Old 03-22-2018, 05:09 PM   #3991
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You poor fuck; you will be in LIMBO (fun game I might add, 'how low can ya go?' until the end of the age. There is NO proof sufficient for any athiest you see.

It's your problem, not mine. If you want to stand on street corners whoring out nothingness but "I WANT PROOF of GOD NOW" then do so. That's the mantra of all stupid atheists.

That, and a hell of a lot of whining, moaning and bitching. All atheists are members of the WMB club and I heard you were recently voted President. The person making the most annoying noise ususally wins.

Step it up a notch.

JJ
As usual, senile old fat twat mary, so much shit and so little proof. Limbo, hell. Fuck me, this is a case of piling bull shit on bull shit ad nauseum. BEFORE you start claiming hell and limbo exist, first prove that god exist. Oh, forgot, you can't.

What you do with the poor plebs out there is to use words like jesus and hell and damnation and limbo etc. All this bull shit implies god's existence and keeps the plebs from requesting proof of god. That way, you bastards deflect the real questions i.e those that would find you cunts out.

I've heard you christard cunts say 'what did zombie boy mean when he said XYZ'? Who the fuck cares when the proof for zombie boy's existence isn't even there in the first place. How fucked up are you christards?

Proof, you stupid cunt, is what we base our lives on. Only a dense twat bases it on faith. But, let's face it, you are a dense twat. Today, I found out just how fuckin' dense you really are.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:13 PM   #3992
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz,

You are preaching to the choir. I have heard all of this bullshit before from atheists all with a little variation to the tune, or should I say GREAT variations by person. As I think you have stated/insinuated there is no one common atheist core set of beliefs.

It's a freakin' free for all, believe WTF you wanna believe.

I have heard it and REJECT it. It's based on nothing but the thought the Christians have it wrong. It's not a stand alone belief system. It relies on Christianity and the rejection of it. Without Christianity you would not be an atheist and reject it.

So it's all pure bullshit and speculation.

I don't give a shit. I would if you had not rejected the gospel message but carried on supporting atheism. Now you have hit rock bottom and mock God and Christianity. You are on a slippery slope my friend.

My own observation is that your atheism brings you no happiness or joy. You are full of hatred and bitter thoughts. I imagine since you say you are not a 'people person' that you are a loner.

I feel bad for you, but it's your own fault. God bless you, wayward son. Remember there will be peace when you believe.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #3993
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertz,

You are preaching to the choir. I have heard all of this bullshit before from atheists all with a little variation to the tune, or should I say GREAT variations by person. As I think you have stated/insinuated there is no one common atheist core set of beliefs.

It's a freakin' free for all, believe WTF you wanna believe.

I have heard it and REJECT it. It's based on nothing but the thought the Christians have it wrong. It's not a stand alone belief system. It relies on Christianity and the rejection of it. Without Christianity you would not be an atheist and reject it.

So it's all pure bullshit and speculation.

I don't give a shit. I would if you had not rejected the gospel message but carried on supporting atheism. Now you have hit rock bottom and mock God and Christianity. You are on a slippery slope my friend.

My own observation is that your atheism brings you no happiness or joy. You are full of hatred and bitter thoughts. I imagine since you say you are not a 'people person' that you are a loner.

I feel bad for you, but it's your own fault. God bless you, wayward son. Remember there will be peace when you believe.

JJ
Fuck me you thick cunt. How many more times, Atheism ISN'T a belief system, it's a response to your bollocky belief system is all. We don't believe anything except that your bollocks has failed its burden of proof. That's it you dense twat. There is no more.

Fuck me, how stupid are you?

Atheism isn't a free for all and believe whatever you want. There are no beliefs to have a free for all over. You can't have a free for all belief system if you don't have a belief system in the first place - you daft twat.

You are mixing up Atheism with christardology. Now that's a free for all belief system if ever there was one.

Atheism is not based on christards having it wrong you sack of shit. It's based on christardology failing to meet its burden of proof.

Fuck me, you really are dumb.

You don't need christardology to feel fulfilled. That's your brainwashing telling you so.

You don't need christardology full stop. It's a waste of time following some complete and utter bollocks like christardology. It's also intellectually dishonest.

Fuck me, you really are brainwashed aren't you? You have so many preconceived and incorrect notions.

If you stop believing, your world won't end. You won't go to hell and you'll have time to do good and honest things instead of intellectually dishonest and wasteful things such as going to church.

Fuck me, being an Atheist sure is liberating when compared with the bollocks of going to church and praying and having to talk nicely to all those intellectually dishonest and boring bastards at your church. Fuck me, what a bore that must be.

Still, what else would you do mary?

You'd lose your so-called 'friends' and your so-called 'social life'. Life as you know it would effectively be over.

Maybe you should stay as you are. Besides, who wants a thick twat like you in our midst.

Old 03-22-2018, 06:10 PM   #3994
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Senile old mary

Enough now, enough.

You are making a complete twat of yourself. I have to wonder whether you are into self-flagellation.

You are losing every argument because you have so many preconceived notions that are obviously wrong and too little knowledge. This is a lethal combination.

You can't grasp Atheism even though it is a very simple concept. Atheists remain unconvinced until such time as christardology meets its burden of proof. That is it. There is no more. It is not a belief system. That is all it is.

You know little about the history of your religion, even though it appears to be important to you. I find this very odd indeed.

I suggest that you read some books about the history of your religion. It's where your going to get attacked by atheists because it's where you christards are most vulnerable. This lack of knowledge makes you look like the dense twat you are. The only way you can survive is to deflect and/or avoid. After a while, it becomes obvious that this is your achilles heel.

As days went by, I became increasingly disappointed in you. Vermin android IQ 6 is a total idiot. I put him on ignore several days ago. I have to admit, I had hopes for you. I now realise that those hopes were misplaced. Although you appear to be brighter than vermin android IQ 6, the reality is that you are just better at hiding your failings than is he. However, you were always going to get found out. It was inevitable. It was just a matter of time.

You too are now on ignore. Further discussions with you are pointless. You are an ignorant twat and intellectually dishonest. I find it difficult enough to accept your ignorance of a subject that is obviously important to you but to expect that I put up with your intellectual dishonesty is a bridge too far.

Tien.

Old 03-22-2018, 06:49 PM   #3995
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Senile old mary

Enough now, enough.

You are making a complete twat of yourself. I have to wonder whether you are into self-flagellation.

You are losing every argument because you have so many preconceived notions that are obviously wrong and too little knowledge. This is a lethal combination.

You can't grasp Atheism even though it is a very simple concept. Atheists remain unconvinced until such time as christardology meets its burden of proof. That is it. There is no more. It is not a belief system. That is all it is.

You know little about the history of your religion, even though it appears to be important to you. I find this very odd indeed.

I suggest that you read some books about the history of your religion. It's where your going to get attacked by atheists because it's where you christards are most vulnerable. This lack of knowledge makes you look like the dense twat you are. The only way you can survive is to deflect and/or avoid. After a while, it becomes obvious that this is your achilles heel.

As days went by, I became increasingly disappointed in you. Vermin android IQ 6 is a total idiot. I put him on ignore several days ago. I have to admit, I had hopes for you. I now realise that those hopes were misplaced. Although you appear to be brighter than vermin android IQ 6, the reality is that you are just better at hiding your failings than is he. However, you were always going to get found out. It was inevitable. It was just a matter of time.

You too are now on ignore. Further discussions with you are pointless. You are an ignorant twat and intellectually dishonest. I find it difficult enough to accept your ignorance of a subject that is obviously important to you but to expect that I put up with your intellectual dishonesty is a bridge too far.

Tien.
Hey Hertz

As an Atheist, why do you believe there is no God???

Atheists beliefs are also based on faith, faith that God doesn't exist.

Therefore what you think is no better than how we think.

Just that me and JJ are the right ones, obviously.

Our beliefs are better than yours.

Tien
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:19 PM   #3996
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Senile old mary

Enough now, enough.

Tien.
All the best to you. I reject atheism however you define it. I hope you get the help you need. You are obviously very mentally ill.

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 08:29 PM   #3997
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz

As an Atheist, why do you believe there is no God???

Atheists beliefs are also based on faith, faith that God doesn't exist.

Therefore what you think is no better than how we think.

Just that me and JJ are the right ones, obviously.

Our beliefs are better than yours.

Tien
Yep our belief system is indeed better than atheism. I do wish Hertz all the best and will pray for his conversion. When one is out preaching on street corners to simply annoy Christians one has lost it and needs mental help.

I think Hertz was plagued with many demons.

Good to seee your post, Andrew.

Regards,

JJ
Old 03-22-2018, 11:53 PM   #3998
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I was reading the other thread and I wanted to note for the official record of life that Stephen Hawking converted to Christianity on his 'death bed' so to speak.

The Pope came to visit and he converted but not to Catholicism. He converted to generralized Christianity, more of la CS Lewis type of Christianity; get down to the basics.

All Glory To God! It's never too late to convert, even on your death bed you can be forgiven a lifetime of sins. All free of charge by the Grace of God if you repent and profess the Christian Faith.

JJ
Old 03-23-2018, 06:06 AM   #3999
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I was reading the other thread and I wanted to note for the official record of life that Stephen Hawking converted to Christianity on his 'death bed' so to speak.

The Pope came to visit and he converted but not to Catholicism. He converted to generralized Christianity, more of la CS Lewis type of Christianity; get down to the basics.

All Glory To God! It's never too late to convert, even on your death bed you can be forgiven a lifetime of sins. All free of charge by the Grace of God if you repent and profess the Christian Faith.

JJ
FALSE

You are a disreputable lying piece of shit, Anal Mary.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:17 AM   #4000
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
PRAISE THE LORD

THE SMARTEST HUMAN ON EARTH GETS IT RIGHT.

FUCK YOU ATHEISTS GLORY TO GOD!!!!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:18 AM   #4001
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
PRAISE THE LORD

THE SMARTEST HUMAN ON EARTH GETS IT RIGHT.

FUCK YOU ATHEISTS GLORY TO GOD!!!!
Ask any Dr. or Nurse; it's not at all uncommon to convert to Christianity on a death bed. It happens all the time, and did so in this situation as well.

Indeed, all Glory to God!

If the atheists here don't like it they can fuck off.

JJ
Old 03-23-2018, 07:44 AM   #4002
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Anal mary & IQ33 demonstrating how the bible was written . If only we had Snopes.com in those days.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:55 PM   #4003
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Blow it out your ass, petdog

JJ
Old 03-23-2018, 11:42 PM   #4004
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Anal mary & IQ33 demonstrating how the bible was written . If only we had Snopes.com in those days.
Yep, just some more inevitable lying for Jesus

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:55 AM   #4005
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Yep, just some more inevitable lying for Jesus
Stomping foot piglet, blow it out your ass. "Lying aginst Jesus?" You don't even believe in Jesus you dumb-fuck. How could I be lying AGAINST someone who doesn't exist in your pea brained mind?

Take a logics course.

JJ