Old 11-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #1921
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Masterlander wrote View Post
how bout this:

1)You are a cunt, 2)because I said so.
that is as good as any of your other "arguments" (which is to say, not very). Just out of interest, are you a teenager? You have that combination of misguided arrogance with obvious ignorance and stupidity that one frequently sees in people who are just starting to read books without pictures in, and who so often think that simplistic concepts are extremely profound just because they stretch their intellectual capabilities.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #1922
Masterlander

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
You'd use it because it's another one of the retarded arguments that feeble minded cumchuggers like you think are profound. The link is that you and all the other imbeciles we've seen here posting the same simple shit all use the same playbook. Sadly, you're too thick to know what an idiot you are.
what about your own arguments? they go like this:

1)WAAAA WAAA! GOD ALLOWS SUFFERING WAAA!
2)jebus IS EVIL!!! WAAAA! im a dumbfuck who dosent intrepretate right! waaaaa!
3) the bible is boooring!! waaaa! yawnfest!!! waaaa im booored!!! noooo!!!!

and the likes.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #1923
Choobus
I Live Here

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #1924
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
how bout this:

1)You are a cunt, 2)because I said so.
Hmmm...didn't you emerged from your aunt's cunt? or was it from her anus? was this God's acting in disguise, a miracle of flatulent birth blessed by shit?or was it a birth of a retard from his aunt's ass?

Can you please explain, for I see you hate cunts....your mom lacking one, you prefer to be call an ass, a Christian one & crass? loser

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #1925
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
what about your own arguments? they go like this:

1)WAAAA WAAA! GOD ALLOWS SUFFERING WAAA!
2)jebus IS EVIL!!! WAAAA! im a dumbfuck who dosent intrepretate right! waaaaa!
3) the bible is boooring!! waaaa! yawnfest!!! waaaa im booored!!! noooo!!!!

and the likes.

Good luck with your search for the truth numbnuts

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #1926
Masterlander

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
wooooooaaa, you have a bad haircut on this one
Old 11-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #1927
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
yes yes yes... brains, nerves, bla bla.

SUCK MY DICK!
Your DICK? wasn't that of your dad, that in your mouth was that you want me to see how you had absorbed his milk the reason of your grin? ;;;; Loser....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:40 PM   #1928
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
wooooooaaa, you have a bad haircut on this one
Really? That's all you got? Shit.

Now I feel bad; you're like a feisty midget who's had too many beers. At first it may seem amusing to bitchslap you like the little prick you are, but after a couple of times it doesn't seem right. I guess we're done.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #1929
Masterlander

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
You'd use it because it's another one of the retarded arguments that feeble minded cumchuggers like you think are profound. The link is that you and all the other imbeciles we've seen here posting the same simple shit all use the same playbook. Sadly, you're too thick to know what an idiot you are.
Pascasl's wager is a bad argument, why would I use that? youl just sprout shit like: blabla how do you know your god is the right one... lol

Your just idiot dumbfucks im outta here.

IT WAS FUN TOUGHT!

And may god bless everyone of you!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #1930
MaleficVTwin

I'm calling Poe on this.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #1931
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:

I think you're right there MaleficVTwin

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #1932
Masterlander

Quote:
MaleficVTwin wrote View Post
I'm calling Poe on this.

Thats because not all of us have oh holy ENGLISH as our first language! but of course you must be one of those dumb fat americans who think the world revolves around them,

peace out fat fucker.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #1933
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
Quote:
Thats because not all of us have oh holy ENGLISH as our first language! but of course you must be one of those dumb fat americans who think the world revolves around them,

peace out fat fucker.
The universe is fine tuned.
Its the best possible universe for life.
Thats why on a trillion trillion planets there is no life and on this one, life is impossible for the designers chosen species over much of its surface. The designer designed us to exist in a fragmentory moment in time on an insignificant speck.

It's all about us really isnt it! If we would only open our blind eyes and see that God commanded the galaxies to collide and stars to burn out destroying planets by heat death, all so that we, a certain species of great ape, might see his power.

But not only this! If we open our eyes further, then we can see how the creator manifested himself as a bronze age carpenter cracker dwelling zombie.

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:03 AM   #1934
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
God is an evidence in himself!!!
Maybe, IF he existed in the real world instead of being merely another of many imaginary gods created in human minds.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:07 AM   #1935
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
The only luxury possible here on earth is accepting jesus as our savior! who died for the sins of many! so that anyone who believes in him will not perish but will be redeemed! and proven worthy like gold in the furnace will have eternal life!

This also means that the non-believers will suffer and weap, for they did not see the appointed time and they did not recognize the time when God came to save them! he who created us without out help will not save us without our consent! Like bad sheep you fled from the shepered who had come to rescue you, the wolves will feast on you bad sheep!

this being said: people here are misunderstanding, they do not wish to see the pure light of the goodness of God's word, they hate our (blessed) lord and they spit in his eyes. they are arrogant and unworthy, they live depraved lifestyles and post their bile and wickedness on silly little internet forums instead of accepting cold hard facts, for they are wicked!

Change life! I beg you. And may God bless and help the miserable and the lost.
Can't spit in the eye of someone who does not exist so, first, you show us that God, and not some magical wishful thinking mannequin does, in fact, exist. Just to avoid confusion: I mean you should show us some objective evidence that your god exists before you ask us to believe any part of your story.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote