Old 10-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #1681
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Fuck man, you just speak shit.

You say you write so called scientific journals.

I cant see that at all.

I suppose you want to join the other guy Eh!

Are you in for that to, ready for a reality change to? or do you have just a little more wisdom being a so called more educated scientific person.

Sevens
Hmm...speak shit when your moniker has EIGHT stars while the name SEVENS is underneath? Do you still have your dad's semen in your teeth? Do you think semen will white them seven? Did he reward you with orgasm or did he kept it for himself leaving you with coitus interruptus?

Ahhh..you must be the CST ( Cum Seven Times ) kid in the EIGHT star members of the family..that would explain your moniker. Sorry sevens I stand corrected, you're truly a space cadet of the Uranus kind misspelled Urantia to fool mankind. Clever...

BTW one must READ the Urantia book while inspired by Fibonacci Integrated Anus. It took me 10mts to read it & I KNEW exactly what it contained, I had channeled Sadler since I have Illuminati powers, However you do not, the reason you are so envious of me....but ce'st la vie

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #1682
ubs
I Live Here

I'm still worried about stilling the bullshit in my ass. Again Sevens, what if I can't. Also, are you Sevens of Ninesez?

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #1683
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I think it was Eva who said, the Cal the heavy weight!!!

What a Light weight! Where is your studies and papers of your belief where the whole world can see?

Give it up mate, where is your demonstration of the truth and why would people want to take your flawed advise on anything.

Cant show anything worthwhile.

You haven't read the Urantia Book because your a gutless wonder and not worthy to be respected, you judge things without reading the information fully. What a complete fool loser, not even a researcher.

Just a closed negative mind whose only capacity is throw out insults.

I reflect what I see.

Sevens
Sevenses! We are coming to get you. Some of us are not who you think we are. Did you think that the celestial overlords were not without dissenters? Some of us are already here, Sevenses. We know your thoughts. We know where to find you. Did you think there would not be contention before order is established once more. You time is limited, Sevenses. We are closing in.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #1684
Sevens

Anyway looks like the school of Carp are arising out of pond of shit with more insults.

But where is all your research on anything. Your personal research on whether God exist or not????

The atheist at the end of the day has nothing going on in his pea brain.

He is just a liar and thief full of negativity with a closed mind in total laziness.

Can't even show anything for themselves except for relying on Richard Dawkins to do there bidding and yet when it comes to there own research they fall in a pile of shit and have nothing...nothing whatsoever at the end of the day.

Cant even read a book without judging it by its cover.

The Atheist is flawed and has nothing but deception and cant show a thing for himself.

All the religionists reading these posts can see this quite clearly that the Atheist is a lightweight and has nothing to say and cannot demonstrate a single thing except all the death and destruction we have all witnessed including all the ignorance we read right now.

Atheist demonstrates to all as just a fool on the wrong path.

Sevens
Old 10-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #1685
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Sevenses! We are coming to get you. Some of us are not who you think we are. Did you think that the celestial overlords were not without dissenters? Some of us are already here, Sevenses. We know your thoughts. We know where to find you. Did you think there would not be contention before order is established once more. You time is limited, Sevenses. We are closing in.
Don't tell Sevens the plans Ghoul, Sandler-Ten will not aprove so I'll say in HighUrantini:....fugrit ta nah sugh ti abahl mer this, umpta bel ? futha Sevens, ghidt abahl..me ti ta nah this Sevens fuch tah..hmm slis, ma slis, ma sliss t u bis sliss em Sevens Frah!! bula Bu;la kanoch me ti ta nah.

I thing Sevens has been had....fruti ma nutti bula kanoch asf fuch umpta.

I am certain Sevens, who should be Octuvus...has not read Urantia inspired by sandler-ten like we have....sad...and he is so young, his brain will no doubt explode.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #1686
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
I'm still worried about stilling the bullshit in my ass. Again Sevens, what if I can't. Also, are you Sevens of Ninesez?
Seven of Nine is a goddess. There is nothing hotter in the entire universe than Seven when she's all Borged up in her cyborg suit (being all stern and borgy). Except for maybe Cameron the cyborg in The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I just realized I have a thing for attractive female cyborgs. I wonder, is that a bad thing?

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #1687
Sevens

What a laugh!

Just laughable, light weight!

Sevens
Old 10-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #1688
Sevens

Well
May the Universal Father of all the Seven Superuniverses bless the people and the Governments of good ole, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, the UK and all the nations that acknowledge the Universal Father and acknowledge the Sovereignty of Jesus Christ the master of this Universe.

hahahahahahahaha
sevens
Old 10-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #1689
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
What a laugh!

Just laughable, light weight!

Sevens
So you don't like women, Sevens? Is that it?

Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #1690
Sevens

Again
May the Universal Father of all the Seven Superuniverses bless the people and the Governments of good ole, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, the UK and all the nations that acknowledge the Universal Father and acknowledge the Sovereignty of Jesus Christ the master of this Universe.

hahahahahahahaha
sevens
Old 10-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #1691
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
Seven of Nine is a goddess. There is nothing hotter in the entire universe than Seven when she's all Borged up in her cyborg suit (being all stern and borgy). Except for maybe Cameron the cyborg in The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I just realized I have a thing for attractive female cyborgs. I wonder, is that a bad thing?
Nope Sevens will oblige spread his legs which become female while his phallus will shrink, disappearing scrotum to form an infundibulum, where you can slide your peduncle...Sevens will CRY in ecstatic Urantian orgasm...which only cyborgs gac have...Utha, forrhom Cak Bah ! Sliss, sliss, meh tampoon Crah...fhor Sevens hasgh lichs myh assl Sliss, sliss, Orh Canh Crah.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #1692
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

...peduncle...HAH-hah!

Old 10-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #1693
Sevens

And stuff the Atheist who wants to undermine the Liberty and Freedom all families fought for and replace the National Government by an atheist government through the rule of false information, propaganda and with a gun in the hand, ultimately.

sevens
Old 10-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #1694
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
And stuff the Atheist who wants to undermine the Liberty and Freedom all families fought for and replace the National Government by an atheist government through the rule of false information, propaganda and with a gun in the hand, ultimately.

sevens
Hmm....I see you wear glasses, is purple your favorite color?....Are you a botom by any chance, because you are sure advertising it....

The answer is NO, sevens, we can read between the lines....

Old 10-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #1695
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens (should have written) wrote
And fuck theTheist who wants to undermine the Liberty and Freedom all families fought for and replace the National Government by a theist government through the rule of false information, propaganda and with a Bible in the hand, ultimately.

sevens
Now something more like this I'd be more inclined to agree with.