Old 01-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #2056
MrProLiant

Quote:
BOF wrote View Post
I just checked my bible. (The Concise Oxford Dictionary.) You're right.

Did I commit an AMERICANISM? (horror!)

FORGIVE ME!!!!!! --I went to a parochial Catholic school you know,not a real one.
Are you trying to say that 'Mericans can't spell? Oh wait...never mind...carry on.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #2057
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

They apparently didn't teach him anything about commas and spaces at that school...

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:23 AM   #2058
Choobus
I Live Here

But they were able to impress upon him the baseless and unmitigated arrogance that comes from their (mistaken) belief that they know more than everyone else, and that everyone else would like to hear about their tedious and banal "good news".

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #2059
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

It wouldn't be so bad - but Wadders was having a poke at me - not the resident Old Fart!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #2060
Choobus
I Live Here

yeah, but he's such a self absorbed twat he thinks everything is about him, which only adds to the fun as he embarks on yet another journey to pwntown.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 01-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #2061
Professor Chaos

I nominate Florida Congressman Lincoln Diaz-Balart.

Quote:
Potential Future Shitlord wrote
I was very moved by the song that talked about the damage that atheism has caused and is causing.

via Friendly Atheist

Old 01-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #2062
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Never heard of him, but he seems a worthy cunt arse-dropping.

Somehow I think comments from our humble forum would have been slightly more er.. colourful?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #2063
BOF

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
They apparently didn't teach him anything about commas and spaces at that school...

If that weren't true it would be funny,instead of merely ill mannered
Old 01-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #2064
Professor Chaos

Diaz-Balart might not be the best nominee. Anyone else have thoughts on him? Any other nominees?

Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #2065
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
BOF wrote View Post
If that weren't true it would be funny,instead of merely ill mannered

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 01-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #2066
Professor Chaos

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Diaz-Balart might not be the best nominee. Anyone else have thoughts on him? Any other nominees?
I'm not going to crown him. Not quite shitlordian enough.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #2067
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The supreme skidmark is duly crowned. I'll send this little note to Christstain View;

Dear Mr Green

You may not be aware of our little ensemble of sanity. We occupy a tiny but significantly lucid corner of cyberspace, freely handing out our well honed brand of rationality to deserving religious idiots spokesmen. You may wish to research some of our collective thoughts before you read any further.

We keep a close watch on fools in the public eye who take great pains to try and drag humanity back to an age where slavery was considered a social honour and witches were commonly barbequed for lunch. Despite the dominance of the American religidiot, you have shone through the fog and shown yourself to be a fool worthy of watching.

Via your Christian SpView website, your classically modern views are well recorded and place you almost on a par with the despised Westboro Baptist Fred Phelps – now that takes some serious irrationality to achieve – well done!

For years, non-religious folk have endured the mind-numbingly ridiculous calls to arms displayed outside the mostly empty churches across our land. We’ve had to glare in disbelief at billboards advertising the bland, retarded Alpha Course and suffer the ignominy of unelected clowns in purple frocks being given unearned places of privilege in our highest legislative body.

But a few stickers on busses questioning your bronze-aged worldview and you run crying like a little pussy to the ASA!! We’d love to send a few flies to sit on the walls and record the laughter as they deliberate your “complaint”.

Our regular award for such unbridled stupidity is to be crowned “Shitlord of the Week”(TM) and it is with great pleasure that we enrol you as the 41st Stool in our bog-roll of dishonour.

As only the second Brit winner, may you wear your crown with deserving crapitude.

Yours

Smellyoldgit

at The Raving Atheists
I wish I could come up w/ gold like this. Thanks, made my night.
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #2068
Professor Chaos

Conduct unbecoming a shitlord:

Old 02-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #2069
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Our hallowed halls have been graced with a huge majority of Merkin-based Shitlords, with just a couple of skanky Brits creeping over the line.
I hadn't heard of this week's nominee - Danny Nalliah till good ol' PZ Myers added him to his idiots list today.

Quote:
“In our prayer and fasting campaign, we are particularly repenting for the passing of the ‘Decriminalization of Abortion Laws of Victoria’ in addition to other unrighteous, ungodly, and unjust laws and practices which have seen a holocaust of some of the most helpless members of the human race, the unborn.

The seven day national prayer and fasting campaign will culminate on Wednesday 18th of February with a united prayer and repentance solemn assembly
He also appears to have a Ricardo based sense of wet-dream delusion;

Quote:
He said on November 7 last year we had sent out an email to our national network and a posting on our website (www.catchthefire.com.au) carried an urgent post titled, ‘STOP PRESS. URGENT PRAYER NEEDED REGARDING AUSTRALIA, ESPECIALLY THE STATE OF VICTORIA’ following a dream he had on the 21st of October 2008, which he shared with his team on 22nd October.
Surely this fool among giants would be a worthy first down-under Shitlord?
To ruin his day, we could ask BOF to script a 37 page congratulatory letter to induce "death by yawn"

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:25 AM   #2070
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

I so second crowning that drongo with the dingo-dung derby of diarrhea.

(diddly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote