Old 05-01-2018, 04:31 PM   #4606
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

I do think that school shootings are a warning from God...

JJ
You are fucking something else. If this is all god’s doing we should probs ban god.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:08 PM   #4607
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
You are fucking something else. If this is all god’s doing we should probs ban god.
You misunderstood me Homotronic,

People have free will. God does not cause people to commit evil actions. My point was not stated well.

We need to learn a lesson from these horrific incidents of violence against our children in schools and do SOMETHING to prevent further such incidents and limit guns.

I am a responsible NRA member and not some right winged nutjob like some.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:16 PM   #4608
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
You misunderstood me Homotronic,

People have free will. God does not cause people to commit evil actions. My point was not stated well.

We need to learn a lesson from these horrific incidents of violence against our children in schools and do SOMETHING to prevent further such incidents and limit guns.

I am a responsible NRA member and not some right winged nutjob like some.

JJ
So what would you propose? Anything specific? And what I’m asking for is what would have prevented these shootings? People having free will and all. I mean nobody is for school shootings. Except the shooters. I’d love to hear an actual proposal with details.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:53 PM   #4609
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So what would you propose? Anything specific? And what I’m asking for is what would have prevented these shootings? People having free will and all. I mean nobody is for school shootings. Except the shooters. I’d love to hear an actual proposal with details.
I have no answers for you.

I know my limitations; and what to do about violence with guns in the US and how to curb crime especially in the US in Chicago where gangs our shooting it out is beyond my area of expertise.

Do you have any ideas coming from the UK? Do you live in the UK or did I get that wrong. I am rarely wrong of course but it does happen.

JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 07:10 PM   #4610
Hobotronic2037

Quote:

I have no answers for you.

I know my limitations; and what to do about violence with guns in the US and how to curb crime especially in the US in Chicago where gangs our shooting it out is beyond my area of expertise.

Do you have any ideas coming from the UK? Do you live in the UK or did I get that wrong. I am rarely wrong of course but it does happen.

JJ
Nah. I’m in the middle of the U.S.

I don’t necessarily have any solutions either. I do believe that the NRA is not the problem, if anything it is part of the solution. I’m also a strong believer in an individual’s right to defend their own life, liberty and property with deadly force if needed. If nobody at all had guns, including police and the government, maybe that would be better, but that’s utopia not reality and we have to deal with reality. The genie is out of the bottle in the U.S. and I’m not even sure that’s a bad thing. It’s a check and balance against government tyranny for one thing. One answer I think is to teach kids respect for and responsibility with firearms from a fairly young age. I also think it’s important to actually enforce laws already on the books. I think mental health is important. It’s easy to place blame in the face of the senseless along political lines. But bullets don’t discriminate left and right and we all bleed red. Hard to find something that will actually work.

What I don’t think works is a government crackdown on individual liberty. I think that would make it worse.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:16 PM   #4611
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Nah. I’m in the middle of the U.S.

I don’t necessarily have any solutions either. I do believe that the NRA is not the problem, if anything it is part of the solution. I’m also a strong believer in an individual’s right to defend their own life, liberty and property with deadly force if needed. If nobody at all had guns, including police and the government, maybe that would be better, but that’s utopia not reality and we have to deal with reality. The genie is out of the bottle in the U.S. and I’m not even sure that’s a bad thing. It’s a check and balance against government tyranny for one thing. One answer I think is to teach kids respect for and responsibility with firearms from a fairly young age. I also think it’s important to actually enforce laws already on the books. I think mental health is important. It’s easy to place blame in the face of the senseless along political lines. But bullets don’t discriminate left and right and we all bleed red. Hard to find something that will actually work.

What I don’t think works is a government crackdown on individual liberty. I think that would make it worse.
If I don't post again it's because I dropped over dead in shock that I agree with Hobotronic.

Well said and I agree totally.

Regards,

JJ
Old 05-01-2018, 08:40 PM   #4612
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

You Know that atheists can hold differing political views, right?
Since you are so stupid I have to check.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 11:22 PM   #4613
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
So Can Christians, K.
You did know that right? Just checkin'

JJ
Old 05-02-2018, 03:05 AM   #4614
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So Can Christians, K.
You did know that right? Just checkin'

JJ
Because christards believe in sky fairies and that people can come back from the dead, they are totally illogical and therefore their opinions ain't worth Jack Shit.

You did know that right? Just checkin'.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:30 AM   #4615
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Because christards believe in sky fairies and that people can come back from the dead, they are totally illogical and therefore their opinions ain't worth Jack Shit.

Hertzy,

You are a complete redundant speaking machine.
You do know that right?
Repent and be saved before it's too late.

Andrew and I can't do anything for you once you're in the depth of hell which is no fun. I've said it before and I"ll say it again, you might get a break due to mental illness.

JJ
Old 05-02-2018, 07:20 AM   #4616
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hertzy,

You are a complete redundant speaking machine.
You do know that right?
Repent and be saved before it's too late.

Andrew and I can't do anything for you once you're in the depth of hell which is no fun. I've said it before and I"ll say it again, you might get a break due to mental illness.

JJ
Threat, blah, blah, blah.

Going to hell, blah, blah, blah.

Repent and be saved, blah, blah, blah.

Not here to answer questions about christardology, blah, blah, blah.

Burn in hell, blah, blah, blah.

That, papist bitch, is the FULL extent of your repertoire.

You know fuck all about christardology or about anything else for that matter.

Oh, and ffs, change your incontinent pad, you old, senile, ugly christard. The stench coming from you is horrible.

Old 05-02-2018, 08:25 AM   #4617
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post

Going to hell, blah, blah, blah.

Repent and be saved, blah, blah, blah.

Not here to answer questions about christardology, blah, blah, blah.

Burn in hell, blah, blah, blah.

That, papist bitch, is the FULL extent of your repertoire.

You know fuck all about christardology or about anything else for that matter.

Oh, and ffs, change your incontinent pad, you old, senile, ugly christard. The stench coming from you is horrible.
What questions do you have for Christianity - I don't hear and open enquiring mind from you at all.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #4618
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Atheists are non insightful and dumb - so their political views, can for the most part be ignored.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:02 AM   #4619
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
What questions do you have for Christianity - I don't hear and open enquiring mind from you at all.
If I had any questions about christardology, fuckin' weirdo with an IQ of 6, I sure as hell wouldn't be asking you, dumb ass.

Old 05-02-2018, 09:05 AM   #4620
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Atheists are non insightful and dumb - so their political views, can for the most part be ignored.
Here's what I wrote 5 posts ago, dumbass:

Oh, look what you wrote, you vermin, weirdo cunt with an IQ of 6.