Old 02-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #1276
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Why don't we slice his corpus callosum making two personalities in his single head? Then, if it works out as we have seen on TV, he might have a believer half and a non-believer half to argue with for the rest of his life.
...excellent...amazing, I had not thought of that.....let's take Sevens, T2, Jerry & Lily & see if they would like to experience the split mysteries of the Theist & Atheist rolled into one at the same time....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #1277
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
...excellent...amazing, I had not thought of that.....let's take Sevens, T2, Jerry & Lily & see if they would like to experience the split mysteries of the Theist & Atheist rolled into one at the same time....
When they have gotten used to their new condition, let's ask them to count their souls, shall we? I think I will take a page from your book and coin a word. I will call people with split brains and two personalities "Bipods" referring to the pods in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and a ping to Apple's "iPod".

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote