Old 12-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #1
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Clearly, atheists are bad people.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
Livingstrong

I think we should make them both eventually Truthiness Lords.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:36 PM   #3
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

You're making it sound like being "bad" is a bad thing.
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
Livingstrong

Well, only Michael Jackson is really bad.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #5
myst7426

I have heard that Gates is an atheist before but I have seen no evidence of it. Also, anyone know if Buffett is an atheist too?
Old 12-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #6
Choobus
I Live Here

you can tell he is an atheist because he doesn't have drool running down his chin.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #7
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I have heard that Gates is an atheist before but I have seen no evidence of it. Also, anyone know if Buffett is an atheist too?
Warren Buffett

Bill Gates

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #8
myst7426

If I was Gates, I would just walk up to some random person and give him a large sum of money. With the amount of money the Gates foundation has, he could do it all day long for the rest of his life.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:05 PM   #9
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
If I was Gates, I would just walk up to some random person and give him a large sum of money. With the amount of money the Gates foundation has, he could do it all day long for the rest of his life.
If you were Gates we'd all be using macs

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:05 PM   #10
Eva
Super Moderator

another famous and rich atheist: george soros

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #11
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

If gates had knowledge of history and neurology he'd direct his immense fortune and resources to eradicate humanity's greatest disease. Religious-psychosis. It has killed billions more than AIDS ever will.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #12
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
If gates had knowledge of history and neurology he'd direct his immense fortune and resources to eradicate humanity's greatest disease. Religious-psychosis. It has killed billions more than AIDS ever will.
Considering how much of his philanthropy has been towards giving college scholarships, I would say he is doing just that.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:08 PM   #13
Livingstrong

Quote:
Mog wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Considering how much of his philanthropy has been towards giving college scholarships, I would say he is doing just that.
I agree. By donating so much money towards education he's been helping to make humanity smarter, and eventually that will eradicate religiosity.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:34 PM   #14
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Mog wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
I agree. By donating so much money towards education he's been helping to make humanity smarter, and eventually that will eradicate religiosity.
Education alone doesn't cure schizophrenia or TLE and neither would it cure one of its most virulent strains, my postulated Christ-psychosis. One must realize Benedictus XVI is a very well educated man so is Behe and many scientists which believe in creationism. Mental illness doesn't discriminate. Religious delusions will be with us till religious beliefs are exposed for the type of neurological anomaly they truly are. IMHO a form of schizophrenia and borna virus combination working in unison affecting the temporal lobes. An educated population will not guarantee freedom of mental illness, and accepting delusions as reality has nothing to do with intelligence....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:45 AM   #15
Baphomet

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Well, only Michael Jackson is really bad.
He's BAAAAYYYYD!