that was trying to convert atheists because you post ike idiots and your adolescent musings and language make you look look foolish as well.
I remember one day, I was in a city centre and saw a sky pilot pontificating. I knew he was a sky pilot because he was in his church garb.

A sky pilot in public is a rare thing these days and I wasn't about to waste the opportunity.

Sometimes, I lull christards into a false sense of security before delivering the coup de grace. This time, I went straight for the jugular and began carving the twat into little pieces.

No sooner had I started than his wife began beating up on me and demanded that I show her pissy husband the respect that she thought he deserved.

I told the old cunt that I had no respect for a man who wore a dress. Dresses were for us girls, not for men. I also pointed out that people who believed what christards believed needed to be locked up, not shown respect, for they were insane. I also pointed out that a member of a sect that had murdered as many people as they have doesn't deserve respect. In any case, I told the bitch, respect is earned, not demanded, and I didn't respond well to demands. I then told he that she was dismissed as she was unimportant. I then began to ignore her. That sent her into orbit. I guess that, in her social circles, she was never ignored and me, ignoring the bitch, was severely pissing her off.

You see, these sky pilots, and their wives for that matter, are surrounded by sycophants who lick their arses all day. I believe they like their asses being licked too so there may be a symbiotic relationship between the two.

When they come up against someone like me, they are totally fucked because they don't know what to do. They simply aren't used to being confronted in such a direct manner or even confronted at all. They fully expect people to believe their bollocks without question, which their sycophants do.

The more I pressed her husband and the more I ignored his bitch, the more agitated the bitch became.

The spectacle was a joy to behold. I can be a right cow at times and that day was one of those times.

Eventually, the ineffectual sky pilot realised that I'd got him by the short and curlies and wasn't about to let go any time soon. He also realised that he needed to muzzle his bitch lest she embarrass herself further so he suggested that they go off for a cup of tea and calm down.

I think he finally realised that people really had had enough of people of his kind and that christardology was on its way out. Once upon a time, what a sky pilot said was law. He was shocked that people were now no longer afraid to speak out and tell him, in no uncertain terms, what they thought of vhistardology and where he could shove it.

I really enjoyed that day. I was buzzing afterwards.

That day, I scored a big one for the good guys.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:44 AM   #3865
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
There are many in my Church and also in ALL churches who convert to Christianity later in life that were raised both in Christian homes and non Christian homes. What are your thoughts about that? They became supid-er as life went on or what? Also, these converts are often the most well read, studied, and Biblical oriented Christians once they do convert. They could outdo you all in ANY argument
I seriously doubt that you senile old hag. You think android IQ is smart and, actually, he's a fuckin' moron, ffs. How anyone could believe that that cunt is smart is beyond me.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #3866
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Hey Hertz, and others.

Why do you guys have such a strong belief there can be no God (or at least Higher Power)

You can't disprove it, and it would be remarkable if within the entire Cosmos, including a multiverse, that Humans are top dog.

I mean, OK, I get why you may not get excited about organized religion - there are extra leaps of faith required, but why against Deism etc.??

Even Dawkins was somewhat open minded about the possibility of Deism. He didn't get snotty about it.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:16 AM   #3867
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz, and others.

Why do you guys have such a strong belief there can be no God (or at least Higher Power)

You can't disprove it, and it would be remarkable if within the entire Cosmos, including a multiverse, that Humans are top dog.

I mean, OK, I get why you may not get excited about organized religion - there are extra leaps of faith required, but why against Deism etc.??

Even Dawkins was somewhat open minded about the possibility of Deism. He didn't get snotty about it.
Because you are seeking cracks where there are none. Any humouring of your bullshit & you would be in there like a starving greyhound on a manky mince pie, with your incense & oily water & all the rest of it.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #3868
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Because you are seeking cracks where there are none. Any humouring of your bullshit & you would be in there like a starving greyhound on a manky mince pie, with your incense & oily water & all the rest of it.
I've dealt with some Theists on Christian websites, and I agree - they can be very obtuse and fiercely dogmatic and not open to reason or debate.

But I'm not one of them, too bad we can't have a friendly, open minded conversation about the liklihood of a Higher Power.
Old 03-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #3869
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz, and others.

This is a misunderstanding of most atheists and atheism.

Atheism is really nothing more than not being convinced that there is a god, not the position that there is no god.

I don't claim to know, with absolute certainty, that there is no god. My position is that theists have not made their case to support their claim that there is a god.

My atheism is not a dogmatic position, it is a provisional one.

Quote:
Oh please...

For someone who claims their beliefs are based on logical arguments, to come up with a mistake in logic this elementary, is pretty telling.

Again, I don't have to prove your god does not exist, in order to disbelieve your god claims. It is your claim, it is your burden of proof.

I haven't seen you disprove that a transcendental penguin that craps out universes, created our universe. Yet, I am sure you don't believe it, right..

It isn't our fault that your bar for evidence and logic has been set so low.

Quote:
Because deism still makes unsupported claims.

What should be our justification to believe a deist god exists? Hopefully not your fallacious logical arguments

Quote:
I have never made the claim that a deist god does not exist. My position is that the case that a deist god exists has not met its burden of proof.

Not sure why you can't get this stuff. It is not the first time I, our other people, have told you the same things.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:57 PM   #3870
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
This is a misunderstanding of most atheists and atheism.

Atheism is really nothing more than not being convinced that there is a god, not the position that there is no god.

I don't claim to know, with absolute certainty, that there is no god. My position is that theists have not made their case to support their claim that there is a god.

My atheism is not a dogmatic position, it is a provisional one.

Oh please...

For someone who claims their beliefs are based on logical arguments, to come up with a mistake in logic this elementary, is pretty telling.

Again, I don't have to prove your god does not exist, in order to disbelieve your god claims. It is your claim, it is your burden of proof.

I haven't seen you disprove that a transcendental penguin that craps out universes, created our universe. Yet, I am sure you don't believe it, right..

It isn't our fault that your bar for evidence and logic has been set so low.

Because deism still makes unsupported claims.

What should be our justification to believe a deist god exists? Hopefully not your fallacious logical arguments

I have never made the claim that a deist god does not exist. My position is that the case that a deist god exists has not met its burden of proof.

Not sure why you can't get this stuff. It is not the first time I, our other people, have told you the same things.
Thanks, but you did not really answer the question whether or not it would be remarkable if Humans were the most advanced species in the entire Cosmos - including an alleged multiverse?

With your advanced knowledge of logic and science - which statement in your opinion is more likely true.

1) Humans are likley the most advanced, intelligent and capable species in the entire Cosmos (all existence). OR

2) Human are not likely ----- (repeat).

Please just answer 1 or 2 - if you dodge the question I will want to know why.

Thank you and God Bless