Old 07-03-2010, 02:50 AM   #361
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Looks like the BBC is shenanaging big time - putting Ratzy on trial!
Quote:
The BBC is planning a 90-minute drama which will take as its premise what would happen if the Pope were to go on trial for covering up sex abuse perpetrated by priests.
Scriptwriting starts here . . . . . . .

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:01 AM   #362
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

And another new twist in the Belgian fun-park.
Quote:
Police investigating claims of child abuse by Belgian clergy have told the BBC they are probing death threats against witnesses and magistrates.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #363
psychodiva
I Live Here

Seems the UN isn't too happy with the poop either

Quote:
The Catholic Church must not sweep abuse by priests "under the carpet," a top U.N. official said Thursday in unprecedented criticism by the United Nations of how the Vatican has handled the crisis.

Navi Pillay, the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, said she was "not at all" happy with how the Catholic Church has handled allegations of child abuse by clergy.
'not at all happy' is a real reprimand as far as the UN is concerned lol

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #364
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Seems the UN isn't too happy with the poop either

'not at all happy' is a real reprimand as far as the UN is concerned lol
Why,yes, harrumph, I too am slightly less than 100% satisfied at the somewhat far from optimal behavior on the part of certain elements within the Church, possibly but not necessarily concerning its leader, as reported in the vaguely hostile media, myself. My resolve in this matter is unshakable or, at least, rock solid, perhaps steadfast, sturdy or forthright!

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:31 AM   #365
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It should come as no real surprise that the kiddy diddling wasn't confined to just the church. It seems the sick fuckers were at it in their schools as well.

Quote:
Two men aged 71 and 68, working at a prestigious Roman Catholic school, have been arrested, and another living abroad has been summoned back to the UK in a police investigation into allegations of child abuse.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:00 AM   #366
nkb
He who walks among the theists

What's the problem? They were just following the lead of the priests.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #367
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
It should come as no real surprise that the kiddy diddling wasn't confined to just the church. It seems the sick fuckers were at it in their schools as well.
"Following claims of sexual assault made by two men in their forties "

Looks like false memories to me...after all, Christophrenia can produce false memories as well as bizarre delusions which are accepted as true by those under this neurological anomaly. This is not to say that Christophrenia with its 1700 yrs of mental conditioning & neurological molding, which in the process of obtaining dopamine & oxytocin produced the aberrations known today as pedophilia & algolagnia, is not attracted to the Penis-Christ of boys.
Unless tangible evidence is provided these two men in their forties could have imagined they were molested, when in fact they had been deceive by false memories.
Since the country is infected with protestantChristophrenia the authorities merely took their words for it, after all they also accept resurrecting zombie Jesus the miracle-man as fact.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #368
psychodiva
I Live Here

wtf? fuck off Cal

Old 08-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #369
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
wtf? fuck off Cal
Ahh..stimulus response. Well done Diva. You remind me of Paulov's dog.

and you are a psychologist? Remember I've read your book which indicates, by the stupidity of your posts, that you flunked psychology school. Here LEARN.

I bet you think False memory syndrome is another one of my Pet Theories. I suggest you subcribe to JAMA, I do...you seem to be extremely envious that I know more that you do & psychology is not even my field. .

False Memories, Lasting Scars
Lynne Lamberg
JAMA. 1999;282:224.

Washington—A daughter's false memories of a father's sexual abuse, even if later retracted, become a defining feature of the father's life, according to Harold Lief, MD, of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, and Janet Fetkewicz, MA, of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF), Philadelphia.

The researchers interviewed seven falsely accused fathers, exploring the impact of the allegations on the men and their families, Lief said in a presentation at the annual meeting of the American Psychiatric Association here in May. The subjects were recruited by contacting every tenth father on a FMSF list of 147 retractors who had supplied family information. About half the fathers who were contacted agreed to be interviewed.

Do you want me to post the thousands of ancient sculpture & epigraphical accounts that suggest CatholicChristophrenia created what it is known as pedophilia today plus deep intellectual stagnation? I'll be glad to educate you because you seem to be very stupid.

"Much attention has recently been paid to false-memory effects in children and adults. Attention initially focused on the effects themselves. Most observers now agree that false-memory effects are robust and replicable, although they are subject to constraints (e.g., Lindsay 1990; Reyna & Titcomb 1997; Zaragoza & Lane 1994; Zaragoza, Lane, Ackil & Chambers 1997).

Using noncoercive procedures, it is possible to induce people to falsely remember witnessing events that they never experienced (e.g., that they saw a yield sign, rather than a stop sign; Loftus 1979; Loftus, Miller & Burns 1978). Currently, researchers are beginning to examine the origins of such effects: How are false memories created, and what can be done to minimize them? It has become apparent that the key questions of prediction and prevention must be addressed through theory development, i.e., by deepening our understanding of false-memory phenomena.

In this article, we explore contemporary explanations for false-memory effects in children and adults, including constructivism, source monitoring, and fuzzy-trace theory. Our discussion is divided into four sections. In the first section, we briefly review the assumptions underlying different theoretical approaches. In the second section, various false-memory effects are described, and their interactions with age, delay, and type of questioning. Laboratory demonstrations of false memories are supplemented by real-life examples from clinical medicine. Then, we examine how each of these effects is explained from different theoretical perspectives. Finally, we take stock of the available evidence favoring different explanations for false-memory effects, and discuss the implications of that evidence for subsequent theorizing and for improving memory performance."

I suggest you subscribe to JAMA & CONNECT the many sciences that could open an understanding HOW the brain works, you'll be glad you did & not be embarrassed by such lack of knowledge on a subject you claim to be your profession & expertise.

Have you ever consider to join a monastic organization offering to the nuns your "expertise" in psychology? You could become mother superior & be seen as a HERO to those Christophrenia infected women...besides you could study their minds realizing they are extremely SANE..

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #370
psychodiva
I Live Here

fuck off cal baby you are not worth my time

Old 08-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #371
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fuck off cal baby you are not worth my time
Sorry the truth I present hurts...I thought you were going to ignore me. What happened?
Are my teachings making you rabid realizing you've wasted your time learning something you were unable to understand? Learn your limitations I do. You'll never see me teaching math, business, accounting, or finances.

Is it perhaps that the present antics of Faith-psychotics is finally making you suspect I could be correct & religious beliefs make people behave like deluded folks suffering from a neurosis.?..after all there is no different between the bizarre beliefs professed by the deeply religious & those suffering from schizophrenia. 2+2=4 but also is 3+1. Ignoring or mocking the facts I present is not going to make them disappear or be invalid. They are all backed up with evidence if connections are made.

There is still time, watch my YouTube videos which are free & enjoy the emanations of my educated brain which by presenting many connections will make you see what's all around us that you could not see due to tunnel vision bias & obfuscation.
Feel free to ask lass, I'm the man that connect dots exposing the facts due to a healthy brain, aka atheist, always rejoicing at knowledge gained.

Ignoring scientific facts always occurs when tunnel vision is directed at one's arse....there is no wisdom there but a decomposing mass.

Oh, Thank you for wishing me a pleasant orgasm where healthy dopamine & oxytocin will flood my very being with a blessed fuck off. I'll use a fuck-by, then a fuck-in & finally when the reward is received a fuck off, but not till then when my savior Penis Christ will die again.

Blessed Fuckings to you too....

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 08-24-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #372
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Clappinpeon wrote
... religious beliefs make people behave like deluded folks suffering from a neurosis.?..after all there is no different between the bizarre beliefs professed by the deeply religious & those suffering from schizophrenia. 2+2=4 but also is 3+1.
Deluded folks make religious beliefs, many of which are identical to religious beliefs made by sane people. Sane people can behave in the same bizarre loony ways as deluded folks due to their shared religious beliefs.

The critical difference that you always fail miserably to understand is: Although both the sane person and the deluded person believe in your "zombie Christ", the person with brain malfunction thinks he IS Christ.

I mock your "facts" that really are not facts, for instance, most of your tenuous connections between imagined dots. I do not ignore your "facts"; I refute those of your "facts" that are simply wrong and I show more rational and parsimonious interpretation of those tiny few of your "facts" that are, in fact, facts.

You will never understand that the bus makes its wheels go around, not the wheels making the bus go around. Therefore, most things with rotating wheels are not buses.

The next time you board a lorry or a bicycle and you fail to find a fare-box or passenger seating, it is not because the lorry is a poor kind of bus; it is because rotating wheels are not all bus wheels. Please make a note of it and get educated, you stupid Bongo-boy.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #373
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Deluded folks make religious beliefs, many of which are identical to religious beliefs made by sane people. Sane people can behave in the same bizarre loony ways as deluded folks due to their shared religious beliefs.

The critical difference that you always fail miserably to understand is: Although both the sane person and the deluded person believe in your "zombie Christ", the person with brain malfunction thinks he IS Christ.

I mock your "facts" that really are not facts, for instance, most of your tenuous connections between imagined dots. I do not ignore your "facts"; I refute those of your "facts" that are simply wrong and I show more rational and parsimonious interpretation of those tiny few of your "facts" that are, in fact, facts.

You will never understand that the bus makes its wheels go around, not the wheels making the bus go around. Therefore, most things with rotating wheels are not buses.

The next time you board a lorry or a bicycle and you fail to find a fare-box or passenger seating, it is not because the lorry is a poor kind of bus; it is because rotating wheels are not all bus wheels. Please make a note of it and get educated, you stupid Bongo-boy.
Non sequitur.Here:
Read JAMES BURKE connections retard to understand. What a dumbarse you are.
http://www.k-web.org/
CONNECT moron:

I know it will take me to post this 100 times so you get it....ta ta..get a new brain tard.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #374
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
crap
you are merely displaying your total ignorance about yet another psychological subject moron - nobody with any sense would ever think they could have a half decent discussion about anything with you idiot

Old 08-25-2010, 04:12 AM   #375
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
clappinpeon wrote View Post
Your mind is missing; I told you many posts back that I have read and enjoyed Burke's book and his whole TV series.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, damaged brains produce bizarre thoughts!!!!!! Read this a hundred times until you get it that I agree with this.

Stop using your damned damaged illogic to say that bizarre thoughts make sane people insane. That does not follow!!! Read this a hundred times until you get it right!!!!

A thousand articles on people with malfunctioning brains producing bizarre beliefs simply strengthen your fact, that I have already agreed with.

Now cite a reference that says sane people develop brain malfunctions when they are given bizarre information. Name a single neuroscientist or psychologist (Hell, you are so damned smart, name any kind of respectable scientist) who agrees with you that wrong thoughts can miswire a living brain.

You can't do it. You can't identify the (imaginary) dots implying that incorrect information damages brains. Yet you loudly proclaim it with no evidence and against a great deal of obvious evidence that sane people all believe things that are wrong.

Your bizarre beliefs are structured identically to those of Christians who believe equally wrong as you.

This is why you are a class-A, absurd, Bongo-boy.

BINGO