Old 12-09-2006, 11:07 AM   #1
myst7426

Since the forum moved, there hasn't been very many theists on this board. The topics have also gone downhill between us atheists. Have we discussed everything at least once? Evolution and the existence of god has been tapped as topic. The only interesting topics have been in the Atheist News and Open Mic sections as of late. Perhaps there is some way we can do some advertising (cheap or free) to attract more people to the board.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:51 AM   #2
inkadu
Obsessed Member

You are such a tool.

If religion were based on facts, it would be called science, and no one would believe it. -- Stephen Colbert
inkadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #3
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #4
myst7426

Quote:
inkadu wrote
You are such a tool.
Why?
Old 12-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #5
myst7426

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
Relevance?

Elite? Didn't he sit at home during Vietnam? Did he NOT land the jet on aircraft carrier?
Old 12-09-2006, 09:17 PM   #6
Eva
Super Moderator

you can help, myst.....post something about having the hots for some weird middle eastern leader or something...

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #7
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Eva wrote
you can help, myst.....post something about having the hots for some weird middle eastern leader or something...
Like, maybe Myst wants to plant his moisture missile in Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, for example?
Old 12-09-2006, 09:24 PM   #8
Eva
Super Moderator

yeah....uhmm......sure........his WMD...........

that would get the forum juices flowing, doncha think?

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 12-09-2006, 09:34 PM   #9
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Eva wrote
yeah....uhmm......sure........his WMD...........

that would get the forum juices flowing, doncha think?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Myst's new boyfriend. That cat is as crazy as it gets. Back when the crazies in the middle east were rioting over the mo-boy pix from Denmark, Ahmadinejad suggested a competition for "Jew insults", with the best results published in the Iranian company paper. Pix appeared, the results were tits-down in the desert sand. Everybody said "Meh", and walked away.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:42 PM   #10
Eva
Super Moderator

but, i mean, since myst is complaining about the forums....(so, what else is new??).....a post like the one i suggested might solve the problem he says exists in this forums......

and of course ahmadinejad is nuts, but he is soooooooooooo dreamy.......and well dressed too!!!!!

H. L. Mencken
Old 12-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #11
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Eva wrote
but, i mean, since myst is complaining about the forums....(so, what else is new??).....a post like the one i suggested might solve the problem he says exists in this forums......

and of course ahmadinejad is nuts, but he is soooooooooooo dreamy.......and well dressed too!!!!!
OK, for a gal, I guess he would work. Not my type, though, the plumbing protrudes where I would prefer a dent, at the very least.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #12
Eva
Super Moderator

myst is the one that thinks ahmadinejad is hunky-ish.....

H. L. Mencken
Old 12-09-2006, 10:33 PM   #13
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Eva wrote
myst is the one that thinks ahmadinejad is hunky-ish.....
Myst is more than welcome. At least ahmadinehad won't have to lift HIS veil.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:06 PM   #14
Livingstrong

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Since the forum moved, there hasn't been very many theists on this board. The topics have also gone downhill between us atheists. Have we discussed everything at least once? Evolution and the existence of god has been tapped as topic. The only interesting topics have been in the Atheist News and Open Mic sections as of late. Perhaps there is some way we can do some advertising (cheap or free) to attract more people to the board.
What's interesting for you myst? "Intelligent" conversations with theists about the bable? Sexual or romantic topic? War issues, denigrating theists, winning, fighting?
You can start a threat....I mean...a thread and I promise I'll try to fire it up for ya. :)
Old 12-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #15
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

You know I'm starting to think that myst as a moderator wouldn't be such a bad idea. After all it would be amusing to watch, at least for me.
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote