Old 01-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #31
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Let's not forget that it was Saxon England & the Germanic tribes that spread Christ-psychosis all over the Middle East then the world after defeating mentally healthy, aka atheist, Napoleon. The ex-colonies continue the task but with utter stupidity & deluded stance.

God save Christ-psychosis infected Queen Elizabeth II, anointed head of the Church of England & its many franchises, too bad neurologist can not save her from "IT" for she is the Queen & she commands...and below her the majority of her subjects are infected too.

What are we mentally healthy, aka atheists, to do in the Land of Richard the lionhearted bloody psychopathic dude? Nothing I reckon, for it is the land of phlegmatic folks with Christ-psychosis inducing self-righteous attitude. God save the nuts stuck in the past holding power over the theotards who believe they are the chosen ones. Mi arse. Separation of Church & State is an illusion created by the Christ-psychosis infected nuts that escaped in the Mayflower land of James the Fag, that Christ-psychosis infected theotard that wrote his commands on scraps of paper rags, called KJV Bible may I add.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9GN_aFGuzU

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #32
tjakey

jeez calp, and I thought I was a "raving atheist"...
Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #33
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
tjakey wrote View Post
jeez calp, and I thought I was a "raving atheist"...
Well, since my family will refuse to see me unless I wear tape on my mouth, I decided to join this wonderful raving & raving forum where I don't have too...

AHH, it is wonderful to be a mentally healthy, aka atheist, person....So many Christ-psychotics to CRUSH with REALITY based FACTS, so little time..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #34
Eva
Super Moderator

can you wear a virtual tape here too??
pweetty pweeze?

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #35
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
can you wear a virtual tape here too??
pweetty pweeze?
Hmm... I knew you were going to say that...but don't you think this forum would be very dull and diva will not have anybody to call fucktard & spar Christ-psychosis with if I did that. You guys will not have much to RAVE about on Roman history, religion & delusions inducing disorders like Christ-psychosis?

Old 01-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #36
Eva
Super Moderator

yeah, sure. but that's all you ever post about....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 01-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #37
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
yeah, sure. but that's all you ever post about....
Well I can post about butterfly collecting, jewelry making, history of renaissance art, ancient Roman & Egyptian cooking, global warming and its relation to the Katabatic, double point in ancient textiles, Apicius ancient recipes & how the relate to modern cooking, Brewing beer & the art of aging Spanish Ham that melts in one's mouth, interior decoration in Medieval Spain, Conquistadors of Extremadura, family history & their crimes in the AMericas, entomology of the Hercules Beettle,.etc..How much raving can I do on those subjects? I'll bore everyone to death....

Old 01-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #38
Eva
Super Moderator

c'mon, cal, you know me by now.
anything about cooking is very interesting to me!

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #39
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Cal,
If you posted about different methods of cleaning out earwax, it would be infinitely more captivating than the tired, old Christpsychosis shite.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #40
Eva
Super Moderator

if he starts posting repeatedly about that, nkb, i blame you!

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #41
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
if he starts posting repeatedly about that, nkb, i blame you!
I will gladly take the blame, if it gets him off his broken record.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #42
Eva
Super Moderator

yeah, but he'll get a new one. about friggin' earwax.

H. L. Mencken
Old 01-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #43
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Cal,
If you posted about different methods of cleaning out earwax, it would be infinitely more captivating than the tired, old Christpsychosis shite.
Ok, auditory perception one of the most important of the hominid senses. Thanks I'll be posting on that...the problem s that there is a connection to Christ-psychosis. Unless you want me to ommitt that.. Ahh..that fine wax & its purpose. I'll be talking about that if you want me too...there is an interesting take on ear wax by monks during the Middle Ages....Sorry, there is hardly any subject that doesn't involved Christ-psychosis not matter how hard I try to go around it.....

Old 01-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #44
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
I'll bore everyone to death....
You have done, you are doing, you probably will continue doing so.

Your christ-psychosis bollocks was slightly amusing the first time.
However, after the 74,528,428th reading, your tedious drivel makes most here shake their heads in utter dispair.
I do make an effort to scan through most posts here, but you're about to join Dicardo on looniversal ignore - you've got that bad.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #45
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Hmm... I knew you were going to say that...but don't you think this forum would be very dull and diva will not have anybody to call fucktard & spar Christ-psychosis with if I did that. You guys will not have much to RAVE about on Roman history, religion & delusions inducing disorders like Christ-psychosis?
I have many many other and better things to do you are merely a plaything in my moments of idelness

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote