Old 03-08-2018, 03:34 PM   #3661
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
android IQ 66 has accused me of being gay. Then, he retracted that. Then he accused me of being Jewish. That still stands, I think. Now he accuses Simon of being a 'homo' and associated the word 'Fag' with him.

android IQ66 is not a good and wholesome person, methinks, and is very 'unchristian' like but such behaviour is typically christard. He certainly exhibits homophobic behaviour which is typical of his low IQ ilk. My feeling is that he isn't exhibiting child-like behaviour per se, but rather behaviour which befits his low IQ and social status. I think 'trailer trash' is the word used for his type in the USA.
What a joke. Look at what the atheists are posting, you cunt.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #3662
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

I can't imagine anything better
I was sorely tempted to leave off the word "anything" but, either way, you confirm my point.

You are someone who was brainwashed from birth to be a christard. You can't imagine anything outside of your oh so precious de lard. If it threatens 'precious', you avoid and therefore miss out.

You also avoid anything that indicates that 'precious' may not exists or you reject it out of hand lest you become convinced that 'precious' doesn't actually exist. Then you will realise that all of your time praying to 'precious' was wasted. None of the current theories, relating to the creation of the universe, involves 'precious'. Now why is this? Perhaps it's because no one in his right mind believes in your christard bollocks any more. Let's face it, shit for brains, christardology is on its way out.

Because of brainwashing, you have a much-reduced and myopic view of the world.

Because you are christard, there is much you miss out on.

I do so hope that you have a long and healthy life. No, I really do. In this way, the chances increase that you will be forced to realise that 'precious' doesn't actually exist and your time devoted to his praise was wasted.

On the other hand, what else would someone like you do except go to your local crutch for christardology.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-08-2018 at 04:29 PM. Reason: misquote
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #3663
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What a joke. Look at what the atheists are posting, you cunt.

JJ
Fuck you you old wizened and bitter old hag.

Old 03-08-2018, 03:44 PM   #3664
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
there is no God, (of course you are wrong, the Bible says so)
The babble also says that all of Man is descended from Adam and Eve - who had three SONS. Go figure.

Useless bitter old hag.

Old 03-08-2018, 03:53 PM   #3665
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Bitter, twisted old hag.

You useless twat. You get worse. When I quoted the 10%, I stated that it was approximate. You queried this at the time, I remember, because you claimed that it wasn't very scientific. I'm putting this down to a lapse in memory caused by the fact that you're an old fart and likely going senile.

I didn't bother responding to your original comment about the 10% being approximate because you just aren't worth the effort involved because you are a thick brainwashed christard.

There was an issue with the stats caused by respondents giving contradictory answers to certain questions. Is was therefore unclear, at times, whether a respondent was a christard or not. This issue gave rise to the 'approximately 10%'. The report also stated that the 10% could, in fact, be higher. I quoted you the lower figure, to be on the safe side.

Personally, I think that the designers of the questionnaire were at fault, but there you go. Therefore, I didn't jump to 25% unlike you, old hag, that jumped to an invalid conclusion.

What's hilarious was that the original stats (10%) was actually published by a christard organisation.

Now fuck off.
What a long, fucked up post to simply say "I don't know."

That you THINK the designers were at fault...well no one gives a shit what you think, Hertzy, you mental case.

Play on the main forum and quit clogging up my thread with your bullshit.

JJ
Old 03-08-2018, 04:10 PM   #3666
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I was sorely tempted to leave off the word "anything" but, either way, you confirm my point.

You are someone who was brainwashed from birth to be a christard. You can't imagine anything outside of your oh so precious de lard. If it threatens 'precious', you avoid and therefore miss out.

You also avoid anything that indicates that 'precious' may not exists or you reject it out of hand lest you become convinced that 'precious' doesn't actually exist. Then you will realise that all of your time praying to 'precious' was wasted. None of the current theories, relating to the creation of the universe, involves 'precious'. Now why is this? Perhaps it's because no one in his right mind believes in your christard bollocks any more. Let's face it, shit for brains, christardology is on its way out.

Because of brainwashing, you have a much-reduced and myopic view of the world.

Because you are christard, there is much you miss out on.

I do so hope that you have a long and healthy life. No, I really do. In this way, the chances increase that you will be forced to realise that 'precious' doesn't actually exist and your time devoted to his praise was wasted.

On the other hand, what else would someone like you do except go to your local crutch for christardology.
Is it not against forum rules to post a partial quote from a post that is not completely quoted. Please correct this to include my ENTIRE post.

JJ
Old 03-08-2018, 04:13 PM   #3667
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The babble also says that all of Man is descended from Adam and Eve - who had three SONS. Go figure.

Useless bitter old hag.
Please post my ENTIRE post when you quote it and don't quote PART of Is it not against forum rules. Maybe Smelly can clarify this. It's out of context then.

JJ
Old 03-08-2018, 04:28 PM   #3668
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Please post my ENTIRE post when you quote it and don't quote PART of Is it not against forum rules. Maybe Smelly can clarify this. It's out of context then.

JJ
I'm too drunk, stoned and oversexed to read your drivel - but I'll add the word Hertzy missed and smack his wrist - OK? Can I also highlight the parts where I know you're lying?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:49 PM   #3669
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
..... But he also writes paragraph upon paragraph beyond that, stating that by his take (from a Biiology perspective, where he is an expert) that the natural processes for current life WOULD NOT be expected - in his view - to lead to intelligent life - except if there was a multiverse.

Dawkins I recall .......

You have to read his book to get this.

Unless there are billions upon billions of earth like planets in our single universe of course (I don't think this is the case, in modern cosmology?). Or if our one universe has recycled itself billions and billions of times etc.

The level of complexity of DNA in self replicating animal , and then further progression to eurkayotic cell is just to much to have occurred by chance, on a one off (single planet earth).
You are so full of fucking shit, your ears must be overflowing.

https://books.google.com/books?id=yq...iverse&f=false

Go do some fucking reading (pages 163 to 188 will do) instead of copying horseshit from retarded christian apologetics sites. You are a sick, deluded lying fuckwit - I'm done with your stupidity other than your well earned mockery. You fucking prick. I should have realised when you parked yourself with Maryjj in a thread for trolling fuckwits.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #3670
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

Go do some fucking reading (pages 163 to 188 will do) instead of copying horseshit from retarded christian apologetics sites. You are a sick, deluded lying fuckwit - I'm done with your stupidity other than your well earned mockery. You fucking prick. I should have realised when you parked yourself with Maryjj in a thread for trolling fuckwits.
The stuff I'm talking about is on pages 162 - 168.

Dawkins talks about how unlikely the molecular events leading to DNA, and even more difficult step to eukaryotic cell was in our planets life be getting process.. He speaks of odds 1 to a billion for each step (for each planet). So there is needed billions and billions of earth's to yield an expected result.

Are there billions and billions of earth like planets in our universe??? That's what it would take Dawkins muses. He does say there are billions of planets, but he does not support there are billions of earth like planets.

But so what, Dawkins gets into the 6 major physical constants, there are actually more like 50 - that have to be near perfectly tuned, togethor in unisen. The odds of these constants being just so, and in the perfect combination, are one in a zillion zillion zillion.

Without a creative agent at work, multiverse is the only reasoned hypothesis proposed.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:55 PM   #3671
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I'm too drunk, stoned and oversexed to read your drivel - but I'll add the word Hertzy missed and smack his wrist - OK? Can I also highlight the parts where I know you're lying?
There is nothing left to confess. I already did so in a long boring post of it's own regarding my previous stint as Mary the Cathoilc girl and how/why that came about-eth.

You were puzzled why I was doing so and you said, must be for shits and giggles; yes and major laughter at that. You remember the top 10 days, the animals shitting days, the crucifixes up a woman days, the immature days, Smelly?

The conversation has stepped up a notch since I first used to post, and I'm so 'proud' at how you have all matured. Even your recent posts are worth a 'looksy.' I knew you had it in you.

So..highlight away.

JJ
Old 03-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #3672
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Bitter, twisted old hag.

You useless twat. You get worse. When I quoted the 10%, I stated that it was approximate. You queried this at the time, I remember, because you claimed that it wasn't very scientific. I'm putting this down to a lapse in memory caused by the fact that you're an old fart and likely going senile.

I didn't bother responding to your original comment about the 10% being approximate because you just aren't worth the effort involved because you are a thick brainwashed christard.

There was an issue with the stats caused by respondents giving contradictory answers to certain questions. Is was therefore unclear, at times, whether a respondent was a christard or not. This issue gave rise to the 'approximately 10%'. The report also stated that the 10% could, in fact, be higher. I quoted you the lower figure, to be on the safe side.

Personally, I think that the designers of the questionnaire were at fault, but there you go. Therefore, I didn't jump to 25% unlike you, old hag, that jumped to an invalid conclusion.

What's hilarious was that the original stats (10%) was actually published by a christard organisation.

Now fuck off.
Who gives a flying fuck if the original stats (10%) were published by a Christian organization? Just shows how damn honest Christians are. You however are a proven fucking liar. Now it's been proven yet again, and once again no one gives a shit about your tiny opinion that it's the 'designers' fault somehow as previously stated in a post of mine 'above.'

It's the atheist mantra over and over again in this Country. It's the fault of someone else if anything is published atheists don't like (waah waah waah, whine bitch moan and complain.)

The atheists in the USA are no real force to be reckoned with anyway. Just a bunch of whiny bastards. No one gives a shit about them.

Fucketh offeth JJ 1:1 (KJV)

JJ
Old 03-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #3673
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

This is the most 'active' thread Smelly. This forum was dead as a doorknob and dying out when I first got here years ago and now my thread is the only thread being read (except a few posts here and there on the main forum which are few and far between.)

I did notice your noble attempt at reviving an ancient thread to get the conversation a flowing, but everyone is over here talking to the Christians because I assume somehow they are interested in what we say, otherwise why would they wast their time? That would truly be fucked up.

You can thank me for not losing your mod job; the forum is dead because of you. That's my opinion, you are a worthless mod perhaps because you are too stoned and drunk all the time as you noted yourself.

As far as 'mocking us' that's a joke. You guys are a bunch of adolescent idiots. You guys make continual asses out of yourselves.

JJ
Old 03-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #3674
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The stuff I'm talking about is on pages 162 - 168.

Dawkins talks about how unlikely the molecular events leading to DNA, and even more difficult step to eukaryotic cell was in our planets life be getting process.. He speaks of odds 1 to a billion for each step (for each planet). So there is needed billions and billions of earth's to yield an expected result.

Are there billions and billions of earth like planets in our universe??? That's what it would take Dawkins muses. He does say there are billions of planets, but he does not support there are billions of earth like planets.

But so what, Dawkins gets into the 6 major physical constants, there are actually more like 50 - that have to be near perfectly tuned, togethor in unisen. The odds of these constants being just so, and in the perfect combination, are one in a zillion zillion zillion.

Without a creative agent at work, multiverse is the only reasoned hypothesis proposed.
You really need to learn how to read.
Dawkins doesn't mention eukaryotic cells or 'earth- like' planets in his estimate - he simply states that some planets are more earth-like than others.
He doesn't suggest odds for each planet or each step. You are adding your own personal bullshit to try and justify stuffing your god related horseshit into the article.
.... and once again - a multiverse is NOT a hypothesis - it's an unevidenced conjecture
.... and nothing about our universe is tuned by any external, ficticious agent.
You are a sneaky, devious fraud.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #3675
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
This is the most 'active' thread Smelly. This forum was dead as a doorknob and dying out when I first got here years ago and now my thread is the only thread being read (except a few posts here and there on the main forum which are few and far between.)

I did notice your noble attempt at reviving an ancient thread to get the conversation a flowing, but everyone is over here talking to the Christians because I assume somehow they are interested in what we say, otherwise why would they wast their time? That would truly be fucked up.

You can thank me for not losing your mod job; the forum is dead because of you. That's my opinion, you are a worthless mod perhaps because you are too stoned and drunk all the time as you noted yourself.

As far as 'mocking us' that's a joke. You guys are a bunch of adolescent idiots. You guys make continual asses out of yourselves.

JJ
THIS ENTIRE THREAD SHOULD BE CALLED "JJ'S THREAD!".

JJ is the star, as bright as heaven.

All the Atheists gather around, to hear what JJ has to say!

JJ JJ JJ!

God Bless - keep up the good work. The Holy Spirit is working with you brother to bring the sheep in.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote