Old 10-18-2016, 11:09 PM   #1501
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Hi kid - sorry you're dying because of a psychopath preacher scum whose delusional religious insanity convinced your family you were a witch, so they could kill you in a brutal horrific way.

JJ would applaud sending you to the eternal playland with Jesus, whose "pastors" caused your suffering and death. JJ wants to jail people who would tell you the truth about religious child killers and their supporters, like JJ.

Sinfidel,

I want an answer to what you would tell a 7 year old child dying of leukemia when they ask you, "What will happen to me when I die?"

You didn't like the eternal playground with Jesus and family who have died before answer it seems, so what would an atheist say?

Just give me an answer to that one question for I truly would like to know.

I don't want some Bullshit link to some funeral home, or any link at all. I just want your take on it. I don't want to hear about the non believers in your family who lamented about whether they would go to heaven on their death bed as a true believer knows they will.

It's a simple, straightforward question. Qualify the scenario anyway you like, but give me an answer.

I am not asking about witch hunts in Africa.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 07:22 AM   #1502
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Sinfidel,

JJ
So you want to pretend your fellow religious psychopaths aren't murdering children in Africa.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 09:54 PM   #1503
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
So you want to pretend your fellow religious psychopaths aren't murdering children in Africa.
No. You want to "pretend" it's ok to stay in your atheist comfort zone. You brought up this proverbial dying kid with theist parents telling him he will be in heaven while crying and grieving at his funeral. This is all true, I explained this in the above posts.

Now, I'd like an answer, once again, to what you would tell a dying child age 7 when they ask you what will happened when they die?

You have NO answer do you? Just like a pussy atheist.

You have NO answer for me, I have no more for you.

I am so sad to hear atheists have nothing to offer a dying child. It's pathetic
Old 10-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #1504
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You brought up this proverbial dying kid with theist parents telling him he will be in heaven while crying and grieving at his funeral. This is all true, I explained this in the above posts.
You are such a tard. The point was they should all be ecstatic for the kid, but they're not. Because reality has hit!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:05 PM   #1505
ghoulslime
I Live Here

[quote=Kinich Ahau;686618]
Quote:

...and spelling "too" with one O makes JJ look like a really smart boy. lol.
That, too! JJ looks two.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:13 PM   #1506
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sinfidel,

I want an answer to what you would tell a 7 year old child dying of leukemia when they ask you, "What will happen to me when I die?"

You didn't like the eternal playground with Jesus and family who have died before answer it seems, so what would an atheist say?

I don't want some Bullshit link to some funeral home, or any link at all. I just want your take on it. I don't want to hear about the non believers in your family who lamented about whether they would go to heaven on their death bed as a true believer knows they will.

It's a simple, straightforward question. Qualify the scenario anyway you like, but give me an answer.

JJ

JJ, although you are a scum bag and near imbecile, and surely don't warrant a serious answer from any of us, I will respond to this for the benefit of other readers.

If the child in question was a Christian, I would assure him or her that she would surely be with Jesus soon. I would say whatever I could to bring comfort.

By the way, tell your mother thanks for all of the toothless blow jobs.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 03:31 AM   #1507
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel,

"Hey kid, make sure you're never alone in your room with a man of the cloth, 'cause he'll likely try to put his dik in yer bum."

Quote:

You should read this, but it's probably beyond your comprehension.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 10-22-2016, 03:54 AM   #1508
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

That "pussy" word sounds Trump inspired! Does he make you horny?

Old 10-22-2016, 11:08 AM   #1509
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Now, I'd like an answer, once again, to what you would tell a dying child age 7 when they ask you what will happened when they die?

What do you "Real True Believers" tell your children as you are sending them off to be with Jesus?

Quote:
Magdalena Lopez murdered her two sons
Antonio and Erik on July 19, 2005 in Dyer,
Indiana. Police reported that she beat her
two sons to death with a ten-pound
dumbbell because she thought they'd be
better off in heaven. Both deaths were
caused by massive skull fractures. Mrs.
Lopez was quoted as saying, "They're in a
much better place now."
http://myth-one.com/memorial.htm

Old 10-22-2016, 01:23 PM   #1510
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
JJ, although you are a scum bag and near imbecile, and surely don't warrant a serious answer from any of us, I will respond to this for the benefit of other readers.

If the child in question was a Christian, I would assure him or her that she would surely be with Jesus soon. I would say whatever I could to bring comfort.

By the way, tell your mother thanks for all of the toothless blow jobs.
And what if the child in question was your own, an atheist, then what would you specifically say you dumb son of a bitch?

Get off the drugs. It's probably your own mommy that gave you the supposed toothless blow jobs.

JJ
Old 10-22-2016, 09:22 PM   #1511
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
You are such a tard. The point was they should all be ecstatic for the kid, but they're not. Because reality has hit!
I've already addressed this.

JJ
Old 10-23-2016, 09:27 AM   #1512
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No. You want to "pretend" it's ok to stay in your atheist comfort zone. You brought up this proverbial dying kid with theist parents telling him he will be in heaven while crying and grieving at his funeral. This is all true, I explained this in the above posts.

You have NO answer for me, I have no more for you.

I've already addressed this.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #1513
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

If you are pulled over keep your fucking hands on the steering wheel especially if you have a weapon until instructed to do otherwise. That will keep you alive!~

JJ

Ah yes, genius - keep both hands on the steering wheel, and when the cop asks for your ID, use your third hand to get it!
Tell the boys that at your next KKK meeting.

Old 10-23-2016, 03:01 PM   #1514
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel,

I don't want some Bullshit link to some funeral home, or any link at all.

JJ
Oh, look - the pyschopath is giving orders now! We'll be sure to follow his commands - NOT!

Here's a link for you JJ, to what you Christians did to CHILDREN in the "residential schools" -

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/tr...pees-1.3364325

This what you give your kids for dinner, JJ? -

Quote:
According to the final report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, a 1945 investigation into parental complaints at the Gordon's residential school in Punnichy, Sask., reported that one dinner consisted of a slice of bologna, potatoes, stale bread and milk. (General Synod Archives/Anglican Church of Canada)

Old 10-24-2016, 01:51 AM   #1515
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Ah yes, genius - keep both hands on the steering wheel, and when the cop asks for your ID, use your third hand to get it!
Tell the boys that at your next KKK meeting.

I like to get out of the car and bang pots and pans to scare them off. They're generally pretty skittish so long as you're not threatening them directly.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote