Old 02-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #3211
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew,

When you first stopped by this forum, did it seem like "Raving Adolescent Morons" to you? I was amused by the adolescent language with the fixation on cocks (K) and cunts (Smelly).

Just curious....

Blessings to you this Sunday,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:25 PM   #3212
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

ret. is not an acceptable abbreviation. Try again please.
Try cun. Mary. That's an abbreviation for your minging swamp generating that stench those blue flies find so alluring. You slipped up the other day though. Imagining your spastic alter ego jj would be unsure that the the catholic hokey cokey was called mass was a bridge too stoopid even for that sock.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:43 PM   #3213
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JerryJohn wrote

Quote:
My beliefs are based on the Bible and of course you obviously reject it as book inspired by God.
The Bible was inspired by Satan. Got evidence otherwise?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:48 PM   #3214
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Try cun. Mary. That's an abbreviation for your minging swamp generating that stench those blue flies find so alluring. You slipped up the other day though. Imagining your spastic alter ego jj would be unsure that the the catholic hokey cokey was called mass was a bridge too stoopid even for that sock.
Psalm 14:1. NIV The fool[a] says in his heart,
“There is no God.”

Thanks for sharing, always good to hear from a dumbshit like you, Petdog.
Stop by anytime and feel more than free to share your feelings about me if you can't tell your shrink.

My wife was a psychiatric nurse for a while so I have some limited knowledge of mental illness.

I don't think the DSM-5 currently has defined "stoopid" as a mental illness so really nothing can be done by your shrink to assist you with the "stoopid" problem. That said, perhaps on the other hand "talking therapy" about why you are so "stoopid" would be helpful to you. Maybe childhood origins.

Turn to God...."insatiable in appetite......... Queen. The post above makes it perfectly clear you read every post. You have given your secret away. You are a fan of JJ now and can't resist posting on MY thread.

I do say you are attentive to detail which might serve you well in this world despite your "stoopid" problem.

Thanks for your readership "stoopid." I learned another idiotic "Raving atheist-ese" word. Alleluia.

JJ
Old 02-11-2018, 12:53 PM   #3215
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon,

That claim I reject.

JJ
Who gives a flying fuck? Your rejections have no impact on anything.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 02-11-2018, 12:57 PM   #3216
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JerryJohn wrote

The Bible was inspired by Satan. Got evidence otherwise?
Au contraire, my brother. Got evidence up your ass somewhere that the Bible was inspired by Satan? None exists but if it is based on valid research and science I would be happy to look at it.

Does this mean you truly believe that Satan exists? Hmm.

Do you speaka-francaise?

Regards,

JJ
Old 02-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #3217
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

the fine tuning argument suggests a higher power ?
The fine tuning argument is theologue bullcrap. The universe is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% fatally hostile to life.

Old 02-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #3218
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Do atheists like Sinny believe in Satan?

I long to learn more about atheist, fuckwits.

JJ
Old 02-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #3219
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Who gives a flying fuck? Your rejections have no impact on anything.
So what, neither does yours.

Tis be life; c'est la vie.

Carry on.

JJ
Old 02-11-2018, 01:32 PM   #3220
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Turn to God...."insatiable in appetite......... Queen. The post above makes it perfectly clear you read every post. You have given your secret away. You are a fan of JJ now and can't resist posting on MY thread.
That was the expected response, thanks. Proving you are on here morning till,, well, next morning!
You never answered this; are you bedridden?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:54 PM   #3221
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
The fine tuning argument is theologue bullcrap. The universe is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% fatally hostile to life.

If you found a swiss watch on the moon - do you think it just popped up there randomly? The moon would otherwise also be 99.999999999...% incapable of by itself producing a swiss watch.

This counter argument to the fine tuning argument is fallacious.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #3222
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew,

When you first stopped by this forum, did it seem like "Raving Adolescent Morons" to you? I was amused by the adolescent language with the fixation on cocks (K) and cunts (Smelly).

Just curious....

Blessings to you this Sunday,

JJ
Hi JJ
When I first posted I let the Atheists quips and insults get under my skin a bit, now I just see it as fun - a game of back and forth insults and comebacks.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:56 PM   #3223
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hi JJ
When I first posted I let the Atheists quips and insults get under my skin a bit, now I just see it as fun - a game of back and forth insults and comebacks.
I love it as well, a game of back and forth insults indeed. I have posted on other atheist sites with much more intelligent and mature posters but this has become one of my favorites and always has been due to it's well, uniqueness and immature language. Like being back in junior high again.

I actually like them all frankly ,even Smelly. He is after all the mod of the great forum.

On a serious note, every once in awhile a poster like Judge posts and it nice to hear some genuine atheist thoughts and have a good conversation. Once in a while these guys other than Judge will shock me with an intellectual thought or comment. A guy posting as Michael used to be one of those posters but he hasn't been here for years.

The forum is often dead for periods of time so many have come and gone. The description of "well packed forum" is as,well a 'stretch.'

It's good to have you here to join in the raving atheist fun. The two theists on the board are amazing in intellect and their ability to evangelize.

Blessings,

JJ
Old 02-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #3224
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
That was the expected response, thanks. Proving you are on here morning till,, well, next morning!
You never answered this; are you bedridden?
Ah but it alas it appears you have been "sneaking peeks" here quite a bit recently and your posts give you away; you read every post and not only that but "keep time" of my posts. What a bizarre but flattering compliment that you notice my posting frequency. Do you watch "Big Bang theory?" It's a TV show here in the US?

I name you the official raving atheist time-keeper. You are responsible for keeping track of time. Congratulations and take a bow.

No I am not bedridden. I thank God for my good health daily. There are days I can't post due to business responsibilities. The last few days I have been less busy and thus able to post more. My wife is gone this week on a mission trip with the Church and I have more free time, if you must know.
Remember though, curiosity killed the cat.

I feel like I am a great asset to this forum as a theist as well as Andrew. There are few theists who would post here currently because of the junior high type forum with the stupid language. The more Andrew and I post the better, for Christ trumps disbelief every time and also immature language.

Thank you for noticing.

Enjoy your day,

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 02-11-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #3225
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I love it as well, a game of back and forth insults indeed. I have posted on other atheist sites with much more intelligent and mature posters but this has become one of my favorites and always has been due to it's well, uniqueness and immature language. Like being back in junior high again.

I actually like them all frankly ,even Smelly. He is after all the mod of the great forum.

On a serious note, every once in awhile a poster like Judge posts and it nice to hear some genuine atheist thoughts and have a good conversation. Once in a while these guys other than Judge will shock me with an intellectual thought or comment. A guy posting as Michael used to be one of those posters but he hasn't been here for years.

The forum is often dead for periods of time so many have come and gone. The description of "well packed forum" is as,well a 'stretch.'

It's good to have you here to join in the raving atheist fun. The two theists on the board are amazing in intellect and their ability to evangelize.

Blessings,

JJ
For me I'm here not just for fun - although I do use it to kill time, companionship (even if enemy fire) etc on those in-between moments with nothing else to do.

For me also I want to clarify the extent at which Theism is supported by philosophical argument and other types of evidence. I know the Atheists will do their absolute best to shoot the arguments or evidence I present down, so I can review their comments for their merit - and then re-adjust, refute or confirm my views.

Finally, I think of myself as a missionary on a quest to bring the Word to those who cannot accept it. Wouldn't it be cool to save one or two souls. ?