Old 06-17-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
Choobus
I Live Here

As a companion to Shitlord of the week I also instigate Rant of the week

Rant's should be posted verbatim, with any necessary context explained.

I nominate Tenspace's excellent rant for this week, Francis (Shitlord of the week) finally irritated Ten (which is hard to do, unless you are a shitlord)

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Christ, Francis. You aren't worth the time. If I took a sampling of all the people I converse with, you would stand out as the anomaly, the noise in the data set that gets tossed out.

You don't FUCKING KNOW about the shit I've dealt with. Have some FUCKING HUMILITY? FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! I'm sitting here right now wondering how I'm gonna pay my FUCKING bills and put food in my kid's FUCKING MOUTH next week after having spent all my FUCKING MONEY on my FUCKING WIFE and her FUCKING PRESCRIPTIONS and her FUCKING DOCTOR'S VISITS.

YOU ARE A FUCKING SHITSTAIN ON HUMANITY. YOU ARE WORTH LESS THAN THE ELEMENTS THAT COMPRISE YOUR PHYSICAL EXISTENCE. All you do here is tell us how shitty we are for educating ourselves, and how much better you are from your throne.

Well, I for one am really fucking sick of it. HUMILITY? FUCK YOU AGAIN, FRANCIS. I COULD HAVE DIVORCED THE CRIPPLE - that would make you happy, I"m sure. But no, I'M FUCKING SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH AN ILL PERSON. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE A VACATION AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EXPECT TO HAVE A PARTNER IN THE MANY THINGS IN LIFE BECAUSE SHE'S USUALLY TOO FUCKING SICK TO EXIT THE HOUSE. AND OF COURSE, I HAVEN'T BEEN INTIMATE WITH HER IN ALMOST TEN YEARS... I'M MORE CELIBATE THAN MOST PRIESTS.

SO, FRANCIS, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FEIGNED SUPERIORITY, FUCK YOU AND YOUR HIGHER HORSE, AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT OTHERS.

Oh... one other thing, Francis:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

!!!

Get the fuck out of here before I find some amoral murderous atheist (shouldn't be too hard to do, considering we're all below your beatific perfection) to come to your little hick midwestern town and write you a really strong letter to the editor.

I've had my patience with you wear thinner than Paris Hilton's bedsheets.

Get. The. Fuck. Out of here. Don't come back. You are not welcome here. You're a pompous, self-centered asshole who's daddy would've done better to beat off on the sidewalk and let the sun hatch it.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:11 PM   #2
Reverend Blasphemy

Whoa, Nelly! That is definitely the rant of the week, if not the rant of the century. I have two thoughts:

1. Francis is an ass-munching sewer dweller who totally deserved that.
2. Ten (the resident boobie signer and quite possibly my favorite mod) definitely needs our support.

Ten,
Is there anything we can do to help?
Old 06-17-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
CavKiller37

I second the nomination. Twas quite an excellent rant.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
Sigma

Tenspace is my god.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:34 PM   #5
Evil_Mage_Ra

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
I've had my patience with you wear thinner than Paris Hilton's bedsheets.
:lol:
Old 06-17-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
brad89

Holy Shit. I'm really sorry dude, 'bout your wife I mean.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:39 PM   #7
Livingstrong

Choobus,

You haven't posted all the rules for this thread.

Is it OK to rant about your dead/alive theist parents for example?, or only about theists who post here?
Old 06-17-2006, 09:22 PM   #8
Tenspace
I Live Here

No, don't elevate me to deity status. I do thank you all for choosing me for Rant of the Week.

Yes, times are really tough right now. I'm not one to ask, but if anyone wants to help... well, the PayPal address is david@strangereality.com. I'll personally see to it that you get backstage at a major Jam-L concert. :)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:34 PM   #9
Eva
Super Moderator

...yes, he is the awesomest coolest co-mod...

i guess i'm the quiet type.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 AM   #10
Reverend Blasphemy

Quote:
Eva wrote
...yes, he is the awesomest coolest co-mod...

i guess i'm the quiet type.
I love you too, Eva ;). Ten is just my favorite mod in the continental USofA.

Mwah!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
Tenspace
I Live Here

Eva is much hotter than me. That's gotta count for something. :)

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:46 AM   #12
naomi

Well-reasoned, thoughtful but a little long...

If the rules say that a commenter can be banned, who don't we do that? I know - free-speech blah-blah-blah...

But humoring the insane who refuse to take their medication is pointless. Especially if that nut-job uses mental-masturbation to spew ignorant ejacula on a fine site - if there WAS a hell, we'd send him there...

Naomi
Old 06-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #13
a different tim
Obsessed Member

I'll nominate Ten as well. Commiserations, dude, but on the good side, Francis is gone. The cunt.

On the bad side we have P-Dunn who, from the brief encounter I've had with his posts, seems just as much of a fuckwit as Francis.

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:30 AM   #14
FishFace

Quote:
naomi wrote
free-speech
Free speech, not a free audience. He can yell rhetoric and pompous non-sequiturs at his computer monitor, but we don't have to listen, nor do we have to give a flying, singing, dancing, shitting, cunting fuck.

Francis, we will not miss the endless stream of deluded, ignorant, dad-semen that dribbles from your anus while you blow cum-bubbles with your farts. And suck with the other orifice. Yeah, I had a point when I started that insult; I gave up.

It makes me feel happy, Ten, that your patience wore through to shreds as well - I feel more vindicated now.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:33 AM   #15
Livingstrong

Quote:
a different tim wrote
I'll nominate Ten as well. Commiserations, dude, but on the good side, Francis is gone. The cunt.

On the bad side we have P-Dunn who, from the brief encounter I've had with his posts, seems just as much of a fuckwit as Francis.
.............and the cunt D-Punn only has posted 20 TIMES! :o:o

Oh, but I am waiting for the coward to post again so I can give it to him/her HARD up his/her ugly ass!