Old 04-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #721
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Xans wrote
You confuse the models of cosmo-evolution with the models of bio-evolution.
To what model of change in the universe over time do you subscribe (and yet insist on calling it evolution which has a different meaning in science)?
Quote:
And I compared water and the easter[sic] bunny because neither were detected.
You don't see the poor logic of comparing something that might easily happen in a short time with something that simply can't possibly happen?
Quote:
Actually, I said they're[sic] may be water on HD209458b. The reason I said that is because there may be water not because I like the way it sounds. Also, we'll see if this guys[sic] new theoretical model holds true.
You suggested, with no evidence to support you, that finding water on HD 209458 was as unlikely as finding an Easter Bunny. That is equivalent to saying that it is impossible to ever find water on that planet. You are, therefore, wrong since many planets with water are known.

Furthermore, you are wrong about the relevance of any surprise that cosmologists might feel since there are many known planets without water.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 PM   #722
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Xans wrote
Quote:
Evil_Mage_Ra wrote
Quote:
Xans wrote
Actually, I said they're may be water on HD209458b. The reason I said that is because there may be water not because I like the way it sounds. Also, we'll see if this guys new theoretical model holds true.
Actually, we said that there may still be water on HD209458b. In response, you said:

Quote:
Xans wrote
Of course there "may" be water on HD 209458b and it like the Easter bunny may be discovered in the future.
Why the comparison to the Easter bunny if you basically agreed with us? Why the parentheses on the word "may"?
Because there "may" not have been.
That's what "may" means, silly!

Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #723
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #724
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Rocketman the Sequel wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans Sucks Cock For Money Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt? Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt?
I could put a back beat to that and we could go gold kid--gold I tells ya.
Don't do that or Xans will claim it was divinely inspired and that he deserves a cut.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #725
Choobus
I Live Here

did Xans see the hidden message I wonder?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #726
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Choobus wrote
My eyesight's not what it was - give him a clue.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #727
Choobus
I Live Here

if god wants him to see it then he will

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #728
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
I doubt that he did. It took me a good five minutes to spot it. "Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt?", right?

Old 04-13-2007, 03:02 AM   #729
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
Xans wrote
You confuse the models of cosmo-evolution with the models of bio-evolution.
To what model of change in the universe over time do you subscribe (and yet insist on calling it evolution which has a different meaning in science)?
The young earth creationist model. Also, google the term "evolution of the universe" and see how many hits you get.
Quote:
You don't see the poor logic of comparing something that might easily happen in a short time with something that simply can't possibly happen?
Even though it's about as unlikely as abiogenesis, the easter bunny living on a gas giant is possible. And there cannot be poor logic in stating a fact.
Quote:
You suggested, with no evidence to support you, that finding water on HD 209458 was as unlikely as finding an Easter Bunny.
Actually, I suggested that things we have no evidence to support can be assumed to exist. You just didn't catch it.
Quote:
That is equivalent to saying that it is impossible to ever find water on that planet. You are, therefore, wrong since many planets with water are known.

Furthermore, you are wrong about the relevance of any surprise that cosmologists might feel since there are many known planets without water.
Yes, this thread is so long because it's irrelevant.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #730
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
I doubt that he did. It took me a good five minutes to spot it. "Xans, Why Not Fuck Off Now You Cunt?", right?
Correct Stern - - but the twerp obviously missed it, :)

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:11 AM   #731
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote
Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
Correct Stern - - but the twerp obviously missed it, :)
No, I got the hidden message. It's noted.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:15 AM   #732
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Xans wrote
The young earth creationist model.
As a complete creation, per Genesis, the many easily observable characteristics that require ages in excess by factors of millions, are not explained in natural terms, YEC is not an adequate hypothesis. It could only be saved if you could show some or any supernatural effects on a natural system.
Quote:
Even though it's about as unlikely as abiogenesis, the easter[sic] bunny living on a gas giant is possible. And there cannot be poor logic in stating a fact.
The Easter bunny, a strictly terrestrial mental construct that never existed, could not possibly live in an extra-solar-system gas giant. Whatever we might find there, however much it might look like a rabbit, would not be the Easter Bunny.
Since there are some existing molecules that self-replicate, the possibility that some distant replicating molecule was a very small modification of a complex, but non-replicating molecule is substantial. It is logically more likely than the existence of something that doesn't exist.
Quote:
Actually, I suggested that things we have no evidence to support can be assumed to exist. You just didn't catch it.
I didn't need to catch it, it isn't true in general and it is tremendously not true if there is evidence against it. You can't seriously claim to assume the existence of everything for which there is no evidence. That is stupid.

You are also wrong in claiming that cosmological surprise is unusual or significant.

With this last post, you have destroyed any hope for reason. Now, since doing so cannot interfere with our defunct, formerly rational dialog, I am no longer bound to civility, dummy.

Old 04-13-2007, 09:07 AM   #733
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
:lol::lol:

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 04-13-2007, 05:47 PM   #734
Rat Bastard

Shit! :o I missed the forest for all those trees! :lol:
Old 04-13-2007, 05:59 PM   #735
Wakkun

Given the propensity for christards to re-define the simplest words to biblical conformity (and therefore linguistic deformity), she may well have seen it, but is unlikely to have understood it. "Perhaps" you should have put it in quotes.