Old 06-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #181
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
So you agree when Jesus said, "Many will come in my name?"

Yeah, baby!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #182
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Ewe.

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #183
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Of course we agree retard, but in your deluded ignorance you do not know where that phrase is posted at!! FYI retard it is posted in the 5000 year old Book of the Dead, and it is referring to the god head. The one whose TRUTH you can't stand!
It is the savior Atun-Ra. The anointed head of the glands-god. IOW retard it is a FUCKING DICK!!! This would mutate 2500 years later into Priapus then Penis-Christ, for the semen and mils were believed to be the SAME...so yes, open wide, I'll come in His name.

I COME in them, in Penis-Christ name and as on many retards like you as I can take as long as they are Fibonacci integrated. My Penis-Christ thus requires. So open wide in Penis-Christ name I come.:

Here He is in Heaven floating among the stars, waiting to land in your anxious ass.

here He is again absorbing his own cum.....

If you reject him because of a sore ass, please hold it in this Jar....for later use with all its flavor when you decide to accept Him as your savior. Behold the Lord and Savior Penis-Christ.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #184
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

Yeah, baby!
praise HIm

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #185
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

I love it when retards like YHWH leave themselves wide open so I could come often exposing the truth, bien sur, in their deluded brains. ....I can do circles around this imbecile...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #186
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
tetragrammatoon wrote View Post
Of course not, stupid. There is no evidence that a Jesus, son of god, ever existed. So he never said anything. You are putting words in the mouth of a phantom.

Shut up now.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #187
Redhunter

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
The point besides YOYO's head, is that there is no proof for there being christians in this church, OR of a jebus of nazerath that ever existed, and you turn around and ask if we agree that said unproven person uttered a specific statement?

You really gotta go out of your way to be that intentionally retarded.

Quick recap for the reality impaired, a.k.a. The christ Deluded...

If we speak in your bible terms we are simply using the texts and stories and characters at face value, like referring to Luke Skywalker as Darth Vader's son; we KNOW they don't exist anywhere but in a movie, but we speak of them and their actions as "fact". Not really, but it is easier to say "Luke is Darth's son" than to say, "Mark Hamil, who played the character Luke Skywalker in the movie series by George Lucas called, 'Star Wars', was, according to the script and the scenes acted out by the actors, the male offspring of the Darth Vader character played by old English actor David Prowse and voiced by James Earl Jones."

This doesn't mean that we think it happened, that it happened when it was claimed, that the people in the story really existed, that it wasn't stolen from other texts, or that deep down inside we KNOW it is true.

And if you can't even prove that someone existed, how the fuck do you think that anyone is going to believe what this unproven person SAID?

Yeah, I don't believe in the giant from the Jack and the Beanstalk story, but I believe that he really said, "Fi-fie-foe-fum..."

That's pretty sad.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:13 AM   #188
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Redhunter wrote View Post
The point besides YOYO's head, is that there is no proof for there being christians in this church, OR of a jebus of nazerath that ever existed, and you turn around and ask if we agree that said unproven person uttered a specific statement?

You really gotta go out of your way to be that intentionally retarded.

Quick recap for the reality impaired, a.k.a. The christ Deluded...

If we speak in your bible terms we are simply using the texts and stories and characters at face value, like referring to Luke Skywalker as Darth Vader's son; we KNOW they don't exist anywhere but in a movie, but we speak of them and their actions as "fact". Not really, but it is easier to say "Luke is Darth's son" than to say, "Mark Hamil, who played the character Luke Skywalker in the movie series by George Lucas called, 'Star Wars', was, according to the script and the scenes acted out by the actors, the male offspring of the Darth Vader character played by old English actor David Prowse and voiced by James Earl Jones."

This doesn't mean that we think it happened, that it happened when it was claimed, that the people in the story really existed, that it wasn't stolen from other texts, or that deep down inside we KNOW it is true.

And if you can't even prove that someone existed, how the fuck do you think that anyone is going to believe what this unproven person SAID?

Yeah, I don't believe in the giant from the Jack and the Beanstalk story, but I believe that he really said, "Fi-fie-foe-fum..."

That's pretty sad.
hmmmmm i find this incredibly agreeable. i must now however say fart linen.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 07:19 AM   #189
Redhunter

I find it agreeable to me that you have learned what a 'period' or 'stop' is; now will you also apply this simple knowledge also to your shift key for first words and proper nouns?

That would be, EVER so swell...
Old 06-21-2008, 09:05 AM   #190
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Of course we agree retard, but in your deluded ignorance you do not know where that phrase is posted at!! FYI retard it is posted in the 5000 year old Book of the Dead, and it is referring to the god head. The one whose TRUTH you can't stand!
It is the savior Atun-Ra. The anointed head of the glands-god. IOW retard it is a FUCKING DICK!!! This would mutate 2500 years later into Priapus then Penis-Christ, for the semen and mils were believed to be the SAME...so yes, open wide, I'll come in His name.

I COME in them, in Penis-Christ name and as on many retards like you as I can take as long as they are Fibonacci integrated. My Penis-Christ thus requires. So open wide in Penis-Christ name I come.:

Here He is in Heaven floating among the stars, waiting to land in your anxious ass.

here He is again absorbing his own cum.....

If you reject him because of a sore ass, please hold it in this Jar....for later use with all its flavor when you decide to accept Him as your savior. Behold the Lord and Savior Penis-Christ.
YHWH, did you know that getting down on your knees and holding your hands to your pursed lips when you talk to your god is actually simulation of fellatio?

Did you also know that early Christians kissed the statues of their revered god on the penis?

Both are true statements.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote