Old 05-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #4681
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
No one knows the hour but God. Get your act together now before it's too late.

JJ
And you know this how?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #4682
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Don’t be silly. I have clocks everywhere. I know the hour the second and the minute. Even the year.

It’s 2018, bitches!!
You don't know Jack Shit Hobo.

Why are you so fucked up do you think?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #4683
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
That got me thinking, the Jesus story also isn't that good. What changes would you make to make the Jesus story more logical and compelling? If I write a successful piece of literature using your idea, I'll cut you in.

I was thinking it would make more sense if Jesus were a demigod that was opposed to God. And obviously, God is not all knowing, all powerful, and all good.
Of course he is, He is the son of God and all who know Jesus know the Father.

John 14:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Regards,

JJ
Old 05-05-2018, 11:14 PM   #4684
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Well. Here’s a little logic. Obviously dad is an authoritarian asshole who likes to slaughter whole bunches of people who disrespect him. Jesus has long hair and likes to wear a dress and Birkenstocks. The lines are drawn.

One night Jesus sneaks out and turns a bunch of water into wine. He gets really drunk and crashes his dad’s heavenly Porsche into a light pole. Archangel Gabriel rats him out.

This begins a long power struggle between father and son.

To be continued.
You continue to be an idiot.

God created people with free will. We are not robots.

Why don't use your free will to show the love of thy neighbor towards everyone including theists?l How about working in a food pantry volunteering to help others etc.

In other words, do something constructive with your life instead of wasting it away with drugs, alcohol, perverted sex, and hatred towards the Jews. Cancel your membership with the KKK as well.

I remember your posts from long ago, you moron. Just after you got out of the mental institution.

Repent immediately in sackcloth and ashes before truly it IS too late. Won't be too funny then.

To be continued? Seriously? Don't bother you fuck up.

JJ
Old 05-06-2018, 01:35 AM   #4685
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Why don't use your free will to show the love of thy neighbor towards everyone including theists?l How about working in a food pantry volunteering to help others etc.

In other words, do something constructive with your life instead of wasting it away with drugs, alcohol, perverted sex, and hatred towards the Jews. Cancel your membership with the KKK as well.

I remember your posts from long ago, you moron. Just after you got out of the mental institution.

Repent immediately in sackcloth and ashes before truly it IS too late. Won't be too funny then.

JJ
Yet more threats from a fat, old, ugly, senile, papist bitch and a christard to boot.

Don't ya just love christards for being such loving and accepting bastards?

Oh, papist bitch, change your incontinence pad. You really stink today.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:38 AM   #4686
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?[/b]

Regards,

JJ
Because they are all bastards and don't know who their fathers are., you fat old ugly smelly papist bitch.

Old 05-06-2018, 02:11 AM   #4687
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Here's an alternative story:

So jebus is the wayward son of a capitalist who is the head of a very large conglomerate with fingers in energy, food, mining and distribution.

jebus rejects his father and goes to live in a commune in Israel.

He gets into drink and drugs and grows his hair long and wears robes and jebus sandals instead of Western clothes.

Although he isn't the leader of the commune, people start to treat him as such.

He talks "in tongues" - which is actually how people talked during the 60s during the hippy era. He uses terms such as "man", "chick" and says things like "hey man" and "spaced out" and "groovy".

To be continued ....

Old 05-06-2018, 02:43 AM   #4688
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Yet more threats from a fat, old, ugly, senile, papist bitch and a christard to boot.

Don't ya just love christards for being such loving and accepting bastards?

Oh, papist bitch, change your incontinence pad. You really stink today.
These aren't threats, this is the REAL DEAL Hertzy.

You may think you will be simply dead at the end of your life, but you will be in either heaven or hell. That's the facts. Jack.

Why not shape up your life and your attitude and help others or do something more constructive than talking ab out piss pads.? Your fixation on such a thing is odd at best.

I do pray for you, Hertz, that you will get your act together soon. What do you gain by living and posting the way you do and prowling around towns for Christians to confront?

They couldn't give a rat's ass about you.

Just sayin'

JJ
Old 05-06-2018, 02:52 AM   #4689
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Because they are all bastards and don't know who their fathers are., you fat old ugly smelly papist bitch.
They are all bastards? That is not logical as yo know and only your own tiny opinion.

Were you a victim of sexual or child abuse and or neglect? You speak as a victim out for revenge.

If so I am sorry for such but behold, you are on the wrong path. Anyone that talks about piss pads every post is in need of grave psychological help.

JJ
Old 05-06-2018, 03:04 AM   #4690
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
These aren't threats, this is the REAL DEAL Hertzy.

You may think you will be simply dead at the end of your life, but you will be in either heaven or hell. That's the facts. Jack.

Why not shape up your life and your attitude and help others or do something more constructive than talking ab out piss pads.? Your fixation on such a thing is odd at best.

I do pray for you, Hertz, that you will get your act together soon. What do you gain by living and posting the way you do and prowling around towns for Christians to confront?

They couldn't give a rat's ass about you.

Just sayin'

JJ
You christards really do believe the most incredible shit, don't you, motherfucker? Only one slight problem, shit head, PROOF. You ain't got none, have ya?

Oh, if there is a heaven, do you think lard ass will let you in after all your threats? You'll be in hell with all us Atheists. Then, papist bitch, you're toast.

Has android IQ 6 given it you up your fat ass yet? Just askin' is all.

Anyways, fat, old, ugly, smelly papist bitch, go change your incontinence pad, you really stink of piss today.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:06 AM   #4691
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
They are all bastards? That is not logical as yo know and only your own tiny opinion.

Were you a victim of sexual or child abuse and or neglect? You speak as a victim out for revenge.

If so I am sorry for such but behold, you are on the wrong path. Anyone that talks about piss pads every post is in need of grave psychological help.

JJ
We have to remind you to change your incontinent pads, you fat, old, senile, ugly, papist bitch because you stink of piss.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:11 AM   #4692
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Here's an alternative story:

So jebus is the wayward son of a capitalist who is the head of a very large conglomerate with fingers in energy, food, mining and distribution.

jebus rejects his father and goes to live in a commune in Israel.

He gets into drink and drugs and grows his hair long and wears robes and jebus sandals instead of Western clothes.

Although he isn't the leader of the commune, people start to treat him as such.

He talks "in tongues" - which is actually how people talked during the 60s during the hippy era. He uses terms such as "man", "chick" and says things like "hey man" and "spaced out" and "groovy".

To be continued ....
You have no clue what you are talking about. "speaking in tongues" is not speaking like those doped up and stoned in the "hippy era."

Specifically, the gifts of speaking in and interpreting tongues refers to people speaking in and understanding languages that they have never studied. This occurred on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:5-12).

JJ,
Old 05-06-2018, 03:50 AM   #4693
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You christards really do believe the most incredible shit, don't you, motherfucker? Only one slight problem, shit head, PROOF. You ain't got none, have ya?

Oh, if there is a heaven, do you think lard ass will let you in after all your threats? You'll be in hell with all us Atheists. Then, papist bitch, you're toast.

Has android IQ 6 given it you up your fat ass yet? Just askin' is all.

Anyways, fat, old, ugly, smelly papist bitch, go change your incontinence pad, you really stink of piss today.
Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder? I have said no one knows who will be in heaven or hell until the end of the age at the final judgement and only God knows this ahead of time.

I have not threatened you at all you paranoid freak. I have told you ahead of time there IS a heaven and hell. Better to amend your life now and in keeping with the Gospel that has been received than to fuck off your whole life and then end up in hell.

Repent for your sins. Ask God's forgiveness. Your posts about "getting it up the ass" are so immature and reminds me of adolescent junkola. How old are you? 15 or 16?

Repent.

JJ
Old 05-06-2018, 04:28 AM   #4694
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You have no clue what you are talking about. "speaking in tongues" is not speaking like those doped up and stoned in the "hippy era."

Specifically, the gifts of speaking in and interpreting tongues refers to people speaking in and understanding languages that they have never studied. This occurred on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:5-12).

JJ,
People didn't study hippy 60s jibber jabber either but they understood it so they must have talked in tongues back then

Old 05-06-2018, 04:34 AM   #4695
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder? I have said no one knows who will be in heaven or hell until the end of the age at the final judgement and only God knows this ahead of time.

I have not threatened you at all you paranoid freak. I have told you ahead of time there IS a heaven and hell. Better to amend your life now and in keeping with the Gospel that has been received than to fuck off your whole life and then end up in hell.

Repent for your sins. Ask God's forgiveness. Your posts about "getting it up the ass" are so immature and reminds me of adolescent junkola. How old are you? 15 or 16?

Repent.

JJ
But you can't prove it, can you mother fucker? You want others to believe your shit so that's a threat.

For sure, if there is a heaven and hell, you are going straight to hell in a hand basket with the rest of us Atheists for all your threats.

Live with it because that's the truth.

Oh, ffs, you fat, old, ugly, senile, papist bitch, change your incontinence pad. You really stink of piss today.

Oh, and go to your local sewer and get filled up with shit by the pillock in the pulpit. It's lard ass day, ffs.