Old 03-20-2019, 09:44 PM   #1
Shizacop

The truth of Hell

Is Hell real.?

It is, but not like the Bible says.

All of us, to varying degrees will transiently go through hell periods right hear on earth (grieving death of a loved one, being tortured, all kinds of shit happens) but also, and importantly, at the time of our deaths.

At death most of us will go through severe physical suffering, and fear, and despair as our bodies fail at end stage. And this is where the true meaning of "hell" comes into play.

At the moment of death, one will likely feeling pain, suffering, discomfort, perhaps extreme fear, despair, - and then - consciousness ends.

Observers say "now he/she is at peace". Not true!!!! The individual feeling great anguish at death will never (because consciousness ends) be able to move past the "bad" feeling to feel relief.

Never... Never ever.. for eternity - one is held in an eternal moment, an infernal tormenting instant which never progresses.

That is hell.
Shizacop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 01:18 AM   #2
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

The only thing close to hell you've demonstrated is the tormented logic you just laid on us!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:36 AM   #3
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
Is Hell real.?

All of us, to varying degrees will transiently go through hell periods right hear on earth (grieving death of a loved one, being tortured, all kinds of shit happens) but also, and importantly, at the time of our deaths.

At death most of us will go through severe physical suffering, and fear, and despair as our bodies fail at end stage. And this is where the true meaning of "hell" comes into play.

At the moment of death, one will likely feeling pain, suffering, discomfort, perhaps extreme fear, despair, - and then - consciousness ends.

Observers say "now he/she is at peace". Not true!!!! The individual feeling great anguish at death will never (because consciousness ends) be able to move past the "bad" feeling to feel relief.

Never... Never ever.. for eternity - one is held in an eternal moment, an infernal tormenting instant which never progresses.

That is hell.

Smoke lotsa weed and die happy. Try Fentanyl. Ask your doctor for some heroin. Die of a heart attack during a sex happy ending. Sheessh, you haven't given this much thought, have you!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:37 AM   #4
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

I'm sure an expert such as yourself can explain this dilemma for us! The Bible states we are made in God's image. How can a material image of a non material thing be created? Especially when the non material entity is omnipresent, i.e. must at least be as big as the universe. I realize some obese Americans come close, but...and how does the non material being interact with material in order to create stuff?
When missionaries encountered naked indigenous people, the first thing was to make them ashamed of their naked bodies and put on clothing. If God is such perfection, howcum an unadorned image of him is obscene? Is a retarded or deformed person also an image of the perfect God?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 03-21-2019, 06:39 AM   #5
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
The only thing close to hell you've demonstrated is the tormented logic you just laid on us!

The Republican Party is proof we are living in hell!

Old 03-21-2019, 06:43 AM   #6
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
Is Hell real.?

All of us, to varying degrees will transiently go through hell periods right hear on earth

Here here here

The home skooled Bible scholars always give themselves away...

Old 03-21-2019, 09:06 AM   #7
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
..... Die of a heart attack during a sex happy ending ....
Sounds like my preference to cash out after a Severe Wanking Frenzy ain't such a bad idea after all!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:17 AM   #8
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
The Republican Party is proof we are living in hell!
I feel for you. Really.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:43 PM   #9
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I feel for you. Really.

Any specific area of my body you're grop, er, feeling for?

Old 03-22-2019, 04:34 AM   #10
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Smoke lotsa weed and die happy. Try Fentanyl. Ask your doctor for some heroin. Die of a heart attack during a sex happy ending. Sheessh, you haven't given this much thought, have you!
During my youth I had to have an operation. Back in those days, before an operation, folks were given a 'pre-med' about an hour before the op. Not sure what happens now. Most of the guys on the ward who were going under the knife that day were given a pre-med of Valium tablets orally. Me? I was given a Valium injection into the muscle of my arse. Fuck me, it hurt. Nothing happened for about 45 minutes and I felt perfectly normal. Then, all of a sudden, whoosh. Happy, happy, happeeeeee. I wouldn't have given a tinker's cuss if the surgeon had cut me open and ripped out my heart without benefit of a general anaesthetic. It was my first high. It was at that point that I realised why people took drugs.

In spite of that experience, although I dabbled occasionally at Uni, I pretty much steered clear of the drugs scene.

Got to admit though, when my time is up, I want to be as high as a kite on Valium. For me, it's got to be the way to go.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #11
Shizacop

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Sinfidel, you get it.
That's the key, try to feel "happy" at time of death - if possible, then you go to "heaven"!

You see most people haven't given it much thought, preparing for the end etc.
Now you are ready!! Congratz!
Old 03-22-2019, 10:24 PM   #12
Shizacop

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post

Got to admit though, when my time is up, I want to be as high as a kite on Valium. For me, it's got to be the way to go.
Yep you get it too.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:35 PM   #13
Shizacop

Quick aside,

To go to "heaven" at time of death.

If you're a rational atheist - use drugs - get the endorphins / dopamine going - then at the moment of death, when consciousness ends, you will be forever in a euphoric state. You will never ever ever progress out of a euphoric state - aka "heaven".

If you're an irrational Christian, then use your "hope" in meeting Jesus (and expectation of a blissful afterlife) to bring yourself into a deluded never ending state of "looking forward to something) at the moment of death.

Both work.

But choose one. Else - do do do do do do - you will get stuck in HELL.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:17 AM   #14
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Slow aside:

Is this going anywhere?

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 01:50 AM   #15
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
Quick aside,

To go to "heaven" at time of death.

If you're a rational atheist - use drugs - get the endorphins / dopamine going - then at the moment of death, when consciousness ends, you will be forever in a euphoric state. You will never ever ever progress out of a euphoric state - aka "heaven".

If you're an irrational Christian, then use your "hope" in meeting Jesus (and expectation of a blissful afterlife) to bring yourself into a deluded never ending state of "looking forward to something) at the moment of death.

Both work.

But choose one. Else - do do do do do do - you will get stuck in HELL.

Plane crash investigators tell us that many passengers, realizing they are about to die, defecate themselves. Does that mean, according to your heaven dogma, that for them heaven will be an eternal shithole?