Old 01-03-2017, 11:40 PM   #1531
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

MaryJerry drooled:

Quote:
Hope the raving atheists will read the Bible some this New Year and find the Lord in the pages inspired by our God.
So, I opened the bible and got inspired by this:

Quote:
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Wonder if there is an illustrated version of that Bible verse for kids in Sunday School?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #1532
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Does Benny Hinn fix this?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:32 AM   #1533
dnicke
New Member!

I was born this way....

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
I'm shocked, I was waiting for the "because I said so" to be justified.
No, how about "Where's the proof of your deity?" The burden of proof is on those who claim he exists. We are all born atheists - no preconceived notions of any gods. Most religious people are indoctrinated during childhood. That works out well for the religious because what can a kid say to his/her parents? They eat whatever they are fed by those they trust. Why do you think religions and deities mostly congregate geographically?
dnicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:37 AM   #1534
dnicke
New Member!

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
MaryJerry drooled:

Sinfidel wrote: Hope the raving atheists will read the Bible some this New Year and find the Lord in the pages inspired by our God.

So, I opened the bible and got inspired by this:

Wonder if there is an illustrated version of that Bible verse for kids in Sunday School?
This is funny. I was a raving Xtian...until I decided to read the bible from cover-to-cover along with my CD collection of the AUDIO bible. I was sooooo into it! Funny thing, it was from reading the bible that I was convinced of it's nonsense, discrepancies and obvious fiction. I wonder how many Xtians have ever actually read their bibles from cover-to-cover....because I have some questions for them if they still believe. Any legitimate takers?
Old 07-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #1535
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Dnicke, if you happen to revive Selliedjoup in any way we might have to kill you.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:55 PM   #1536
dnicke
New Member!

oooops! Sorry - did not notice dates on these posts. I was trying to find out who "Jerry" was - the one topic says to find the thread about Jerry to learn more about who he is. That was the thread I came across.