JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Translation: You're happy to PROFIT from their disability{

GRED GREED GREED

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...irst-lied-labo

Sinfidel,

It's a win-win situation. My disabled tenants pay what they can afford given the current HUD/Section 8 guidelines and the government pays the rest of the tab. (Gee, guess how that is paid for? Taxes that I pay up the ass for.)

Plus, as a bonus my wife treats them like family. That's the type of Christian woman she is and the upkeep is outstanding. My handyman takes care of anything within the recognized time frame and they have all been there a long time.

Sure, it's a tax write off, but so the fuck what?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:08 PM   #1997
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

[quote=Sinfidel;687794]JerryJohn wrote:

The poor don't pay taxes you idiot. It's the middle class that gets the most screwed over by voting in the tax and spend Democrats that give them NO break.

I could care less Trump pays no taxes; goes to show you what a brilliant business man he is. He is helping to create many a job.

I am a true humanitarian currently giving to red cross, my Church, Make a wish foundation, and to the Red Cross for victims of the current catastrophe as an example of some.

The SS Guards at Auschwitz were pawns in Hitler's game. Poor fuckers. It was kill or be killed and we can only pray we would be willing to be tortured rather than torture, etc. The ability to say no and risk death, death and torture of our family, etc would take a strong person with a strong Faith in God.

I think you would have fit right in the SS guard crew at Auschwitz Sinny, given your pussy nature.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:49 AM   #1998
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #1999
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ, how do you measure up?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 09-07-2017, 09:35 AM   #2000
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 09-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #2001
freemind
Banned

What Does Being "Atheist" Mean.

Well depending on who it is claiming to be an atheist, it means somewhere between shit and nothing. I will show you a picture of an atheist and what he had to say. His name was Genrich Yagoda. He was a Russian jew who was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people!
freemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #2002
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
freemind wrote View Post
Well depending on who it is claiming to be an atheist, it means somewhere between shit and nothing. I will show you a picture of an atheist and what he had to say. His name was Genrich Yagoda. He was a Russian jew who was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people!
Make your little mind up!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:35 PM   #2003
freemind
Banned

You missed the point. I'm not surprised. Under Russian communism, the state religion was Atheism. You had no place in government if you were anything but atheist. Including the guy I showed a picture of. But it didn't make any difference, did it.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #2004
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
freemind wrote View Post
You missed the point. I'm not surprised. Under Russian communism, the state religion was Atheism. You had no place in government if you were anything but atheist. Including the guy I showed a picture of. But it didn't make any difference, did it.
A jew claiming to be atheist is a jew.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #2005
freemind
Banned

You figured it out.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:48 PM   #2006
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 09-08-2017, 01:44 AM   #2007
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ: You probably have one of these already, right?

Old 09-08-2017, 06:59 AM   #2008
Davin
Obsessed Member

Hey freemind, or whatever account won't be banned, using irrational statements is not very convincing. I mean, you can waste your time if you really want to... but that's all it will be here.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:12 PM   #2009
cultsmasher

Tell me something in this thread that you "think" is irrational. If you dare.

TAKE THE RED PILL
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:28 PM   #2010
cultsmasher

Hello Again Hypocrites.

Tell me more about how both atheism and cults are good. I could use a laugh.

TAKE THE RED PILL
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote