Old 09-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #2071
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ's ass fixation

What's with the "pet posts" Sinfidel. Do you have a little furry friend? I note a dog post, a cat post. WTF next will it be?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:46 PM   #2072
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
What's with the "pet posts" Sinfidel. Do you have a little furry friend? I note a dog post, a cat post. WTF next will it be?

JJ

I have two furry friends - my pet penis (he's not too furry) and a cat named Huey Newton III. He's smarter than you are, and, in case you haven't figured it out, he's black, which of course means you detest him, and the theologue in you is itching to dispatch him on the sacrificial altar.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #2073
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Are you saying that a person in a concentration camp should realize that this is their lot in life?
Now Junk Jerker is confused, it thinks it's in a concentration camp now.

Quote:
I am a man of great integrity and wealthy as well; a rare combination admittedly sometimes. My word is like gold here in my part of the country.
Translation: jobless troll living in its parents basement.

Quote:
Donald Trump is a business man like me and that's what we need to run the country.

Not some fat ass woman like Clinton who just wants to spend my hard earned money on more welfare type programs.
Translation: It doesn't understand anything about politics or business.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:21 PM   #2074
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Davin,

You noted in your post I am confused. Can you clarify what you'd say to a concentration camp victim tortured in a concentration camp as to why that happened to them specifically and not someone else.

I admit I did not understand your comment but your answers leave a lot to desire regarding responding with clarity to a question.

I am all ears.

I understand more about politics and business than you could ever hope to know.

JJ
Old 09-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #2075
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
I have two furry friends - my pet penis (he's not too furry) and a cat named Huey Newton III. He's smarter than you are, and, in case you haven't figured it out, he's black, which of course means you detest him, and the theologue in you is itching to dispatch him on the sacrificial altar.

Aw, how endearing. You have a cat. Cats seem to be a worthless waste of time and money to me but I hope you enjoy yours as your cat is not my problem.

Regarding your pet penis, I hope you have a wife and don't commit sins of sodomy and premarital sex with it.

I don't detest blacks.

I don't "itch" to dispatch him on the sacrificial altar because I don't give a shit about cats.

Regards,

JJ
Old 09-19-2017, 07:18 AM   #2076
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Can you clarify what you'd say to a concentration camp victim tortured in a concentration camp as to why that happened to them specifically and not someone else.
It's like JJ doesn't have any idea where it is.

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote
I admit I did not understand your comment[...]
Poor JJ lives in a world too complicated for its simple little mind to grasp.

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote
I understand more about politics and business than you could ever hope to know
Translation: JJ doesn't understand shit about business or politics.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:45 AM   #2077
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Aw, how endearing. You have a cat. Cats seem to be a worthless waste of time and money to me but I hope you enjoy yours as your cat is not my problem.

JJ
Of course. You psychopaths are devoid of any empathy. Was your grandpa an Auschwitz guard? Did you pull the wings off flies and torture animals as a kid? But Jesus loves you, eh.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 09-19-2017, 09:22 AM   #2078
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Aw, how endearing. not my problem.

JJ

Old 09-19-2017, 05:56 PM   #2079
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
There are misguided idiots in every religion. I would imagine there are some misguided idiots that are atheists as well.

That's the way it goes as you know.

JJ
Old 09-19-2017, 06:00 PM   #2080
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Davin,

I want an answer to the question below in your own words, short sweet and to the point to the question below you have avoided. If you don't have one so state.
This is a site for atheists, so share your view on this. It's specific and simple.

(No I don't want some easy ass way out like a link to some Bullshit such as YouTube)

JerryJohn wrote:
Can you clarify what you'd say to a concentration camp victim tortured in a concentration camp as to why that happened to them specifically and not someone else.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:41 PM   #2081
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'll answer for myself Mary.

No.

Can You?

........Now we wait for the part where we start laughing.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:49 PM   #2082
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin,

I understand more about politics and business than you could ever hope to know.

JJ

Old 09-20-2017, 12:30 AM   #2083
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

JJ, are you a fat person by any chance?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:44 AM   #2084
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I'll answer for myself Mary.

No.

Can You?

........Now we wait for the part where we start laughing.
K,
I appreciate your answer.

My answer:

The Bad News: People were made with free will so are able to use that to commit evil such as the Nazis.

The Good News: Jesus Christ came to save us from our sins for those who repent and believe in him as Savior will have everlasting life.

Remember it was said in God's Holy Word when speaking of heaven:
Revelations: New International Version
  1. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away

This is just a bonus thought for you K, for answering the question. Even in the worst situations such as concentration camps there were countless examples of people giving their own ration of food to those that were weak.
Maximillian Kolbe volunteered his own life to take the place of a man with a family when the Nazis ordered 10 men to be starved to death because a prisoner had tried to run away.

So I leave you with this Bible Verse which is applicable to all situations in life just not Nazi's :

Romans: But where sin increased, grace increased all the more,
Old 09-20-2017, 04:54 AM   #2085
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
JJ, are you a fat person by any chance?
No I am a lean mean fighting machine. Gluttony is a sin against our Lord. Fat asses need to shape up.

K,
Are you a fat person?

I know a lot of nice people that are fat so If you are we can "still be friends'" ROFLOL>........................................... .......................

This is my favorite post as of late.

However the unwritten thought in my business is I don't hire overweight people. They are slow workers and their issues such as hypertension and diabetes increase costs of health care. It also shows a lack of self control.